No, Mr. Trump, Canada Did Not Burn the White House Down in the War of 1812

'We are now going to explain the War of 1812 to you. Why not?

We didn’t think we’d find ourselves here, either. But on Wednesday, CNN reported that the 206-year-old war figured prominently in a discussion between President Trump and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada on May 25. According to CNN’s unnamed sources, Mr. Trump asked Mr. Trudeau, “Didn’t you guys burn down the White House?”

The New York Times then confirmed the CNN report, as did The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.'

No, Mr. Trump, Canada Did Not Burn the White House Down in the War of 1812

This Trump is so frigging stupid.

Hey Trump - you ignorant doofus - Canada did not even exist in 1812.

What a pathetic putz.
Wow, your knowledge of history is pitiful. Apparently Trump is A LOT smarter than you. :laugh:
Well, he's got you trumpanzees totally conned to believe that. Of course, that wasn't too hard to fool morons.
^ Makes constant references to Trump being an ape, but completely loses her mind if Rosanne does it to someone else.
Considering Roseanne was referencing an actual ape, is what makes it really ironic.

: )

The left desperately trying to deny what Trump really meant.

So desperate to believe Trump is that stupid.

It should make them wonder just how a stupid orange cheeto out campaigned their kuuunt in a pants suit.

In a landslide.

IN A LANDSLIDE

Lol...a 'landslide' where he lost by almost 3 million votes.

And no, I don't recognize the Electoral College (the same would go if that bitch Clinton had won the EC but lost the popular vote).
The ONLY vote that I count is the popular vote.

BTW - notice how you Trumpbots have given up trying to prove your Messiah's INCREDIBLY stupid statement was correct and are now resorting to going back to the election roughly 18 months ago.

Pathetic.

You people simply don't have the honor or maturity to just admit your Messiah make a stupid statement.

Again...pathetic.
What pathetic is a twat that can't admit he lost fair and square.
Trump could not have won without help and collusion with Russia. Putin gave trump his victory.

It should make them wonder just how a stupid orange cheeto out campaigned their kuuunt in a pants suit.

In a landslide.

IN A LANDSLIDE

And no, I don't recognize the Electoral College (the same would go if that bitch Clinton had won the EC but lost the popular vote).

BTW - notice how you Trumpbots have given up trying to prove your Messiah's INCREDIBLY stupid statement was correct and are now resorting to going back to the election roughly 18 months ago.

Pathetic.

You people simply don't have the honor or maturity to just admit your Messiah make a stupid statement.

Again...pathetic.
He won by nearly 2000 counties you stupid ignorant fuck.

You stupid ignorant fuck, this country does not elect on POPULAR VOTE.

Never has, you stupid ass ignorant fuck.

You are too fucking ignorant to understand why.

Fucking loser. All of you.

In a landslide.

IN A LANDSLIDE

Pathetic.

Again...pathetic.
Trump could not have won without help and collusion with Russia. Putin gave trump his victory.
Okay, now explain how that's even possible when Barack Obama himself said its not possible.

In a landslide.

IN A LANDSLIDE

Pathetic.

Again...pathetic.
Okay, now explain how that's even possible when Barack Obama himself said its not possible.
Obama didn't have all the facts when he made that statement and he was wrong.

In a landslide.

IN A LANDSLIDE

Pathetic.

Again...pathetic.
Obama didn't have all the facts when he made that statement and he was wrong.
Actually he had all of the facts when he said it. He was already spying on Trump when he said it. Obama was controlling the investigation. The only reason everyone changed their tune is because Hillary lost.

Canada and The War of 1812

Introduction

Considering its historical significance to Canada it is surprising that so few stamps have been issued to commemorate the War of 1812. A by-product of the Napoleonic Wars that preoccupied most of Europe at the beginning of the 19th century, the War of 1812, declared by the United States on Great Britain under President James Madison on 18 June 1812, is a source of pride to Canadians as many inhabitants, principally of Upper Canada, fought alongside the Regular British Army and Indian allies to thwart American plans to capture what were then the British colonies on their northern flank.

The war was primarily caused by the British Navy's boarding of American ships to forcibly enlist any sailors of British origin and its attempts to prevent the United States from trading with France. In addition, the Americans, who were encountering strong resistance from Indians in their push westward, believed that Great Britain was encouraging Indian opposition.

The United States planned to take over Upper Canada (the basis of modern-day Ontario) and Lower Canada (the basis of modern-day Québec) in a single mass attack. The invasion was to occur at four strategic locations: across from Detroit, in the Niagara area, at Kingston, and south of Montréal. If they succeeded, they would isolate and then capture the stronghold of Québec City, thereby cutting off any further British troop movement up the St Lawrence River and into the Great Lakes.

There were wins and losses on both sides during the two years that the war lasted, with no clear victory for either of the warring parties (the Treaty of Ghent signed on 24 December 1814 maintained the status quo). The British colonies, however, remained independent of the United States and their inhabitants would continue to forge what would become some fifty years later the new Canadian nation.

Only three Canadian stamps featuring themes related to the War of 1812 have been issued: one commemorating the birth of Sir Isaac Brock, "the Hero of Upper Canada," one commemorating Laura Secord, and one in honour of Lieutenant-Colonel Charles-Michel de Saleberry. Tecumseh, who was an important ally, has never been portrayed on a Canadian stamp. He has, however, been honoured by Guernsey in a 1996 souvenir sheet that was produced for CAPEX 96.
Preppies' Pet Pit Bulls

So the lord-loving Canuckie Tories allied themselves with Stone Age Indian savages, which is a clue to how our own vicious richkids are the ones really sponsoring criminal feral minorities.

Sorry...my IQ is 124-125 (as tested by schools and the government) and I skipped grades 1 and 6. Plus I have a BS in business. You want to call me stupid - go ahead. But you are staggeringly ignorant if you do (on this).
BTW, my guess is your IQ is on the wrong side of 100.

As for calling me a 'fuck'? Fine with me....I do have regular sexual intercourse. So I do 'fuck' thus it is accurate to call me a 'fuck'.
Though I assume you are trying to use that term as an insult...so your choice of words on this seems odd - to say the least.

No doubt - given your apparent lack of intelligence - most of this is over your head. But hey...I tried.

As for the question...you dumbass Trumpbot...the inference was clear. That Canadians burned down the White House.

Did you not get that?

Yes or no?
124-125 is about average intelligence.
Course being a dummy is what Democrat voters do.
They swallow the media's lies hook, line, and sinker for one reason.
Because they have some inherent prejudice that doesn't allow them to think logically when it comes to politics.
You just proved that you know NOTHING about IQ scores. Average IQ IS 100...DUH.

https://www.123test.com/interpretation-of-an-iq-score/
IQ Percentile and Rarity Chart

b) why do you keep fixating on Obama? I am not a Dem and I thought Obama did a lousy job as POTUS. Jeez...try and keep up.

Now in what way is a question erroneous?
The question was erroneous. And 'yes', questions can be wrong.

https://www.quora.com/Can-a-question-ever-be-wrong?share=1

His questioned inferred that Canadians burned down the White House. The assumption of the question was erroneous.

Now answer my question - that you skipped once already:

As for the question, the inference was clear. That Canadians burned down the White House.

Did you not get that? Yes or no?
A 125 is nothing to brag about.
Meaning it's average.
And his question was a God Damned joke.
He was fucking with the PM. He wasn't being serious.
Problem is your I.Q. is so average you weren't able to figure that out.

Wrong. Now that's the definition of irony. An IQ of 125 is just below the highest level of IQ in pretty much every scale.
So it's pretty fucking low....especially to a genius.
Their Hatred Even Makes Them Support the Ding Dongs of the Bell Curve

B students jealous of A students. This is different from sports, where the lesser starters admire the stars.

In a landslide.

IN A LANDSLIDE

Pathetic.

Again...pathetic.

Ridiculous. You are insane.

In a landslide.

IN A LANDSLIDE

Pathetic.

Again...pathetic.
One look back at the Hillary campaign and you cannot say that with a straight face.
Hillary's primary message was that she had a vagina.

That only worked on people that were just asking to get fucked.

In a landslide.

IN A LANDSLIDE

Pathetic.

Again...pathetic.
One look back at the Hillary campaign and you cannot say that with a straight face.

This from a guy who not once, but twice, insisted a 125 IQ is 'average'.

And who defended Trump's pathetically stupid 1814 statement by calling it 'joking'.
LOL....hello? Even if it was a joke - which few who are not Trumpbots are buying for a second - it was a MONUMENTALLY STUPID one.

Quit while you are behind, pal.

In a landslide.

IN A LANDSLIDE

Pathetic.

Again...pathetic.

And who defended Trump's pathetically stupid 1814 statement by calling it 'joking'.
LOL....hello? Even if it was a joke - which few who are not Trumpbots are buying for a second - it was a MONUMENTALLY STUPID one.

125 I.Q. is average at best.
The only reason the average isn't higher is because Democrats keep flooding this country with non-English speaking folks with 3rd grade educations.

Pathetic.

Again...pathetic.

The only reason the average isn't higher is because Democrats keep flooding this country with non-English speaking folks with 3rd grade educations.

Not speaking English doesn't mean a low IQ.

Not speaking English doesn't mean a low IQ.

No, but it can skew the test results. And a lack of education REALLY skews them, with some tests more than others.

Sorry...my IQ is 124-125 (as tested by schools and the government) and I skipped grades 1 and 6. Plus I have a BS in business. You want to call me stupid - go ahead. But you are staggeringly ignorant if you do (on this).
BTW, my guess is your IQ is on the wrong side of 100.

As for calling me a 'fuck'? Fine with me....I do have regular sexual intercourse. So I do 'fuck' thus it is accurate to call me a 'fuck'.
Though I assume you are trying to use that term as an insult...so your choice of words on this seems odd - to say the least.

No doubt - given your apparent lack of intelligence - most of this is over your head. But hey...I tried.

As for the question...you dumbass Trumpbot...the inference was clear. That Canadians burned down the White House.

Did you not get that?

Yes or no?
124-125 is about average intelligence.
Course being a dummy is what Democrat voters do.
They swallow the media's lies hook, line, and sinker for one reason.
Because they have some inherent prejudice that doesn't allow them to think logically when it comes to politics.
You just proved that you know NOTHING about IQ scores. Average IQ IS 100...DUH.

https://www.123test.com/interpretation-of-an-iq-score/
IQ Percentile and Rarity Chart

b) why do you keep fixating on Obama? I am not a Dem and I thought Obama did a lousy job as POTUS. Jeez...try and keep up.

Now in what way is a question erroneous?
The question was erroneous. And 'yes', questions can be wrong.

https://www.quora.com/Can-a-question-ever-be-wrong?share=1

His questioned inferred that Canadians burned down the White House. The assumption of the question was erroneous.

Now answer my question - that you skipped once already:

As for the question, the inference was clear. That Canadians burned down the White House.

Did you not get that? Yes or no?
A 125 is nothing to brag about.
Meaning it's average.
And his question was a God Damned joke.
He was fucking with the PM. He wasn't being serious.
t.

Yet the Trumpsters in this thread keep insisting that Trump was right- that the Canadians really did burn down the White House.

I guess that 'joke' went right over their heads.
No.....you just seem to think everything Trump says is serious.
Your problem is you are so desperate to criticize him that reality doesn't even enter into the conversation.
I am not the Trumpsters in this thread who keep insisting that Trump was absolutely right- they are your people- not mine.

Yet the Trumpsters in this thread keep insisting that Trump was right- that the Canadians really did burn down the White House.

I guess that 'joke' went right over their heads

We fought the War of 1812 against the British, not the Canadians. Regardless of what hockey fans cheer about now, the war wasn't fought against Canada any more than the American Revolution was. 'Canadian' wasn't even a solid identity yet; most people living there considered themselves First Nations, or French or British living abroad, and many were (or were the children of) Loyalists that had moved there from the United States.

Plus, context: It was the head of our government speaking to the head of their government, talking about government stuff. The conversation was about the government, not about how the foot soldiers self-identified. It was the British.

All of that said: He was joking. President Trump often tells bad jokes at bad times, but like everything else he uses zingers as a way to back-door humiliate his "opponents," giving him an upper hand in whatever real or perceived negotiation might be going on at the time. He knew reporters were in the room with microphones extended, and went for it. It makes him a jerk, and I'm sure other world leaders like Kim Jong-un are taking note of his habits, but it's not exactly an Executive Order. He took a jab. Fine, move on.

Next time, of course, Trudeau can come back with "Didn't *you* guys invade *us* in 1775?" but it's a little late for that.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for you to know if he was joking or not. IMPOSSIBLE.

If you want to say you believe he was joking...fine. But to say you 'know' it. You cannot...not accurately.
You can hope it, believe it, even prey that it is true. But it is simply impossible for you to factually know it.

And btw, Trump has said hundreds of stupid statements and flat out lies in the past. It is completely plausible that he meant this one as well.
Plus, he is VERY touchy about his image. I do not think for one second he would make a statement like he did and just leave it hanging once he realized people took him seriously and were losing respect for him over it.

Trump's skin is incredibly thin...that is common knowledge.

I do not believe it was a joke...I believe it was a jab that he honestly thought was true. We know he knows little about history.
Besides, lots of his desciples on here thought it was true also. So clearly, many Americans are amazingly ignorant about the War of 1812....including Trump (who did not even know what the nuclear triad was during the primaries - how pathetic for a POTUS candidate).
He knows Trudeau is a lying, two-faced backstabber and a fake. He proved it after Trump left for Singapore.

So Trump can't stand Trudeau because he doesn't want competition with his own lying and backstabbing and fakery.

It is like you are embracing the Trump doctrine of 'alternative facts'

They didn't come from Canada- they were British soldiers that were shipped to the New World from England.

They were no more Canadian than they were Jamaican.
So.............why are you so excited about splitting hairs...........

You mean why am I actually pointing out the facts?

Why do Trumpsters get so annoyed by the truth? Has your Dear Leader got you so indoctrinated that you have come to despise actual facts- and just rely upon whatever is spoonfed to you by his press secretary?
Why do the Canadians get a kick out of saying they kicked our asses back then........

What does how the Canadians did in the War of 1812 with the fact that the British burned down the White House?

Take your FAKE ASS NEW REGULATIONS to fuck our Dairy Products off Canada.............and stop subsidizing your fucking Lumber Canada...........or WE WILL DO THE SAME TO YOU.............

Our Paper and Lumber mills got SCREWED BY NAFTA...................I worked some of those shut downs in the Booms of the 90's ................Hell you could pick the state you wanted work in...............good money............Until the GLOBALIST FUCKED US.............................

We don't need CANADIAN LUMBER................We just need our Politicians to STAND THE FUCK UP.
Do you need a rag to clean up the spittle off your keyboard after you went off there?

The United States has filed anti-dumping actions on Canadian softwood lumber- that is how these things are done- just as other countries have filed anti-dumping cases against the United States.

The Commerce Department determined that exporters from Canada have sold softwood lumber the United States at 3.20 percent to 8.89 percent less than fair value. Commerce also determined that Canada is providing unfair subsidies to its producers of softwood lumber at rates from 3.34 percent to 18.19 percent.

In a landslide.

IN A LANDSLIDE

Pathetic.

Again...pathetic.
He won by nearly 2000 counties you stupid ignorant fuck.

You stupid ignorant fuck, this country does not elect on POPULAR VOTE.

Never has, you stupid ass ignorant fuck.

You are too fucking ignorant to understand why.

Fucking loser. All of you.
Ah how do you know when the Trumpsters are really pissed off by the facts? By adding up how often they use 'fuck' in a post.

LOL- the little snowflakes.

We absolutely elect through the Electoral College- and it was no 'landslide'.

304-227= Trump got 57% of the Electoral vote.
Compare that to Obama in 2008
365-173- Obama got 67% of the Electoral vote.

Reagan got like 98%- FDR got 98%- Clinton got 70%

Trump comes out at 46th lowest margin- out of 58 Presidential elections- or put it another way- in 45 other elections someone had a hire percentage of electoral votes than Lying Donnie.

Only a truly Trump blinded partisan can call that a 'landslide'

Forum List

Back