No one is even talking about Trump calling and congratulating a murderer.

That's what presidents do...Obama did too and so did Clinton when Putin won the first time...your threads are getting weak as hell...you are actually helping Trump to look better...thanks

Did Putin meddle in either of Obama's elections?

Thought not

are you sure?

Pretty sure not much if at all. Putin didn't like Obama, McCain OR Romney.

what does than have to do with him interfering in the elections.

McCain, Romney big on military.

Obama, not so much.

which would he want in office?

That's what presidents do...Obama did too and so did Clinton when Putin won the first time...your threads are getting weak as hell...you are actually helping Trump to look better...thanks

Thought not

are you sure?

Obama, not so much.

None of them - they were all fairly tough on Russia

Poot definitely got his money's worth with Mango Mussolini - Paying off bigly

Trump Ignored Explicit, All-Caps Instructions to 'NOT CONGRATULATE' Putin: Report

Shortly after the absolutely unsurprising re-election of Russian President Vladimir Putin, U.S. President Donald Trump was given explicit instructions in his daily briefing materials to avoid congratulating his counterpart.

But despite the all-caps notation reading “DO NOT CONGRATULATE,” Trump did so anyway, according to a report Tuesday by The Washington Post.

--------------

Nothing like congratulating a dictator after a sham election.

5262-1511284589-ca2b91aef676fdfa292f9013ab8105d7.jpg

Did Trump send Putin a reset button? LOL!

Thought not

are you sure?

Obama, not so much.

What's the deal Will - You of the mind that Obama wasn't tough on Russia and did "nothing" about the meddling?

He did shut down two of their luxury playgrounds, expelled 35 Russian spies and imposed some pretty tough sanctions.

What's T-Rump done other than what he absolutely had to and publish a laughable list copied and pasted from Forbes of Russian oligarchs?

That's right - N-O-T-H-I-N-G

murderer in your opinion only

Opinion only? Really? Because the nerve agent used to poison the Russian expatriate and his daughter is something that is only made in Russia, and the Russian military is the only ones who have it. Using that nerve agent points directly at Russia and Putin as being responsible for the attack.
so this proves Putin is a murderer?? maybe on Matlock
View attachment 183876

If Russia and the Russian military are the only ones who have that nerve agent, then Putin had to know about it being used. You don't just leave nerve agents like that laying around unguarded, and, if any is to be used, there has to be notification that it is being taken out of the stockpile.
so if I know someone has a gun, and they murder someone, I'm guilty of murder?
let's say I'm a captain in charge of a company and I know my men have rifles
if they go murder someone, I'm a murderer??

Opinion only? Really? Because the nerve agent used to poison the Russian expatriate and his daughter is something that is only made in Russia, and the Russian military is the only ones who have it. Using that nerve agent points directly at Russia and Putin as being responsible for the attack.
View attachment 183876

If Russia and the Russian military are the only ones who have that nerve agent, then Putin had to know about it being used. You don't just leave nerve agents like that laying around unguarded, and, if any is to be used, there has to be notification that it is being taken out of the stockpile.

If you are the leader of a country, and military weapons are used to kill someone, yes, the leader is guilty of murder by association. Why? Because the leader of the country is going to know whenever anything like a chemical nerve agent is used. I spent 20 years in the Navy, and was part of the NBC warfare teams (Nuclear, Biological and Chemical) and I had to learn about stuff like that.

View attachment 183876

If you are the leader of a country, and military weapons are used to kill someone, yes, the leader is guilty of murder by association. Why? Because the leader of the country is going to know whenever anything like a chemical nerve agent is used. I spent 20 years in the Navy, and was part of the NBC warfare teams (Nuclear, Biological and Chemical) and I had to learn about stuff like that.
so when someone in the military rapes/murders someone, it's the POTUS's fault--he's also guilty ??
..so Johnson is guilty of murder/massacre of My Lai by your reasoning ..the POTUS is CIC
..so Truman is guilty of murder by using A-bombs...

BREAKING!:

Trump just had the audacity to do what every president before him did.

Details at 10, along with a new supply of pacifiers.

Breaking:
Some idiot at USMB with the account name "deanrd" has yet to figure out President Trump doesn't necessarily ever do what other people tell him to.

Film at 11:00 ...

Thought not

are you sure?

Obama, not so much.

What's the deal Will - You of the mind that Obama wasn't tough on Russia and did "nothing" about the meddling?

He did shut down two of their luxury playgrounds, expelled 35 Russian spies and imposed some pretty tough sanctions.

What's T-Rump done other than what he absolutely had to and publish a laughable list copied and pasted from Forbes of Russian oligarchs?

yes, late in his presidency.

Don't forget, Obama was given a Nobel for his peace plans.

McCain, even during his campaign, was promoting building up the military. So did Romney.

Obama wasn't of that mindset.

Now, seriously, put on your thinking cap...

th

Who would Putin prefer to put in office?

someone building up the military against him?

Or someone intent on having the military as impotent as possible?

BREAKING!:

Trump just had the audacity to do what every president before him did.

Details at 10, along with a new supply of pacifiers.

Breaking:
Some idiot at USMB with the account name "deanrd" has yet to figure out President Trump doesn't necessarily ever do what other people tell him to.

Film at 11:00 ...

It's Rdean.... (previous account), he is notorious for posting stupid shit.

Thought not

are you sure?

Obama, not so much.

McCain, even during his campaign, was promoting building up the military. So did Romney.

And now it's time to put on yours :

th

Who would Putin rather have in office -

A woman he loathed with a passion, or a dutiful orange stooge he had mega-dirt on that he knew would go easy?

Poot didn't lift much of a finger in either 2008 or 2012 - That's the long and short of it.

Someone wrote that Russia lost control of that nerve agent in '92. Could have gone anywhere. I think it was tilly said that.

are you sure?

Obama, not so much.

And now it's time to put on yours :

th

A woman he loathed with a passion, or a dutiful stooge he had mega-dirt on that he knew would go easy?

Poot didn't lift much of a finger in either 2008 or 2012 - That's the long and short of it.

Is Hillary gonna send back the $145 million Putin sent her?

Someone wrote that Russia lost control of that nerve agent in '92. Could have gone anywhere. I think it was tilly said that.

You're gonna have to provide a link that says Russia lost control of that specific nerve agent. All the reports I've seen have said that it was stored in sealed containers in a secure, guarded facility. Chemical agents like that are well guarded and secure (generally). I know that there are specific procedures to get something like that from storage and it requires a lot of paperwork.

Forum List

Back