No one to perform at Trumps Inauguration, Rockettes get Scrooged and forced to dance.

Bolsheviks? Maybe. Trump has made so many enemies, from all parts of the country and the world, that I'd be surprised if some group didn't stage an attack.
You threatening the pres elect? I'm repotting this post!

He's right though.

Anyone wanna bet on whether they'll WALK up Penn Ave?

I doubt fat trumpery could walk that far but do they dare?

Chubby Trump swings like a girl....with his little hands

TS560x560

Sounds like you are obsessed with this guy. I doubt he even knows you exist. You are so sad.

Can't speak for him but I'm obsessed with the future of my country and this jackass has already started to tear it down.

You poor loser, I hope you have a long eight years of misery.

The 60 million American patriots who voted for Trump will be celebrating on Jan 20th and this party is only just getting started. President elect Trump congratulations we are with you! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:
And many of us who didn't, will still honor the day and hope for the best during his administration.

Many, not all, sadly.

Anyone willing to serve as POTUS deserves at least a measure of respect its probably the toughest job on the planet. I don't envy Trump.

When I got onto the internet in 2001 or so the people said that about Bush, he deserves respect.. Those same people slammed Obama for 8 years..Ruthlessly

( I am not saying you did )

Now they are saying the president Trump should have respect...haaaa
Sure, that's how partisans are. Hypocritical.

The rest of us, the majority, are just hoping for the best, regardless of the political affiliation of any temporary White House occupant.

I hear Ivanka and Melania are practicing for their HOT pole dancing strip show on inauguration day!

Here's Ivanka practicing her pole skills

Out-She-Goes.jpg

Melania doing what she does best

14716662_224948521259788_7665263085615054848_n.jpg

Damn! I'm already half-chubbed in anticipation :suck:

But wait!!

I heard that Melania will be teaching pole dancing and Whoring Your Way To The Top For Repug Women.

Ivanka will just keep selling her stolen designs to the gullible.
Go take lessons sounds like you're extremely interested

In all seriousness, Melania still looks fantastic, but she used to be amazeballs HOT when she was younger slutting it up for GQ magazine. That's some of the best Eastern European pussy money can buy.

Nice job Trump! Make America Great Again...by importing mail order brides!

In all seriousness, Melania still looks fantastic, but she used to be amazeballs HOT when she was younger slutting it up for GQ magazine. That's some of the best Eastern European pussy money can buy.

Nice job Trump! Make America Great Again!
You just want to get to that. It's called obsession

The 60 million American patriots who voted for Trump will be celebrating on Jan 20th and this party is only just getting started. President elect Trump congratulations we are with you! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:
And many of us who didn't, will still honor the day and hope for the best during his administration.

Many, not all, sadly.

Anyone willing to serve as POTUS deserves at least a measure of respect its probably the toughest job on the planet. I don't envy Trump.

When I got onto the internet in 2001 or so the people said that about Bush, he deserves respect.. Those same people slammed Obama for 8 years..Ruthlessly

I've been thinking a lot about that. The founding fathers said we have a duty to protest a crooked govt and Trump is the most crooked in our history.

Some say he is not their president but its Trump himself who says it the most - that he is not our president. As long as he lies, lies and lies again, as long as he attacks US and world peace and prosperity with his idiotic childish tweets and his gazillionaire, big banks, big business cabinet picks, I will protest him.

15171185_1455614937799558_1350989223081777006_n.jpg

Many, not all, sadly.

I've been thinking a lot about that. The founding fathers said we have a duty to protest a crooked govt and Trump is the most crooked in our history.

View attachment 103705
How?

Many, not all, sadly.

View attachment 103705
How?

The 30 years of Clinton's lies and corruption...nothing to see, move along, instead focus on future Trump corruption that hasn't happened yet. The left's hypocrisy and double standards is off the charts :cuckoo:

Nice job Trump! Make America Great Again...by importing mail order brides!

I wanna know why he bought bigger boobs for his daughter (shudder) than for his wife ..................

Many, not all, sadly.

View attachment 103705
How?

The 30 years of Clinton's lies and corruption...nothing to see, move along, instead focus on future Trump corruption that hasn't happened yet. The left's hypocrisy and double standards is off the charts :cuckoo:

Tiresome lie.

Arrest and try her or just STFU.

You know damn well that there is plenty of proof of trumpery's criminal, unethical and immoral actions.

It will last till he is reelected by a much larger majority in 2020 and they find out how much they are really hated in this country, Then hopefully they will commit suicide and save us the trouble of exterminating them. HAHAHA they so fuunnnaaaayyyy.

You threatening the pres elect? I'm repotting this post!

He's right though.

TS560x560

Sounds like you are obsessed with this guy. I doubt he even knows you exist. You are so sad.

Can't speak for him but I'm obsessed with the future of my country and this jackass has already started to tear it down.

And I wish you peace and prosperity.

And a merry xmas.

View attachment 103705
How?

Tiresome lie.

You know damn well that there is plenty of proof of trumpery's criminal, unethical and immoral actions.
We will after Jan 20. Be patient, we know you want her locked up too!

View attachment 103705
How?

Tiresome lie.

It's coming with the NEW leaders and workers in the NEW justice department there will be a lot coming and the shit will be going to jail or to the gallows as prescribed for treason, of course some may opt for the firing squad option.

He's right though.

TS560x560

And I wish you peace and prosperity.

And a merry xmas.

She has no hope!

Many, not all, sadly.

Some say he is not their president but its Trump himself who says it the most - that he is not our president. As long as he lies, lies and lies again, as long as he attacks US and world peace and prosperity with his idiotic childish tweets and his gazillionaire, big banks, big business cabinet picks, I will protest him.

View attachment 103705

Same old liberal talking points discounted lies, TRY AGAIN for some RELEVANCE.

What corruption and lies? I keep asking you to provide credible evidence. Nada. Trump might be corrupt - literally. However, as a person he is corrupt. And bankrupt four times. What a guy!

Oh Noooooooooooooo no nooooooooooooooooo !!!!! no Rockettes no Rockettes!!!!!!!! shock horror!!!!!!

no Rockettes at the inauguration !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nooooooooooooo

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back