No one to perform at Trumps Inauguration, Rockettes get Scrooged and forced to dance.

So the entertainment big shots who were all in for Hillary don't want to perform at Trumps inauguration are we supposed to be shocked or care?

Based on how much your RW pals are pissing and moaning about it, yes, apparently, you are.

So the entertainment big shots who were all in for Hillary don't want to perform at Trumps inauguration are we supposed to be shocked or care?
YES Talented people the world over think trump is a chump even most of the voting public
What an intelligent brilliant well thought out response. Never replied to the wrong poster sorry about that.
Thank you Blackie you're a rare judge of talant

Good move on them. So many were honored after the fact that they had to send a letter saying "you must perform or else" before hand lol!
Actually, their Union made them....

You're lying, Chimp.
Nope....chump....

Just to be clear, are you saying the union is making the Rockettes perform?
RIF....idiot....

So you're running away from your claim that the union is making the Rockettes perform.

Big surprise.

You're lying, Chimp.
Nope....chump....

RIF....idiot....

So you're running away from your claim that the union is making the Rockettes perform.

Big surprise.
No, I am telling people you can't read....don't be embarrassed, you're a liberal....

You're lying, Chimp.
Nope....chump....

RIF....idiot....

Big surprise.

Nope. The union reversed their decision but made it look like the Rockettes misunderstood.

Rockettes’ Inauguration Performance Is ‘Voluntary,’ Union Confirms

According to BroadwayWorld, the American Guild of Variety Artists, which represents the Rockettes, sent an email to its members that stressed “any talk of boycotting this event is invalid.” The email reportedly concluded with the bolded, underlined statement: “If you are not full time, you do not have to sign up to do this work. If you are full time, you are obligated. Doing the best performance to reflect an American Institution which has been here for over 90 years is your job. I hope this pulls into focus the bottom line on this work.” The email, authenticated by BroadwayWorld, was reportedly sent by a high-ranking member of the union’s administration.

"Misinformation," my ass.

The union has since clarified its position, and confirmed that all members who participate in Trump’s inauguration performance will do so voluntarily. In a statement, the AGVA writes that when concern arose from their members and the general public they “immediately contacted Radio City for a meeting” to address the situation.

“Fortunately, the Company has agreed that all participation in this particular event will be voluntary,” the statement says, going on to dispute “misinformation” regarding the union’s position. “There is a small group of year round Rockettes who are contractually obligated to perform at scheduled events throughout the year. We are pleased that Radio City has agreed that for those Rockettes with year-round employment, participation in this event will be voluntary as well,” the union’s statement reads.

You're lying, Chimp.
Nope....chump....

RIF....idiot....

Big surprise.

Nope. The union reversed their decision but made it look like the Rockettes misunderstood.

According to BroadwayWorld, the American Guild of Variety Artists, which represents the Rockettes, sent an email to its members that stressed “any talk of boycotting this event is invalid.” The email reportedly concluded with the bolded, underlined statement: “If you are not full time, you do not have to sign up to do this work. If you are full time, you are obligated. Doing the best performance to reflect an American Institution which has been here for over 90 years is your job. I hope this pulls into focus the bottom line on this work.” The email, authenticated by BroadwayWorld, was reportedly sent by a high-ranking member of the union’s administration.

The union has since clarified its position, and confirmed that all members who participate in Trump’s inauguration performance will do so voluntarily. In a statement, the AGVA writes that when concern arose from their members and the general public they “immediately contacted Radio City for a meeting” to address the situation.

“Fortunately, the Company has agreed that all participation in this particular event will be voluntary,” the statement says, going on to dispute “misinformation” regarding the union’s position. “There is a small group of year round Rockettes who are contractually obligated to perform at scheduled events throughout the year. We are pleased that Radio City has agreed that for those Rockettes with year-round employment, participation in this event will be voluntary as well,” the union’s statement reads.

So owebo was lying. That's all I asked. Now we know.

Nope....chump....

RIF....idiot....

Big surprise.

So owebo was lying. That's all I asked. Now we know.
About you being an idiot....no....

Good move on them. So many were honored after the fact that they had to send a letter saying "you must perform or else" before hand lol!
The Union made HER. There was only one dancers that wanted to opt out.

She thought she was still in college where one offended person can empty the auditorium.
It made them all, as they relegated themselves to labor by joining the union....

But you are correct, only one of them was a reject.....

The Union made HER. There was only one dancers that wanted to opt out.

She thought she was still in college where one offended person can empty the auditorium.
cant they get justin beaver to perform?
Hillary didn't win....:lol:

My guess is the list of performers that have turned down this and prior inaugurations is quite lengthy but until there is real news to talk about even trivial negativity towards the new president will be put out there.

My guess is the list of performers that have turned down this and prior inaugurations is quite lengthy but until there is real news to talk about even trivial negativity towards the new president will be put out there.

Sting will perform.

I got the perfect person to perform. He is an outspoken Trump supporter and wouldn't hesitate to perform. When I was 12 he was all the rage.

Forum List

Back