No one is safe in Chicago anymore

no consequences for bad actions. the left wants to say THE RIGHT MADE ME DO IT BY NOT GIVING ME WHAT I WANT or THE RIGHT WAS MEAN TO ME.

well they're "mean" to you cause you're being stupid.

stupid needs to hurt again. until it does, people will keep it up and call it "entitlement" to always get what you want.

It used to be that black on black genocide was quarantined to black poor neighborhoods. But last night that all changed as riots and theft in mass broke out along the tourist heavy Magnificent Mile.

Now no one is safe in Chicago.

Chicago is a sad testament to Progressive depravity and corruption that leads to such misery and death. Chicago is a war zone.

how was the mob composed? Did they claim to be
"BLM"?

It used to be that black on black genocide was quarantined to black poor neighborhoods. But last night that all changed as riots and theft in mass broke out along the tourist heavy Magnificent Mile.

Chicago is a sad testament to Progressive depravity and corruption that leads to such misery and death. Chicago is a war zone.

A preview of a Biden Presidency

Why do you repeat Trump's lie? Biden has stated he is not for defunding the police.
Biden is the fucking liar!

You ignore the mayor's strong statement and actions against this.

But that isn't surprising.

OOOHH......strong statements against it......that'll show em!

All talk and, zero action......but, that's no surprise, from a democrat.

hmmm...#2 who can't seem to read a simple 2 line post.
then this would be just as many times that you failed to quantify your emotional statement.

What is emotional about it? It's in the article.

Why do you repeat Trump's lie? Biden has stated he is not for defunding the police.
kinda depends on when you ask him, doesn't it? i've seen him say both - at least which could be interpreted as both.

and BACK to trump. god damn woman.

Who is claiming this about Biden? Mickey Mouse? I've seen the adds that he-who's-name-can't-be-mentioned has run. I'm not sure why every mention of he-who's-name-can't-be-mentioned , even in context to the thread and or post being replied to sets you off, but he has run ads claiming Biden wants to defund the police despite Biden being clear that is not his position.

OOOHH......strong statements against it......that'll show em!

All talk and, zero action......but, that's no surprise, from a democrat.

hmmm...#2 who can't seem to read a simple 2 line post.
then this would be just as many times that you failed to quantify your emotional statement.

What is emotional about it? It's in the article.

So? Its always the same with democrats, all talk, no action.

If they were really against what they are seeing, they'd actually DO SOMETHING, other than just express their "feelings " about it.

kinda depends on when you ask him, doesn't it? i've seen him say both - at least which could be interpreted as both.

Who is claiming this about Biden? Mickey Mouse? I've seen the adds that he-who's-name-can't-be-mentioned has run. I'm not sure why every mention of he-who's-name-can't-be-mentioned , even in context to the thread and or post being replied to sets you off, but he has run ads claiming Biden wants to defund the police despite Biden being clear that is not his position.
well sucks doesn't it?

seems we've seen a LOT of "positions" the left imposes on trump, true or not, that the left will swear to god IS true. aka - drinking bleach for an example.

when you live by that shit, don't act so amazed when that shit comes back to you.

Here stupid.

Here stupid.

the question here can be - do the police need the former military HUMVEEs?

best answer to that question i have ever heard is - they should be allowed to have *at least* whatever the public can buy".

so yes, i do believe we can put some changes in place and improve things. but the blow it up shit needs to stop. the demonizing of our police needs to stop.

and the arrest and prosecution and people breaking the law needs to begin in full force. if we need to reopen alcatraz to start lobbing these shits in there for now, great. reopen it.

we can send over a granola food truck for lunches.

And in Trump's America no less!
Chicago is not part of America any longer.

A fence should be constructed around it, no doubt they would oppose that as well.

Yep, next step is to draw a red line, so watch out.

116635837_4215410978500434_686387582843828739_n.jpg

And in Trump's America no less!
Chicago is not part of America any longer.

A fence should be constructed around it, no doubt they would oppose that as well.
Of course it would be opposed! We’re Americans, not East Germans!

Forum List

Back