NO NUKE DEAL: Did Cohen distract Trump?

What has Trump shown in his global diplomacy?

That human rights mean nothing to him

He ignored Putin using a nerve agent to kill Russian dissidents in the UK

He said he believed Prince Salman when he said he knew nothing about the slaughter of Khoshogi

He said he believed Kim Jong Un knew nothing about the death of American Otto Warmbier

would you prefer war with NK and SA? Seriously, why do you continue to post such ignorant bullshit? Is someone paying you? I cant believe anyone could do such stupid stuff without being compensated.
Trump is only concerned with $$$
That is his only value system

The treatment of human beings is secondary. That is obvious in how he treats families at the border

so much bullshit. geez dude, give it a rest with the lying dem/lib talking points.
Show me anywhere in Trumps history where he has placed humanity above making a profit

Everything with Trump has a cash value attached

securing the border, reducing black unemployment to record low levels. He gained nothing financially from either and American citizens benefitted greatly.

Building a wall gets critics off of Trumps back. He was perfectly willing to abandon his build a wall and make Mexico pay for it
It does nothing for struggling Americans

Trump has done nothing to reduce black unemployment. It dropped six percent under Obama and continued under Trump

There was never going to be a deal. NoKo was never going to denuclearize. This isn't on tRumPutin, this can has been kicked down the road since Truman and landed in his lap. I actually give him some kudos for trying but also some shame for not listening to his Intel services about what to really expect.
Who knows maybe a deal gets done in the future but it is not likely.

You're far more generous than I am. Obama prevented Kim from developing ICBM's by blowing up the test rockets on the launch pad. Trump cancelled that program and Kim now has ICBM capability.

This whole dog and pony show in Singapore was designed to deflect from the various investigations going on at the moment, and to cement Dumb Donald's Nobel Peace Prize nomination. This was all about appearances, not substance, and they couldn't even deliver on the appearances.

Michael Cohen handed Democrats a roadmap on prosecution yesterday. Republicans are in deep shit, and the Great Negotiator has fizzled on the border wall, and now on his great bid for world peace.

Anybody tired of winning yet?

What a stupid thing to say. Is the United States Really Blowing Up North Korea’s Missiles?

Again, this is an opinion piece, and not one based on any evidence, other than statistics and correlation. It's also quite possible that the new systems had weaknesses the hackers were exploiting, and the NK's were eventually able to shut it down. That speculation is just as valid as the author's.

As to his question is a .230% average good enough to keep you in the major leagues, that depends on what position you play, but yes it is good enough. A good defensive shortstop, or the catcher who has called multiple no-hit games, they don't need to put up gaudy numbers at the plate too, so yes, it is, if you have other skills.

Honestly, you are the most fake and stupid troll I have encountered on the internet. Everything with you is "Trump bad" and "Conservative bad/Liberal good". You are a cartoon that will tell any lie to prop up Obama's reputation ("Obama blew up test rockets on the launch pad") while making up crap ("Trump cancelled that program and now Kim now has ICBM capability"). Your act just doesn't have any nuance.

She's another who can't think outside the box and has non existent long range thinking.

Just another loyal obedient little sheeple.

And, the silly troll is wrong on the facts.

"The last two North Korean space launches, in December 2012 and again in February 2016, were successful. Look up and you can still see North Korea’s Kwangmyongsong-2 satellite in orbit."

Trump was sworn in on January 20, 2017. So, NK had ICBMs before Trump was sworn in so how could he have "cancelled the program" that was keeping them from "getting ICBMs? I try to be patient, but sometimes I just lose patience with such stupidity.

WATCH: Highlights from Trump's press conference after North Korea talks collapse

Quit wasting tax payers money playing game with "quite a guy" murderer Kim

refusing to cave in to his ridiculous demands is not failing. Failing is sending 159 billion in cash to Iran without congressional knowledge or approval or authorization of the funding. An act or treason by your failed hero the Kenyan messiah.

The American president didn't need to be in person on global television to receive such ridiculous demands either. Trump got owned. Bigly.

Our Great Leader failed to deal with their Great Leader...

We paid millions of dollars for trump to drag his criminal regime thousands of miles....for Nothing....

Historic only insofar as no other American president ever set themselves up for failure so spectacularly.

Sorry for taking so long to respond. I was laughing so hard at your joke I fell out of my chair! Of course, we both know that may be the biggest lie you have ever told....

View attachment 248150

Of course after Al-Assad called him on his ill-advised 'Red Line' bluff, forcing Barry to cowardly back down, Barry tried to claim that it was NOT HIS 'Red Line' but the WORLD'S 'Red Line'....

Obama seeks global backing on Syria: 'I didn't set a red line. The world did'
Barry 'Drew A Red Line'....

Al-Assad crossed his little 'Red Line'

Barry backed down, in front of allies and enemies

Barry claimed it was not HIS 'Red Line'...it was the 'World's' Red Line

'The World' laughed at Barry and said, 'No the hell it is NOT'

The Nobel Peace Prize Winner finally took action - he committed an International War Crime by invading Syria...and left the troops there as he walked out the door

Trump walked into the WH

Syria / Al-Assad mistook Trump for Barry

Trump bombed his ass

View attachment 248155

Barry hid behind 'Red Line' Bluffs and gave Al-Assad multiple chances.....

Trump? Not so much!

View attachment 248154

Syria's chemical weapons were destroyed, dope.

Syria hands over remaining chemical weapons for destruction | Reuters
do you really believe that? you are a gullible tool of the radical left. you probably believe that the muslims you elected to congress have the best interests of the USA at heart too.

It didn't happen?

Show us what "really" happened.

Listen to yourselves lefties. You are actually happy that the talks failed and N.K. continues to be a dangerous nuclear power because you hate the President (and your own Country).
As though all nuclear powers are not dangerous. NK has learnt the Iraq and Libya lesson, it will never give up its nukes.

There was never going to be a deal. NoKo was never going to denuclearize. This isn't on tRumPutin, this can has been kicked down the road since Truman and landed in his lap. I actually give him some kudos for trying but also some shame for not listening to his Intel services about what to really expect.
Who knows maybe a deal gets done in the future but it is not likely.

You're far more generous than I am. Obama prevented Kim from developing ICBM's by blowing up the test rockets on the launch pad. Trump cancelled that program and Kim now has ICBM capability.

This whole dog and pony show in Singapore was designed to deflect from the various investigations going on at the moment, and to cement Dumb Donald's Nobel Peace Prize nomination. This was all about appearances, not substance, and they couldn't even deliver on the appearances.

Michael Cohen handed Democrats a roadmap on prosecution yesterday. Republicans are in deep shit, and the Great Negotiator has fizzled on the border wall, and now on his great bid for world peace.

Anybody tired of winning yet?

What a stupid thing to say. Is the United States Really Blowing Up North Korea’s Missiles?

Again, this is an opinion piece, and not one based on any evidence, other than statistics and correlation. It's also quite possible that the new systems had weaknesses the hackers were exploiting, and the NK's were eventually able to shut it down. That speculation is just as valid as the author's.

As to his question is a .230% average good enough to keep you in the major leagues, that depends on what position you play, but yes it is good enough. A good defensive shortstop, or the catcher who has called multiple no-hit games, they don't need to put up gaudy numbers at the plate too, so yes, it is, if you have other skills.

Honestly, you are the most fake and stupid troll I have encountered on the internet. Everything with you is "Trump bad" and "Conservative bad/Liberal good". You are a cartoon that will tell any lie to prop up Obama's reputation ("Obama blew up test rockets on the launch pad") while making up crap ("Trump cancelled that program and now Kim now has ICBM capability"). Your act just doesn't have any nuance.

thanks for calling out one of our USMB left wing morons. She is typical of them all. Hate filled and stupid.

winger thinks its funny when one of his fellow left wing morons is called out for being a left wing moron.

would you prefer war with NK and SA? Seriously, why do you continue to post such ignorant bullshit? Is someone paying you? I cant believe anyone could do such stupid stuff without being compensated.
Trump is only concerned with $$$
That is his only value system

The treatment of human beings is secondary. That is obvious in how he treats families at the border

so much bullshit. geez dude, give it a rest with the lying dem/lib talking points.
Show me anywhere in Trumps history where he has placed humanity above making a profit

Everything with Trump has a cash value attached

securing the border, reducing black unemployment to record low levels. He gained nothing financially from either and American citizens benefitted greatly.

Building a wall gets critics off of Trumps back. He was perfectly willing to abandon his build a wall and make Mexico pay for it
It does nothing for struggling Americans

Trump has done nothing to reduce black unemployment. It dropped six percent under Obama and continued under Trump

black unemployment is at record lows under trump, you can credit obozo if it makes you feel good, but its Trump's economy that caused it.

building a wall and securing our borders will benefit all americans and save lives and money. Every country in the world has secure borders and punishes those who violate their immigration laws, without borders you have no country. its amazing that you don't understand that.

Love the desperate spin by lefties. Especially when no president has been this close to negotiate with North Korea, while there’s peace.

Listen to yourselves lefties. You are actually happy that the talks failed and N.K. continues to be a dangerous nuclear power because you hate the President (and your own Country).
As though all nuclear powers are not dangerous. NK has learnt the Iraq and Libya lesson, it will never give up its nukes.

I agree. Denuclearization is not realistic at all. Limiting or slowing their missile development would be smarter. As the majority of the tech and components come from China and Russia, they are the logical partners. This should be a primary focus in trade negotiations with China.

we should let them continue their nuclear program, like we did Iran?
You withdrew from the Iran agreement so don't complain if Iran nukes up. But as to NK, absolutely. What the fuck is it to you? When you give up your nukes you can talk. As I said, peace is not the US goal here.

I'm trying to find a date when Iran was allowed to continue making nuclear weapons.

Got one?

Historic only insofar as no other American president ever set themselves up for failure so spectacularly.

Sorry for taking so long to respond. I was laughing so hard at your joke I fell out of my chair! Of course, we both know that may be the biggest lie you have ever told....

View attachment 248150

Of course after Al-Assad called him on his ill-advised 'Red Line' bluff, forcing Barry to cowardly back down, Barry tried to claim that it was NOT HIS 'Red Line' but the WORLD'S 'Red Line'....

The Nobel Peace Prize Winner finally took action - he committed an International War Crime by invading Syria...and left the troops there as he walked out the door

Trump walked into the WH

Trump bombed his ass

View attachment 248155

Trump? Not so much!

View attachment 248154

do you really believe that? you are a gullible tool of the radical left. you probably believe that the muslims you elected to congress have the best interests of the USA at heart too.

It didn't happen?

no one but Assad and his close cronies, and maybe Putin, knows where those chemical weapons are. If you believe that they are all gone, I have some ocean front property in Kansas you might be interested in.

View attachment 248150

Trump walked into the WH

Trump bombed his ass

View attachment 248155

Trump? Not so much!

View attachment 248154

It didn't happen?

no one but Assad and his close cronies, and maybe Putin, knows where those chemical weapons are. If you believe that they are all gone, I have some ocean front property in Kansas you might be interested in.

No one? Except, of course the international inspectors who were overseeing the destruction of the weapons. Try reading the provided links.

"THE HAGUE (Reuters) - Syria on Monday handed over the remaining 100 tonnes of toxic material it had declared to the global chemical weapons watchdog, but the country cannot be declared free of the weapons of mass destruction, the organisation's chief said.

The chemicals, roughly 8 percent of a total 1,300 tonnes reported to the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), had been held at a storage site which the government of President Bashar al-Assad previously said was inaccessible due to fighting with rebels."

Explain to me why I am not allowed to encourage pieces of diseased fetid shit like shit to kill themselves?

"No Direct or implied threats of violence/harm towards another member, or members family and/or threats with the intent of interfering in or disrupting a member's life."
Telling someone to kill themselves isnt a threat. Saying "IM going to kill you" is a threat. Gigantic difference.

Besides that, I was talking about a piece of shit, not a person.
No, the piece of shit is a person. Youre wrong too, but it still isnt a threat.

we should let them continue their nuclear program, like we did Iran?
You withdrew from the Iran agreement so don't complain if Iran nukes up. But as to NK, absolutely. What the fuck is it to you? When you give up your nukes you can talk. As I said, peace is not the US goal here.

I'm trying to find a date when Iran was allowed to continue making nuclear weapons.

Got one?

According to the Europeans and their nuclear watchdogs, Iran has lived up to their end of the deal. But trump's hate of Obama would not allow him to stay in the deal.

trump is a Giant Loser....

Forum List

Back