No One Is Talking About Climate in the Midterms. So Let's Talk About it here!

How is it cheaper?
Duh……look it up. I’m tired of explaining how drilling and refining oil for electricity from the Middle East and Russia cost more then then renewables here.. dah.

Why does more expensive, less reliable energy make someone the ruler of the economic world?
Why are renewables less reliable then shipping oil from the Middle East and Russia while they are always at war.
Explain why the sun, geothermal, the tides and rivers here are less reliable then Russian and Middle East oil.

You’d rather we get more of our oil from Russia and the Middle East ?
If Germany wasn't catering to their green morons, they'd have enough German coal and German nuclear power that they wouldn't be dependent on Russian gas.

How are we wasting Tritons when electricity from renewables is now cheaper then electrify from fossil fuels….?

Cheaper? Is that why Germany paid triple what we did last year? LOL!

Why are renewables less reliable then shipping oil from the Middle East and Russia while they are always at war.
Explain why the sun, geothermal, the tides and rivers here are less reliable then Russian and Middle East oil.

Why are renewables less reliable

Because the sun sets, clouds, snow and rain happen and sometimes the wind slows down.

Why are renewables less reliable

Because the sun sets, clouds, snow and rain happen and sometimes the wind slows down.
That’s hilarious….the sunsets, excuse me while I cough up the phlegm from laughing. Sometimes the wind slows down…wow. How long have you been this dumb ? Excuse me while I wait till morning before I start my gas powered car. Ooops, the wind dropped. Let me pull over to the side of the road.

Last edited:
If Germany wasn't catering to their green morons, they'd have enough German coal and German nuclear power that they wouldn't be dependent on Russian gas.

How are we wasting Tritons when electricity from renewables is now cheaper then electrify from fossil fuels….?

You need to do some research before everyone with half a brain laughs. German coal and nuke….wow, and German whale oil too, you forgot that.

Gee, weren’t we talking about THE USA ? You seem to be jumping around waiting for Amazon to deliver a brain.

That’s hilarious….the sunsets, excuse me while I cough up the phlegm from laughing. Sometimes the wind slows down…wow. How long have you been this dumb ?

You're the fucktard who didn't understand why wind and solar are unreliable.

Get it now, moron?

You need to do some research before everyone with half a brain laughs. German coal and nuke….wow, and German whale oil too, you forgot that.

It's better to freeze than use German coal and nuclear power?

before everyone with half a brain laughs

Or in your case, a quarter brain.

You're the fucktard who didn't understand why wind and solar are unreliable.

Get it now, moron?
No, explain to us all how the sun forgets to rise, the wind never blows and the water in the rivers and the tides don’t rise and fall. Explain how unreliable they are. Oh, you car doesn’t run either at night I suppose.

Gee, weren’t we talking about THE USA ? You seem to be jumping around waiting for Amazon to deliver a brain.

Gee, weren’t we talking about THE USA ?

Cheap German renewables cost them triple, why are American renewables different?

Gee, weren’t we talking about THE USA ?

Cheap German renewables cost them triple, why are American renewables different?

Gee, why did you change the topic to Germany ? Aren’t we paying 1/3 for energy then Germany ? Biden is doing a great job promoting renewables here.

No, explain to us all how the sun forgets to rise, the wind never blows and the water in the rivers and the tides don’t rise and fall. Explain how unreliable they are. Oh, you car doesn’t run either at night I suppose.

No, explain to us all how the sun forgets to rise, the wind never blows

We should stop insisting on 24/7 power? DURR.

the water in the rivers and the tides don’t rise and fall.

You've got info on a cheap tidal generator you can share?

Oh, you car doesn’t run either at night I suppose.

My fossil fuel car is very reliable.

Gee, why did you change the topic to Germany ? Aren’t we paying 1/3 for energy then Germany ? Biden is doing a great job promoting renewables here.

Gee, why did you change the topic to Germany ?

To mock your claim that renewables are cheaper than fossil fuels.

Aren’t we paying 1/3 for energy then Germany ?

We sure are, because we haven't wasted as much on "cheaper" renewables. LOL!

Forum List

Back