No one to perform at Trumps Inauguration, Rockettes get Scrooged and forced to dance.

Just stating a fact. But I do wonder how much longer the left's butthurt is going to continue. It was cute and funny in the beginning but now it's becoming obsessive
What's adorable is that you people can't admit how terrible of a choice Trump has been lol

Trump goes so far beyond terrible that I think he got to the point where some people think he's okay because they just can't fathom the idea that he could really be as terrible as he appears. People are hallucinating some hidden merit in the man because their minds can't cope with the reality.
Yes.....yes.....he's soooooooo terrible.....the big poopy-pants Trumpy.
Your world is about to come to a terrible end now.
What will you do?

I know....move to some other country that has loads of folks that think like you.....maybe Syria,Pakistan, Indonesia,....or Afghanistan.
Hey muddy There are AT LEAST 3 million more of us that think trump is a chump than there are of you alt right

Oh an alt right burn......still better than a dick sucker.....slurp on my friend!
How can you post with your mouth kissing trumps ass?

What's adorable is that you people can't admit how terrible of a choice Trump has been lol

Trump goes so far beyond terrible that I think he got to the point where some people think he's okay because they just can't fathom the idea that he could really be as terrible as he appears. People are hallucinating some hidden merit in the man because their minds can't cope with the reality.
What will you do?

I know....move to some other country that has loads of folks that think like you.....maybe Syria,Pakistan, Indonesia,....or Afghanistan.
Hey muddy There are AT LEAST 3 million more of us that think trump is a chump than there are of you alt right

Oh an alt right burn......still better than a dick sucker.....slurp on my friend!

First i criticize my side when they're wrong, you guys have sucked Obama's dick for 8 years, with zero criticism.

But since trump isn't prez yet, there isn't much to criticize yet.

What will you do?

First i criticize my side when they're wrong, you guys have sucked Obama's dick for 8 years, with zero criticism.

ask him how he was able to post with his mouth on Obamas ass for the last 8 years.

So the entertainment big shots who were all in for Hillary don't want to perform at Trumps inauguration are we supposed to be shocked or care?

Based on how much your RW pals are pissing and moaning about it, yes, apparently, you are.

Who, I don't give a fuck. Trump will be the President, which celebrity does blow and fucks DC hookers does not concern me.
Since all the threads I have seen on this subject have been started by LW it seems they are the ones obsessed with it understandable when your candidate loses the election, recount, and electoral vote you look for anything you can call a win no matter how trivial.

How many threads on the same topic does it require to make it qualify as an obsession?

A lefty started this one, what is your fucking obsession with is this topic, don't use you bullshit tool of projection here, I'll smack that shit back in your face

What will you do?

ask him how he was able to post with his mouth on Obamas ass for the last 8 years.

Nah he had obamas dick in his mouth the past 8 years I dont know how he could talk during that time.

The Rockettes are honored to be asked to dance. One snowflake objected and was told she would be replaced. This is the world where one snowflake does not change the plans of the majority.

The adults are back in charge.
The owner of the Rockettes came out and said that it was totally voluntary so either it is a BS story or the one Rockette is an attention whore.

What will you do?

Wouldn't do what you say BUT might kiss his butt for keeping us safer than republicans did , being president when the DOW tripled and in 8 years made me 7 figures,,put 15 million back to work that lost jobs due to a repub moron in our WH etc etc And btw if that asshat keeps fn with russia china and our airplane companies we'll be in deep shit

Bolsheviks? Maybe. Trump has made so many enemies, from all parts of the country and the world, that I'd be surprised if some group didn't stage an attack.

In a crazy world, the sane person is widely hated.
In a crazy person's head, he is the only sane one

Because deporting illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs, and not fucking with a nuclear power is crazy in your world?
Artificial controls on the free market never work and it won't bring manufacturing jobs back. Yesterday Trump tweeted an acceptance to an arms race with Putin and threatened China, another nuclear power but one that he's been viciously attacking in speeches, with a trade war.
Artificial controls on the free market never work and it won't bring manufacturing jobs back
Correct. That is why Trump will not follow the Democrat model of regulation strangulation but to remove the excessive regulations to allow companies to prosper.

I'm encouraged by the Transportation Secretary nominee, she is wanting to rollback regulations that have hurt small businesses. She is also looking to work on working with businesses to seek compliance instead of working to over regulate and burden small business.

What will you do?

Merry Xmas and a healthy New Year to you and yours VH

So what? Why do we have to turn everything into a celebrity circle jerk anyway?

Get up on the dais say the oath and get the fuck to work you know like presidents used to do

Get up on the dais say the oath and get the fuck to work you know like presidents used to do
Since when have we had 2 presidents? Why can't this chump loudmouth wait until the 20th? Already he leaves clues as to how he'll be screwing up for 4 years

Since when have we had 2 presidents? Why can't this chump loudmouth wait until the 20th? Already he leaves clues as to how he'll be screwing up for 4 years

Did you say that when it was President elect Obama in 2008 and he was making speeches and letting the press know what he was going to do and acted like he was in charge?

Every Incoming President does this, quit being a tard.

I heard that Carrot Top might sign on to perform at Trump inauguration
historic celebration event...Trump is rumored to have said he has always
been a Yuge fan.

carrot top 1.jpeg

And Obammy kept his mouth shut as pres elect?

Some of the stars who declined
Andrea Bocelli

Ice T
Motley Crue
Kiss
Garth Brooks
Celine
Elton John

But KKK song will be performed instead..:laugh:

Rockettes get Scrooged as they're told to dance for Trump

And guess what? When you wake up on January 21st it will be President Donald Trump :)

And the majority of the country will still oppose him.

Go with that, I know you need something to get out of bed in the morning.

And Obammy kept his mouth shut as pres elect?
Can't recall But remember what McConnell said

The Rockettes are honored to be asked to dance. One snowflake objected and was told she would be replaced. This is the world where one snowflake does not change the plans of the majority.

The adults are back in charge.

WHAT???

Previously, you said, in your usual authoritative, know everything way, that her contract would force her to perform. Now several have said they would not perform. You're just aching for North Korea, aren't you. You dummies would love it if people were forced to perform for Kim Jong Don's crowning.

Has he asked the Duck Dynasty slime to play a ditty on the duck calls? How about Ted poopy pants child molester convicted poacher Nugent? And someone said Clint Eastwood would be giving a speech to a chair and that creepy failed actor from the 80s would be playing the spoons.

See? King Trumpery has friends in low places.

Forum List

Back