No names?

Title of article sums it up succinctly. The DOJ needs to bring down the hammer on the Tories, seditionists, traitors, and leftover Obama-sympathizers who are obstructing this President from doing his job.

If we don't have enough prisons, we can sure as hell build more.

Title of article sums it up succinctly. The DOJ needs to bring down the hammer on the Tories, seditionists, traitors, and leftover Obama-sympathizers who are obstructing this President from doing his job.

Trump's worst enemy is Trump....

seriously, the guy could have just rode the wave of a good economy, proposed some popular legistlative items, and kicked back...

But he's gone about attacking just about anyone and everyone, and he wonders why people aren't too keen on him.

seriously, the guy could have just rode the wave of a good economy, proposed some popular legistlative items, and kicked back...

But he's gone about attacking just about anyone and everyone, and he wonders why people aren't too keen on him.

That is what a mediocre President would do. The fallacy is that Trump can be judged by the same standards that can be applied to "politicians." That was the fatal mistake the Democrats made in 2016.

I also disagree with your statement that "people aren't too keen on him." His latest approval rating is at 51% approval among likely voters. Obama's approval rating at the same time in his Presidency was 47%.

Not bad for a President who has the entire left-wing media cabal doing everything in their power to bring him down.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

That is what a mediocre President would do. The fallacy is that Trump can be judged by the same standards that can be applied to "politicians." That was the fatal mistake the Democrats made in 2016.

I also disagree with your statement that "people aren't too keen on him." His latest approval rating is at 51% approval among likely voters. Obama's approval rating at the same time in his Presidency was 47%.

Not bad for a President who has the entire left-wing media cabal doing everything in their power to bring him down.

Trump has the entire left wing unhinged.

For over two years, too. That has to be a world record. :laugh:

Rasmussen always has Repubs higher than any other poll...
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

upload_2018-11-25_12-5-28.png

View attachment 230808

At the same time in his Presidency, Obama had a 47% approval rating. That means that his disapproval rating was 53%. CNN is showing the highest disapproval rating of 57%, which is understandable. It is "CNN" after all. The other polls listed in your image show that he is pretty much close to where Obama was at the same time.

Even though the left would gleefully say that Trump is "hated", I see no great public disgust with Trump. I know of nobody who voted for him, who is having second thoughts.

View attachment 230808

At the same time in his Presidency, Obama had a 47% approval rating. That means that his disapproval rating was 53%. CNN is showing the highest disapproval rating of 57%, which is understandable. It is "CNN" after all. The other polls listed in your image show that he is pretty much close to where Obama was at the same time.

Even though the left would gleefully say that Trump is "hated", I see no great public disgust with Trump. I know of nobody who voted for him, who is having second thoughts.

Obama had a 47% approval rating according to Rasmussen, which always has Repbus higher and Dems lower than every other poll.

There are still a lot of Obabble and permanent status quo fusion party embeds in the Exec branch.

View attachment 230808

Obama had a 47% approval rating according to Rasmussen, which always has Repbus higher and Dems lower than every other poll.

So what is the possibility that other polls typically rate Democrats higher? Ever thought of that? When the majority of news networks refuse to acknowledge a single good thing Trump has done, polls are also suspect.

Do I really need to drag out the 2016 polls that claimed Trump would not win?

It's a laugh a minute.

I wake up every morning, drink my coffee, and before going off to work, laugh at the unhinged lunatics in disbelief...

Then go to work amongst them, hearing them bitch that they can't believe he is the President.

As if Hillary deserved to be coronated.

It's a laugh a minute.

I wake up every morning, drink my coffee, and before going off to work, laugh at the unhinged lunatics in disbelief...

Then go to work amongst them, hearing them bitch that they can't believe he is the President.

Most interesting President ever. :laughing0301:

It's a laugh a minute.

Most interesting President ever. :laughing0301:
That's for sure.

I picture him on a boat, dumping buckets of chum in the water, on the Potomac.

Tweeting shit just to get them riled up.

Then throwing a line in to see if he gets a bass or a blue.

Every so often he reels in a big one.

You are sooo right! People who love the America our Founding Fathers dreamed of get all bent out of shape over Trump and his destruction of all that is dear. He also has the entire right wing under his dictatorial thumb and they blindly love it.

Forum List

Back