No one is going to take your guns

Oh, grow the fuck up, you pansy-ass bastard.

No kidding. Joey doesn't care about his own liberty. THAT is evident.

Hey, Dumbass, if I have to worry about if I send my kid to the store, and he might get shot by a George Zimmerman, that's not "liberty" or anything like it.

If I have to worry about going to the theatre and someone bursting in and spraying down the place with a 100 round magazine... guess what, that isn't "Freedom", either.

You can live with your fear of scary black men, but frankly, I'm getting a little tired of living in a firing range because of your fears and sense of inadequacy.
Hey Joey? What did our forefathers do to protect themselves from criminals, hostile Indians, wildlife?

Tell me Joe? Do you belive evil exists? Do you belive in NATURAL RIGHTS?

Guess what the Second Amendment is about?

Joe....................Joe.....................

If you ever get your back door BS passed, and we refuse to OBEY..................

What will you do Joe................

Will we be the Pit Bulls Joe that you stated you would BAN..............Joe.............

How will you implement this Joe...........Would you gas the Pit bulls Joe, or place them in a GULAG Joe.....................

I only ask, because the Chows and poodles are concerned...........They are happy that it is not them Joe.............But worried that a Chow might bite some one, and you will ban them as well Joe......................

Will you EXTERMINATE THE CHOWS AS WELL Joe......................

Where have we seen your type of talk before Joe..........In history............

Has this type of Mentality existed before Joe..............

If ever someone like you takes total control Joe.........................................

No more words Joe................

Guy, you know what, you are kind of proving my axiom.

The best argument for gun control is to let gun nuts talk.
The best argument for voting against progressives is letting progressives talk.

yeah, so why have you wingnuts been trying for 40 years to get someone to overturn Roe v. Wade, then?

And that was a 7-2 decision.

Here's the thing, guy, a lot of the awful decisions- Heller, Citizens United, are all going to be buried right after we bury Scalia. The courts are just waiting for that old fool to die off.
And the next President will replace, Scalia, not the present one. Right now I'd give you 3:1 that the next President will be 8 steps to the right of Ronald Reagan.

Next President will be a Democrat.

And the one after that.

And the one after that.

You guys can't win nominating the same kinds of whackjobs you always nominate.

Minorities and women make up 70% of the electorate. You simply can't win continuing to pander to angry white men clinging to their guns and bibles.

There ya go again, Joe. You said, yesterday, I believe, that you had me on ignore. Lie much?

WTF...
Lair!!!!

(in honor of the return of your only close competition, Truthmatters.)

Getting A SCOTUS to contradict a previous ruling Is the next step. No Law is settled where a Court is concerned.

There are other ways to get around Heller.

The first one would be to overturn the absurd rule that immunizes gun makers from liability.
Then you need to work on the absurd rule that immunizes fork manufacturers from liability for making people fat.

Good Gaea, but you're retarded.

Awww, what's the matter. Afraid the Gunmakers might figure out people like you are too crazy to get them dragged into court....

Joe....................Joe.....................

If you ever get your back door BS passed, and we refuse to OBEY..................

What will you do Joe................

Will we be the Pit Bulls Joe that you stated you would BAN..............Joe.............

How will you implement this Joe...........Would you gas the Pit bulls Joe, or place them in a GULAG Joe.....................

I only ask, because the Chows and poodles are concerned...........They are happy that it is not them Joe.............But worried that a Chow might bite some one, and you will ban them as well Joe......................

Will you EXTERMINATE THE CHOWS AS WELL Joe......................

Where have we seen your type of talk before Joe..........In history............

Has this type of Mentality existed before Joe..............

If ever someone like you takes total control Joe.........................................

No more words Joe................

Indeed. But then far too many have been hoodwinked into beliving their tripe...just like Joey has. (He's ONE of them).

And the next President will replace, Scalia, not the present one. Right now I'd give you 3:1 that the next President will be 8 steps to the right of Ronald Reagan.

Next President will be a Democrat.

And the one after that.

And the one after that.

You guys can't win nominating the same kinds of whackjobs you always nominate.

Minorities and women make up 70% of the electorate. You simply can't win continuing to pander to angry white men clinging to their guns and bibles.

There ya go again, Joe. You said, yesterday, I believe, that you had me on ignore. Lie much?

WTF...
Lair!!!!

(in honor of the return of your only close competition, Truthmatters.)

Well, there is that button that lets me see "ignored" posts.

I have you on ignore so you can't harrass me with PM's. Doesn't mean I don't occassionally sample your batshittery....

Getting A SCOTUS to contradict a previous ruling Is the next step. No Law is settled where a Court is concerned.
^Exactly. And that is the danger and the tyranny of a court.

Only prescription is for Congress to amend the Constitution...but wouldn't recommend that with the current crop in the House and the Senate...

Or you could sit down with the folks who think, "Hey, maybe Joker Holmes shouldn't have a gun" without screaming about "FReeeeeedom" and threatening to kill LEO doing their jobs.

That's what grownups do. They work out solutions.
Insisting the government ban something you're afraid of is what little bitches do.

Only prescription is for Congress to amend the Constitution...but wouldn't recommend that with the current crop in the House and the Senate...

Or you could sit down with the folks who think, "Hey, maybe Joker Holmes shouldn't have a gun" without screaming about "FReeeeeedom" and threatening to kill LEO doing their jobs.

Insisting the government ban something you're afraid of is what little bitches do.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

3-011213003132.jpeg

Doesn't matter. They only care about gun deaths.

Why?

Because you can't resist progressive tyranny with knives.

And that's what they're really concerned about -- a populace that can't put up a fight against their totalitarianism.
And the goal. An unarmed populace is more pliable.

Yup. And if you can't get people to voluntarily support your agenda, use government force to MAKE them.

That's the progressive way.

Correct. He's probably afraid of his own shadow...

You mean like folks that think of working around the LAW with more law?

The ONLY way to usurp the 2nd is to AMEND IT. That's what thinking folks do...but your kind of thinking is to IGNORE it, work around it by what ever means...that's what progressives as YOU do, Joey.

Doesn't matter. They only care about gun deaths.

Why?

Because you can't resist progressive tyranny with knives.

And that's what they're really concerned about -- a populace that can't put up a fight against their totalitarianism.

actually, it's a horseshit comparison.

The UK had only 600 murders last year, only 48 of them with guns.

We had 16,000 murders, 11,000 with guns.

And sorry, the British aren't a "totalitarian" state. I guess by your standards they are, because they don't let the poor die of treatable diseases or let them starve.
Don't change the subject. We're talking about progressives and their acknowledgement that people don't want their bullshit, so progs have to sneak in the back door like little cowardly bitches and get the government to force their agenda on everyone.

Got that? If people wanted your bullshit, they'd ask for it. You wouldn't have to bypass the people with executive orders and legislating from the bench and passing bills before you read them.

Progressives loath freedom and the democratic process. Period. End of story. All you do is prove it's so.

The first one would be to overturn the absurd rule that immunizes gun makers from liability.

How about we consider that after we turn over the law that immunizes government from liability?

All for it, and YOU CAN fight city Hall...Congress, etc...they NEVER have the last say...we do.

[

Funny how you want to take away the guns from law-abiding people, but don't want criminals disarmed.

Are you now, or have you ever been, someone's prison bitch? Because you sure do seem to love criminals.

klipping your horseshit link, because there are a lot of Red State cities that have higher murder rates than Chicago, here's the thing.
No, there aren't, you lying sack of shit.
Criminals can get guns because they are generally accessable.

Japanese crooks don' thave guns. British Crooks don't have guns.

Our crooks have guns because everyone else does.
Whenever someone mentions violent crime in other countries, you try to turn it around to just gun deaths.

That's dishonest -- but perfectly in character for a lying piece of shit like you.

Criminals will commit crime regardless of your laws. People killed with a blade or a blunt instrument or a fist are just as dead as someone killed with a gun.

But, again, you don't give a shit about the victims. You just want an unarmed and compliant populace so they can't do anything about you and your fellow prog scum taking away people's liberties.

Then you need to work on the absurd rule that immunizes fork manufacturers from liability for making people fat.

Good Gaea, but you're retarded.

Awww, what's the matter. Afraid the Gunmakers might figure out people like you are too crazy to get them dragged into court....
So, in summary: You want people not involved in the crime to be prosecuted...but don't want the criminal prosecuted.

Yep, there is no question. You've been someone's prison bitch.

Indeed. But then far too many have been hoodwinked into beliving their tripe...just like Joey has. (He's ONE of them).

PinkoJoe's convinced that after the Revolution (that he hid in the basement during, whimpering and pissing his pants), he'll be handed the keys to a big plush corner office and given power over his fellow subjects.

He doesn't realize that just like every other progressive revolution in history, he'll be put up against the wall and shot with the guns he so desperately fears the very second his limited useful idiocy is no longer useful.

Forum List

Back