No one talking about this?

We all are talking about it here in Southern AZ. We live close to that area.
If Tucson passes prop 205 as a sanctuary city.
We will be inviting in the drug cartel.
I hope that Tucson really thinks hard about the harm it will do to their city and how it effects the surrounding counties especially the Yuma area.

I hope that Tucson really thinks hard about the harm it will do to their city and how it effects the surrounding counties especially the Yuma area.
Where are the drug cartels' customer base? Who is the drug cartels' customer base?

This occurred only 70 miles from the border...tell Nancy Pelosi to help Trump build the wall before it crosses over the border.....

This occurred only 70 miles from the border...tell Nancy Pelosi to help Trump build the wall before it crosses over the border.....

Nobody can say anything to that witch Pelousy.....she has a one track mind at the moment....and that is to impeach President Trump.

She is the one who should be impeached, for heavens sake! what scum of a woman!

Prop 205 should never have even been put on the ballot. Tucson is only 70 miles from Mexico, you may as well put up giant neon signs at the Nogales check point saying "COME ON UP WE WILL PROTECT YOU!!!"

Where are the drug cartels' customer base? Who is the drug cartels' customer base?

All of America and Canada.
The left do nothing to help them to get off of it.

Last edited:
As I have posted before, I have been to many cities in Mexico but I stopped traveling down there years ago because there really is no rule of law anymore. The Mexican Police are outgunned and half of them are paid off by the cartels. It is a shit show and the Democrats want to welcome the shit show straight into the country. But hey it's just the border, not in my back yard!

Prop 205 should never have even been put on the ballot. Tucson is only 70 miles from Mexico, you may as well put up giant neon signs at the Nogales check point saying "COME ON UP WE WILL PROTECT YOU!!!"

We have to get the one or ones who proposed it.
Arrest and convict them for adding and abetting the Mexican drug cartel.

I see, America is responsible for the drug cartel got it. Everything is Trump's fault or America's fault right Bo?

Pretty sure Tucson is run by moronic shitbags, just like Tempe.

Why would Nancy ever do anything good for the country? She is an un-American Democrat.

Democrats.

I see, America is responsible for the drug cartel got it. Everything is Trump's fault or America's fault right Bo?

It certainly couldn’t be all those black people who do drugs, now could it?

We have to get the one or ones who proposed it.
Arrest and convict them for adding and abetting the Mexican drug cartel.
They were way behind on the number of signatures needed to get Prop 205 on the ballot. Then all of sudden POOF! they made it. That POS better not pass.

I'm happy to see Tucson voted against prop 205 at 71%.
The group that was pushing this through wanted the city council to vote on this rather than the people.
The city council did the right thing and put it on the ballot.
This group needs to be held accountable for this harmful proposal.

Also glad to see Southern AZ. Counties declaring Sanctuary counties for 2nd amendment rights .

Forum List

Back