No one is safe in Chicago anymore

It used to be that black on black genocide was quarantined to black poor neighborhoods. But last night that all changed as riots and theft in mass broke out along the tourist heavy Magnificent Mile.

Now no one is safe in Chicago.

Chicago is a sad testament to Progressive depravity and corruption that leads to such misery and death. Chicago is a war zone.

You ignore the mayor's strong statement and actions against this.

But that isn't surprising.

Weird how the mayor had no strong statements and actions against this when the violence, looting and rioting was only happening in black neighborhoods...

It used to be that black on black genocide was quarantined to black poor neighborhoods. But last night that all changed as riots and theft in mass broke out along the tourist heavy Magnificent Mile.

Chicago is a sad testament to Progressive depravity and corruption that leads to such misery and death. Chicago is a war zone.

Weird how the mayor had no strong statements and actions against this when the violence, looting and rioting was only happening in black neighborhoods...

It's been happening in the nice areas all summer.

They all have mass murderer Obama to thank for this.

A preview of a Biden Presidency

Why do you repeat Trump's lie? Biden has stated he is not for defunding the police.
kinda depends on when you ask him, doesn't it? i've seen him say both - at least which could be interpreted as both.

and BACK to trump. god damn woman.

Who is claiming this about Biden? Mickey Mouse? I've seen the adds that he-who's-name-can't-be-mentioned has run. I'm not sure why every mention of he-who's-name-can't-be-mentioned , even in context to the thread and or post being replied to sets you off, but he has run ads claiming Biden wants to defund the police despite Biden being clear that is not his position.
You keep trying to find a way to blame society or the right vs EVER say the lefi is doing something wrong.

If you never punish people for crimes, maybe they keep doing it?

The mayor’s statements is to first rail against Trump for trying to step up and the job she won’t do. Secondly, what are her “actions”?

...You ignore the mayor's strong statement and actions against this. But that isn't surprising.
Words? Yes.

Actions? No.

Otherwise we would not be seeing what we're seeing.

But it's understandable that a Black mayor doesn't want to turn the CPD loose on her Black Bruthas and Sistas, or she'll be branded a race-traitor.

Gotta keep the Bruthas and Sistas happy or she can forget about reelection.

And there aren't enough White voters left in that once beautiful city to stop her.

Most White Folk bailed outta there decades ago... many of them well-beyond the Cook County line.

Nobody in their right mind wants to deal with "those people", who, as a collective, sadly, turn everything they touch into $hit.

Last edited:

Why do you repeat Trump's lie? Biden has stated he is not for defunding the police.
kinda depends on when you ask him, doesn't it? i've seen him say both - at least which could be interpreted as both.

Who is claiming this about Biden? Mickey Mouse? I've seen the adds that he-who's-name-can't-be-mentioned has run. I'm not sure why every mention of he-who's-name-can't-be-mentioned , even in context to the thread and or post being replied to sets you off, but he has run ads claiming Biden wants to defund the police despite Biden being clear that is not his position.
You keep trying to find a way to blame society or the right vs EVER say the lefi is doing something wrong.

You consistently keep blaming the LEFT. You never blame the RIGHT. Nor do you look at the larger picture so frankly stop and think a moment why don't you? For you it's always left/right Trump/anti Trump.

In this case - you had an OPEN INVITATION on SOCIAL MEDIA to come and riot and loot! You just can't ignore the fact that people are going crazy right now. NO JOBS. UNEMPLOYMENT. NO ACTION FROM CONGRESS. QUARANTINE STRESS. EVICTIONS AND HOMELOSS. WAY TOO MANY UNKNOWNS AND NO WAY TO PLAN.

And all you can think of is - you gotta punish people. Well YA, you HAVE to maintain and order, but YOU guys want a friggin jackboot on the LEFT because that's who you blame everything on. No one is arguing you don't need law and order, certainly not the mayor, but keep on ignoring the underlying issues and you are going to have bigger and bigger social upheaval. What will your jackboot do then?

Here's a BET: when you see the 2020 crime stats, you will see a rise overall, everywhere, especially urban areas that end up hit hardest. And I bet you will blame the Dems.

Over a hundred arrested...yup....no actions. Nothing is being done.

More than 100 people were arrested on Monday after pockets of disruption escalated overnight into looting on the so-called Magnificent Mile central shopping district and some destruction in other parts of the city, the authorities said.

Police superintendent David Brown said the trouble in the downtown area “was not an organized protest” but instead “an incident of pure criminality” that began following the shooting of a person by police on Sunday in the Englewood neighborhood, which is 10 miles from the north side streets of flagship stores.

At one point early on Monday, shots were fired at police and officers returned fire. Brown said a heavy police presence was expected in the downtown area until further notice.

Hours earlier, on Sunday afternoon, police shot a man after he opened fire on officers, according to the department. The incident apparently prompted a social media post urging people to converge on the business district, Brown said. Some 400 additional officers were dispatched to the area after the police department spotted the post.

“This was straight-up, felony criminal conduct,” said Chicago’s mayor, Lori Lightfoot. “This was an assault on our city.”

What is this now, 75 nights in a row? One hell of a city you peple have there. Amazing peaceful protests every night that somehow turn into riots and somehow its Trumps fault.

It's a hellhole, I tell ya. The blacks are running loose. Tearing up the streets. Thousands of em. The white women are throwing themslevs into Lake Michigan to save themselves from the unspeakable shame.

Only Trump can save us.

Mod, what does Portland have to do with Chicago? Why did you merge the very different threads?

You consistently keep blaming the LEFT. You never blame the RIGHT. Nor do you look at the larger picture so frankly stop and think a moment why don't you? For you it's always left/right Trump/anti Trump.

In this case - you had an OPEN INVITATION on SOCIAL MEDIA to come and riot and loot! You just can't ignore the fact that people are going crazy right now. NO JOBS. UNEMPLOYMENT. NO ACTION FROM CONGRESS. QUARANTINE STRESS. EVICTIONS AND HOMELOSS. WAY TOO MANY UNKNOWNS AND NO WAY TO PLAN.

And all you can think of is - you gotta punish people. Well YA, you HAVE to maintain and order, but YOU guys want a friggin jackboot on the LEFT because that's who you blame everything on. No one is arguing you don't need law and order, certainly not the mayor, but keep on ignoring the underlying issues and you are going to have bigger and bigger social upheaval. What will your jackboot do then?

Here's a BET: when you see the 2020 crime stats, you will see a rise overall, everywhere, especially urban areas that end up hit hardest. And I bet you will blame the Dems.

In this case - you had an OPEN INVITATION on SOCIAL MEDIA to come and riot and loot!

That only works when there is a history on non-response, including releasing looters with no charges and no bail.

If looters were charged and incarcerated, instead of released by that clown Kim Foxx, there would be a lot less of this idiocy.

I don't see THE RIGHT destroying our history
I don't see THE RIGHT avocating violence as a means to an end
I don't see THE RIGHT run cities with this issues.
I don't see THE RIGHT shutting down free speech
I don't see THE RIGHT shoving BLM down peoples throats.

if ANY OF THIS is happening from THE RIGHT feel free to link me up.

all this "they made is act this way" I consider 100% fucking bullshit and a perfect example of acting like a 2 year old that isn't getting your way.

when THE RIGHT does this, feel free to point it out and I'll call them dumbasses too.

your constant deflection and blaming of others for YOUR OWN ACTIONS speaks for itself.

There is so much rioting and looting in liberal run cities that the mods want to limit the discussion to one thread. Think about that! :auiqs.jpg:

Over a hundred arrested...yup....no actions. Nothing is being done.

More than 100 people were arrested on Monday after pockets of disruption escalated overnight into looting on the so-called Magnificent Mile central shopping district and some destruction in other parts of the city, the authorities said.

Police superintendent David Brown said the trouble in the downtown area “was not an organized protest” but instead “an incident of pure criminality” that began following the shooting of a person by police on Sunday in the Englewood neighborhood, which is 10 miles from the north side streets of flagship stores.

At one point early on Monday, shots were fired at police and officers returned fire. Brown said a heavy police presence was expected in the downtown area until further notice.

Hours earlier, on Sunday afternoon, police shot a man after he opened fire on officers, according to the department. The incident apparently prompted a social media post urging people to converge on the business district, Brown said. Some 400 additional officers were dispatched to the area after the police department spotted the post.

“This was straight-up, felony criminal conduct,” said Chicago’s mayor, Lori Lightfoot. “This was an assault on our city.”
You shout with glee 100 are arrested.

Then totally ignore 25k charges of serious crimes being dismissed.

quite telling.

jack boot emotional shit my ass.

and to say i don't look at the larger picture is fucking hilarious.

i don't agree with you does not mean i don't understand the issue. i am BIG on personal accountability and responsibility. i did it, i own it. you are big on THEY MADE ME AND THEY MUST CHANGE OR I DO IT AGAIN.

simply put - fuck that shit. learn to live in a world not always catering to your mindset and when YOU fuck up, there are no "but but's" involved.

YOU fucked up.

The mayor’s statements is to first rail against Trump for trying to step up and the job she won’t do. Secondly, what are her “actions”?
Trump isn't trying to do anything other than use this as a wedge issue to get reelected.

Forum List

Back