No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
There certainly was a set of standard's the nation adhered to, and it still does. As outlined in the Constitution these things are right there in which were agreed upon. Of course part of the undermining of this nation is to turn that Constitution against us by reinterpreting it for us.
Precisely the Muslim Memorandum >>

"The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all that the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood in North America] must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands, and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated, and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions."

Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21)

Actually the Klan required that any incoming member be a Christian, and specifically a Protestant one.

The big Klan, the one we have all the pictures of, the one that spread nationwide, was founded by an ex-Methodist minister, using a bible, an unsheathed sword and an American flag. Stone Mountain Georgia, Thanksgiving 1915.

It's right here on the application forms.

KLANAPP.jpg

11002_2011_001_pr.jpg

kkk_jesus_saves.jpg

Klanners would often walk into church services, in full regalia, and make donations.

There was at least one occasion they pulled a (white) woman out of her house and whipped her for the 'crime' of "not going to church". When her fifteen year old son came out to defend her, they whipped him too. They were heavy into the flagellation thing. "Christian terrorism" if you like. Their targets included Jews, Catholics, immigrants in general, labor unions, blacks, drunks (Klan were strongly pro-Prohibition) and adulterers, philanderers and "loose women". I call 'em a Christian Taliban.

"The left" didn't do that --- the Klan did. So sitting here trying to pass this documented history as an angle of "the left" is just flat-out dishonest.

The ultimate point being, the fact that the Klan held up the Holey Babble as its mascot, does not mean the Holey Babble offered itself to the Klan for that purpose. So while we can accurately describe them as "Christian terrorists", we cannot reverse-engineer that and claim Christianism therefore was their causation.

Same thing with Islam and spectacular political acts.

In short, correlation does not equal causation.
The major difference is the Christian Bible didn't tell Christians (or the Klan) it's OK to mass murder people, to beat their wives, or rape, enslave, commit pedophilia. The Koran DOES say that.

LOL. Way to turn it around back on him but somehow I expect your comment to sail right over his head.
How could it sail over my head, when I was the one who introduced the notion (supremacy clause means the US Constitution is the law of the land) in this thread ? (and many others)

Secondly, dum dum still is trying to push the idea of Islam being a religion, despite it being saturated with vile immoralities. :rolleyes:

How ironic is it that you calling me dumb when you make shit up to justify your idiocy?

Again? Terrorists excuse terrorism? Once again the body count for the KKK is sadly lacking compared to Islam.​
The KKK in the US south, is a drop in the bucket compared to the 1400 years of Muslim, uncivilized, barbaric savages, rampantly killing people (270 million), all over the world.

If I need to put it in even smaller words, the religion isn't responsible for the terrorism. The terrorists are responsible for the terrorism.​

Sounds easy, doesn't it?
Not easy in the case of Islam. Muslims have been killing and killing for 1400 years, and replacing non-Muslim societies with Muslim ones (which is what they still try to do today), and also vow to do non-violently, in the infamous Explanatory Memorandum.

And if just the Muslim terrorists were responsible for their terrorism, and not Islam, we wouldn't hear the constant repetition of "ALLAH AKBAR" right at the time of the terrorist acts.

Are you serious?
Does there appear to be a reason why I wouldn't be ?

1. Most people around the world (including some entire nations) don't recognize Islam's phony masquerade as a religion.

2. Article 6, Section 2 of the Constitution is divided into 2 parts, separated by a semicolon. The first discusses supremacy of the Constitution (and thus the subordination of other ideology, and illegality of other supremacisms, Islam no exception). The second part discusses the US government's supremacy over state and local governments

So what's the problem ? I think Post # 1219 explained it quite sufficiently (in living color)

You keep repeating this stupid idea that Islam is not a religion based on a dictionary definition. How fucking stupid are you?
About the same level of intelligence as that dictionary (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th edition) How stupid are YOU ? :rolleyes:

And I shouldn't/wouldn't have to repeat it at all, if we didn't have such a bunch of programmed blockheads in this thread.

Every discussion such as this becomes a battle between those who know what Islam is all about and those who don't know the first thing about it or especially its history of conquest.

The latter group invariably defends it through a number of fallacious means, most notably by pretending that those resisting it's totalitarian, supremacist nature are reacting to an ethnicity, not a political doctrine. They have been trained to do so through a simple conditioned response, and literally salivate every time the Islam dinner bell rings.

While I don't think a nominal Muslim should be prevented from serving office, I find all the bloviating p.c. leftist crap as irritating as it is ignorant. Shouldn't people be expected to know at least a LITTLE something about subject matter before holding forth with their prattle?

Because fear mongering is a tried and true method of getting elected. It goes hand in hand with the shift in news coverage from a service to the public to big business. And when do people watch the news? When they are afraid. Scare the public with news stories and they will watch more and more news, which boosts ratings even more, which makes more profits.

Even this thread is a product of the fear mongering. There are 3.45 million Muslims living in the US. But the news and talk shows make it sound as though every Muslim is a blood-thirsty terrorist. So the knee-jerk reaction is to ban them.
Has nothing to do with "every" Muslim (or MINO), as already explained repeatedly. Ho hum.

th

PS =- the liberal catchprase "fear mongering" has already fizzled out, along with white supremacist, Nazi, divisive, and tolerance.

Every discussion such as this becomes a battle between those who know what Islam is all about and those who don't know the first thing about it or especially its history of conquest.

The latter group invariably defends it through a number of fallacious means, most notably by pretending that those resisting it's totalitarian, supremacist nature are reacting to an ethnicity, not a political doctrine. They have been trained to do so through a simple conditioned response, and literally salivate every time the Islam dinner bell rings.

While I don't think a nominal Muslim should be prevented from serving office, I find all the bloviating p.c. leftist crap as irritating as it is ignorant. Shouldn't people be expected to know at least a LITTLE something about subject matter before holding forth with their prattle?
If they want to find out how little they know, all they have to do is take my Islamization Quiz. Notice how swamped I am with volunteers ?

If they want to find out how little they know, all they have to do is take my Islamization Quiz. Notice how swamped I am with volunteers ?

What I have found with these monkeys is the mere act of knowing is too terrifying to them to contemplate. They actually do think that their ignorance is their strength.

If any of these were thinking individuals, they would realize that they are supporting a doctrine calling for eternal warfare until all submit to its extremely restrictive tenets.

They are too stupid to even realize WHAT they are defending with such zeal.

Because fear mongering is a tried and true method of getting elected. It goes hand in hand with the shift in news coverage from a service to the public to big business. And when do people watch the news? When they are afraid. Scare the public with news stories and they will watch more and more news, which boosts ratings even more, which makes more profits.

Even this thread is a product of the fear mongering. There are 3.45 million Muslims living in the US. But the news and talk shows make it sound as though every Muslim is a blood-thirsty terrorist. So the knee-jerk reaction is to ban them.
Has nothing to do with "every" Muslim (or MINO), as already explained repeatedly. Ho hum.

th

PS =- the liberal catchprase "fear mongering" has already fizzled out, along with white supremacist, Nazi, divisive, and tolerance.

LMAO!! Fizzled out? No. It is an accurate description of the tactics used by BOTH parties.

Oh, so not every Muslim. So how do you tell the difference between a Muslim you will allow to hold office (after applying a question that is blatantly unconstitutional) and Muslims you will not allow to hold office? It isn't the ones that have committed atrocities. They are either dead or in prison, so the chances of them winning an election are pretty slim.

There certainly was a set of standard's the nation adhered to, and it still does. As outlined in the Constitution these things are right there in which were agreed upon. Of course part of the undermining of this nation is to turn that Constitution against us by reinterpreting it for us.
Precisely the Muslim Memorandum >>

"The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all that the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood in North America] must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands, and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated, and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions."

Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21)
It makes one sit back and think "what the hell have we done" ? Is there an idiocy that has actually taken over this nation now, in which is driving this nation to the brink ? Many think so quietly, while the MSM loudly refutes that thinking with any means possible, including this "orange man bad" bullcrap.

People or groups should at the very least honor the fact that we have been a Godly nation for the most part all along the way, and they should realize again that our Constitution was written and then agreed upon by a majority of Godly men who wanted the best for our nation and it's citizens going forward. The fact that God has of course been an important part of this since it's forming into a nation should always be taught and should always be known... Our belief structure has since allowed the nation to correct many issues in which plagued her for a long unsettled history, and it ain't over yet.

Thank God we are a Godly nation, and that Christ Jesus had died upon the cross to save us from our sins in this world (if we so believe in these things that are known throughout the world today). Romans 14:11- For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. Amen.

Do you have a "Should MLB be taken over by the federal gov't" quiz?

Or maybe a "Should the police be able to open fire on motorcycle riders?" quiz?

th

LMAO!! Fizzled out? No. It is an accurate description of the tactics used by BOTH parties.

Oh, so not every Muslim. So how do you tell the difference between a Muslim you will allow to hold office (after applying a question that is blatantly unconstitutional) and Muslims you will not allow to hold office? It isn't the ones that have committed atrocities. They are either dead or in prison, so the chances of them winning an election are pretty slim.
And what do you do with those who are intent on committing atrocities, but just haven't gotten into the right position yet for maximum effect ?? How many planned attacks have been spolied by Homeland security (you know that thing AOC is wanting to end) ?

Yes we want all around the world to come here in order to enjoy the diversities of their culture's along with ours. The only thing though, is that they have to be compatible to American religion's as is practiced, our culture, our laws, and our way of government here. If can't then we don't need them here, and this includes any group or individual's from around the globe.

If I need to put it in even smaller words, the religion isn't responsible for the terrorism. The terrorists are responsible for the terrorism.​

Sounds easy, doesn't it?
Not easy in the case of Islam. Muslims have been killing and killing for 1400 years, and replacing non-Muslim societies with Muslim ones (which is what they still try to do today), and also vow to do non-violently, in the infamous Explanatory Memorandum.

And if just the Muslim terrorists were responsible for their terrorism, and not Islam, we wouldn't hear the constant repetition of "ALLAH AKBAR" right at the time of the terrorist acts.

Yuh huh.

How many times do you think, in a moment before the impact of an oncoming car crash, a driver yells "JESUS CHRIST!"

Learn how ejaculations work, Pilgrim.

So how do you tell the difference between a Muslim you will allow to hold office (after applying a question that is blatantly unconstitutional) and Muslims you will not allow to hold office?

You don't. You simply define all those who claim to be a Muslim, to be a terrorist. Why ? Because that's what being a Muslim is. You would find all this to be a lot easier, if you would read the Koran (I provided some key verses in this thread), and thereby know what you're talking about.

For people who don't claim to not be a Muslim, there is no apparent danger or fear that they will engage in Muslim ideology. Don't we have enough killing, beating, raping, etc without putting people in political offices who openly claim to support these immoral and illegal things, plus supremacy of their cockamamie creed ?

Aren't there rules about putting crazy people into political jobs ?

How many times do you think, in a moment before the impact of an oncoming car crash, a driver yells "JESUS CHRIST!"

Learn how ejaculations work, Pilgrim.
Allow me to educate you on it. When a river yells "JESUS CHRIST!" before the impact of an oncoming car crash, he is expressing fear and excitement.

When a terrorist yells ALLAH AKBAR, before massacring a bunch of people, he is expressing his devotion to Islam, and dedicating the mass murder to that uncivilized, barbaric savagery. Got it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back