🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No One Has a Right to Health Care

Red states are almost invariably the "taker states" - the ones that take more from the feds than they give back in taxes, while the blue states carry them.
Because the "red states" invariably have more military bases, research facilities and other Federal installations than "blue states".

Given that all the manufacturing jobs have gone overseas, that would not be surprising. But what does it have to do with their legislators refusing to help their constituents get access to health coverage?
Most Americans don't want anything to do with Obamacare...

Prove it.
actually had you been paying attention, you might have notice that the republicans took control of the houses back basically due to the American voters hope that obamacare would be reversed. It was, how does your illegal alien leader put it?? Oh yes, a mandate.
only the worthless bottom feeders really want obamacare

Really? Is that what they told you? I'm sure it must be "common knowledge," and you can prove that while Rustic is busy digging up actual stats about how many Americans don't want the PPACA.

Red states are almost invariably the "taker states" - the ones that take more from the feds than they give back in taxes, while the blue states carry them.
Because the "red states" invariably have more military bases, research facilities and other Federal installations than "blue states".

Given that all the manufacturing jobs have gone overseas, that would not be surprising. But what does it have to do with their legislators refusing to help their constituents get access to health coverage?

Prove it.
actually had you been paying attention, you might have notice that the republicans took control of the houses back basically due to the American voters hope that obamacare would be reversed. It was, how does your illegal alien leader put it?? Oh yes, a mandate.

It doesn't matter who wants ACA, or who doesn't. Or why. It's a dangerous abuse of government power and should be struck down as soon as possible.

Prove it.

It doesn't matter who wants ACA, or who doesn't. Or why. It's a dangerous abuse of government power and should be struck down as soon as possible.

Some folks said that about the 13th Amendment.

Some folks said it about the 14th Amendment.

Some folks said it about the 15th Amendment.

And the 19th.

And Social Security.

And Medicare.

And...

Prove it.

And the 19th.

And Social Security.

And Medicare.

And...

Fuck off troll. Amendments are how we change the Constitution. Corporatist cocksuckers like you are how we destroy it.

Prove it.

And the 19th.

And Social Security.

And Medicare.

And...

Fuck off troll. Amendments are how we change the Constitution. Corporatist cocksuckers like you are how we destroy it.

Well, at least you added some content this time. I was wondering how long you'd get away without it.

So what we need is an amendment codifying health into "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." From your posts to Congress's ear...

Prove it.

And the 19th.

And Social Security.

And Medicare.

And...

Well, at least you added some content this time. I was wondering how long you'd get away without it.

So what we need is an amendment codifying health into "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." From your posts to Congress's ear...
interesting thing is that everyone does have a right to health care, and always has.

The supreme court has ruled in favor of ssi and the aca. The supreme court has the power of judicial review through case law and the constitution is broad in scope. So both these issues are constitutional.
problem with that is that the supreme court lost its credibility years ago.
if Trump wins and someone gets to place enough judges to make a difference, would you just accept that the decisions to get rid of all non citizens, overturn abortion, overturn gay right to marriage, overturn everything that Trump does not like, would you accept these as constitutional because the supreme court picked by Trump made those decisions?

Prove it.

And the 19th.

And Social Security.

And Medicare.

And...

Fuck off troll. You have no intention of engaging in honest discussion, and I won't pretend otherwise.

And the 19th.

And Social Security.

And Medicare.

And...

interesting thing is that everyone does have a right to health care, and always has.
Of course. But they're selling an inside-out conception of rights that claims the power to bully others. Basically the opposite of real rights.

Prove it.

And the 19th.

And Social Security.

And Medicare.

And...
. The problem with the ACA is that people can't get their money's worth with it, and the ones who don't want it are getting fined for not having something that isn't worth the money even if they did have it.

Fuck off troll. You have no intention of engaging in honest discussion, and I won't pretend otherwise.

If you meant that, you'd stop replying to me.

And the parents of the child born with a heart defect have the right to sell their house and file for bankruptcy in order to pay for his surgery because the insurer won't cover his surgery.

That's one of those "pro-life" things, isn't it?

Prove it.

And the 19th.

And Social Security.

And Medicare.

And...
. The problem with the ACA is that people can't get their money's worth with it, and the ones who don't want it are getting fined for not having something that isn't worth the money even if they did have it.

That's what the media have been running with, but they don't always fact-check. There's a lot of valuable information in the ObamaCare forum, if you're interested.

And the parents of the child born with a heart defect have the right to sell their house and file for bankruptcy in order to pay for his surgery because the insurer won't cover his surgery.

As long as you keep sticking your putrid puss into discussions with the intent of derailing them, I'm going to slap you down. Until it bores me.

As long as you keep sticking your putrid puss into discussions with the intent of derailing them, I'm going to slap you down. Until it bores me.

When do you intend to start?

And the 19th.

And Social Security.

And Medicare.

And...
actually what they are doing is trying to make it so a right has to be provided for free. In some ways Im good with this, I want some new guns and cant wait for the left to buy them for me.

Of course. But they're selling an inside-out conception of rights that claims the power to bully others. Basically the opposite of real rights.

The supreme court has ruled in favor of ssi and the aca. The supreme court has the power of judicial review through case law and the constitution is broad in scope. So both these issues are constitutional.
They are the law of the land, millions were forced into something they want nothing to do with and will never use/benefit from.
Lol

Prove it.

And the 19th.

And Social Security.

And Medicare.

And...

That's not the problem. The problem is government micromanaging your life.

Okay, so I make X amount of dollars. The government "assumes" I can afford Obamunist with X amount in subsidies. HTF would they know that?

Do they know what I pay for mortgage or rent every month? Do they know what my car payments are? Do they know what my property taxes are? Do they know how much I have to pay for prescriptions every month? Do they know what I'm paying in child support? If I'm not paying child support, do they know how many kids I have in college and what I'm paying for that? Do they know how far away I need to drive for work every morning and how much I spend in gasoline every month?

Of course not, and trust me, I answered all of their questions when I applied. In essence, the government is telling me what kind of life I should be leading instead of what kind of life I am leading.

Prove it.

And the 19th.

And Social Security.

And Medicare.

And...

That's not the problem. The problem is government micromanaging your life.

Okay, so I make X amount of dollars. The government "assumes" I can afford Obamunist with X amount in subsidies. HTF would they know that?

Do they know what I pay for mortgage or rent every month? Do they know what my car payments are? Do they know what my property taxes are? Do they know how much I have to pay for prescriptions every month? Do they know what I'm paying in child support? If I'm not paying child support, do they know how many kids I have in college and what I'm paying for that? Do they know how far away I need to drive for work every morning and how much I spend in gasoline every month?

Of course not, and trust me, I answered all of their questions when I applied. In essence, the government is telling me what kind of life I should be leading instead of what kind of life I am leading.
exactly, and if you happen to make enough, then you get to pay full price.
does the government know if you are already stretched on your paycheck? if you have a 4k mortgage and two new cars in the drive while putting two kids through college and covering your parents nursing home? I guess when your insurance triples it will be a matter of you being foolish and living outside of your means.

Let me make it very clear.

I could give a shit.

These people are not my responsibility and yet people like you want to MAKE them every ones responsibility. Its not my duty to pay for anything for anybody.

If you and those like you want to pay for these people then pay away. Believe me. They will take every damned dime from you that they can and look for more. Its just to damned bad the rest of us are forced to provide for these freeloaders.
. Is everyone free loaders in your thinking ?

Anyone who uses tax dollars to pay their bills, get healthcare, buy food and pay the rent is a freeloader in my book.

They need to get off their dead asses and get two or three jobs. I've done that and never taken a dime of tax payer money. Ever. If I can do it every swinging dick and pair of boobs in America can do it.

The only people I don't put in that category are those who are truly mentally or physically handicapped and have no family.

If they have family then they are the responsibility of that family. Not the taxpayers of America.
. Two or three jobs eh ? In some poverty stricken ares people might be lucky to find a job, and when they do it doesn't pay enough to have them live totally independent from some form of government assistance. Now how about billion dollar companies that were found to be paying their workers such low wages, that they were actually helping the workers understand how to sign up for government assistance or subsidies to off set their lack of an independent promoting living wage, even if the person or persons had been there working beyond the minimum wage trial periods.

That is such urban legend it's almost laughable.

We have 93 million people of working age no longer looking for work. There are all kinds of jobs out there that employers can't find workers for. And if you live somewhere where there is no work, move to where the work is.

Last election we had I was on this forum and having a similar discussion before I left to vote. Our polls are at the local library, and while I was there, I just couldn't help myself.

After I voted, I went to the librarian and asked her to direct me to any books written by a successful excuse maker. She just laughed at me and said "I don't think there is such a thing."

She's right. Not one book written by a successful excuse maker. That's because excuse makers are all losers in life. They don't look for ways to get around problems, they look for reasons to justify their problems.
. And using scapegoat labels or excuses like I have seen here in order to justify raping people is called what ? Winners ? If there is a problem, I say be honest about it and fix it, but as long as there are people who are workers of evil in the world, there will be justifyers of evil. I have seen it here..

And I have seen it in our White House.

Talk about raping people, forcing people to buy insurance they could barely afford because a government overlord says so is raping people. Remember, rape is force, and whenever you use the words "government" and "force" in the same paragraph, watch out, because you are about to lose some freedoms in this country.

Forum List

Back