No one to perform at Trumps Inauguration, Rockettes get Scrooged and forced to dance.

Probably safe to be as far away from the inauguration as you can be anyways

Think the Bolsheviks will stage an attack?
Bolsheviks? Maybe. Trump has made so many enemies, from all parts of the country and the world, that I'd be surprised if some group didn't stage an attack.
You threatening the pres elect? I'm repotting this post!

He's right though.

Anyone wanna bet on whether they'll WALK up Penn Ave?

I doubt fat trumpery could walk that far but do they dare?

The 60 million American patriots who voted for Trump will be celebrating on Jan 20th and this party is only just getting started. President elect Trump congratulations we are with you! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Bolsheviks? Maybe. Trump has made so many enemies, from all parts of the country and the world, that I'd be surprised if some group didn't stage an attack.

He's right though.

Chubby Trump swings like a girl....with his little hands

TS560x560

60241174.jpg
I'm not allowing threats!

The 60 million American patriots who voted for Trump will be celebrating on Jan 20th and this party is only just getting started. President elect Trump congratulations we are with you! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:
And many of us who didn't, will still honor the day and hope for the best during his administration.

Many, not all, sadly.

I heard that Carrot Top might sign on to perform at Trump inauguration
historic celebration event...Trump is rumored to have said he has always
been a Yuge fan.

View attachment 103694

What the hell is his "talent"?

Seriously. Seems like he's just another has-been-wannabe-never-was-and-never-will-be. IOW, perfect for trump's coronation.

He's right though.

TS560x560
I love obsessions

Are you really going to re-pot it this time of year? You should wait until spring so the roots will be more active.

And many of us who didn't, will still honor the day and hope for the best during his administration.

Many, not all, sadly.

Anyone willing to serve as POTUS deserves at least a measure of respect its probably the toughest job on the planet. I don't envy Trump.

I hear Ivanka and Melania are practicing for their HOT pole dancing strip show on inauguration day!

Here's Ivanka practicing her pole skills

Out-She-Goes.jpg

Melania doing what she does best

14716662_224948521259788_7665263085615054848_n.jpg

Damn! I'm already half-chubbed in anticipation :suck:

Trump crowd at the inauguration cheering...:ack-1:

lots-of-zombies.jpg

Some of the stars who declined
Andrea Bocelli

Ice T
Motley Crue
Kiss
Garth Brooks
Celine
Elton John

But KKK song will be performed instead..:laugh:

Rockettes get Scrooged as they're told to dance for Trump

I don't think Trump cares about celebrities! After all how did celebrities at Hillary's campaign events work out for her? This election was about mainstream, every day Americans and not Hollywood.

That's the ONLY thing (besides money) that trumpery cares about.

He's a sicko who craves attention and the approval of others. THAT's why he's furiously humping Pooting's leg and why he now says he like President Obama.

Considering all we've seen from him, this is driving him even nuttier than he already is.

Not to mention that he believes all should jump when he speaks.

f_c4590c3126_zps0b19eab7.jpg

He's right though.

TS560x560

Sounds like you are obsessed with this guy. I doubt he even knows you exist. You are so sad.

I hear Ivanka and Melania are practicing for their HOT pole dancing strip show on inauguration day!

Out-She-Goes.jpg

The butt hurt is so fun to watch , I like the pictures. Keep posting perv

Out-She-Goes.jpg

But wait!!

I heard that Melania will be teaching pole dancing and Whoring Your Way To The Top For Repug Women.

Ivanka will just keep selling her stolen designs to the gullible.

Many, not all, sadly.

Anyone willing to serve as POTUS deserves at least a measure of respect its probably the toughest job on the planet. I don't envy Trump.

When I got onto the internet in 2001 or so the people said that about Bush, he deserves respect.. Those same people slammed Obama for 8 years..Ruthlessly

( I am not saying you did )

Now they are saying the president Trump should have respect...haaaa

He's right though.

TS560x560

Sounds like you are obsessed with this guy. I doubt he even knows you exist. You are so sad.
He walks around with a woody all day thinking about and pulling pictures of trump!

He's right though.

TS560x560

Can't speak for him but I'm obsessed with the future of my country and this jackass has already started to tear it down.

Out-She-Goes.jpg

But wait!!

I heard that Melania will be teaching pole dancing and Whoring Your Way To The Top For Repug Women.

Ivanka will just keep selling her stolen designs to the gullible.

You are right Ivanka did steal many designs from other artists..

Forum List

Back