No one to perform at Trumps Inauguration, Rockettes get Scrooged and forced to dance.

The Mormon Tabernacle Choir is going to perform.
who will be opening for them? Metallica?
They don't need an opening act.
was it last time when Aretha Performed wearing that 3 foot high purple hat?
I didn't see it......I avoided both of Obama's inaugurations.
oh yah, i remember it,,i think it was the 2nd one,,she wore this big purple hat,,it was so pathetic. you could of fit Huma inside of it.

Some of the stars who declined
Andrea Bocelli

Ice T
Motley Crue
Kiss
Garth Brooks
Celine
Elton John

But KKK song will be performed instead..:laugh:

Rockettes get Scrooged as they're told to dance for Trump

And guess what? When you wake up on January 21st it will be President Donald Trump :)

Ah you are pulling my leg..

View attachment 103473

Just stating a fact. But I do wonder how much longer the left's butthurt is going to continue. It was cute and funny in the beginning but now it's becoming obsessive

What's adorable is that you people can't admit how terrible of a choice Trump has been lol

Trump goes so far beyond terrible that I think he got to the point where some people think he's okay because they just can't fathom the idea that he could really be as terrible as he appears. People are hallucinating some hidden merit in the man because their minds can't cope with the reality.

Andrea Bocelli

Ice T
Motley Crue
Kiss
Garth Brooks
Celine
Elton John

And guess what? When you wake up on January 21st it will be President Donald Trump :)

View attachment 103473

Just stating a fact. But I do wonder how much longer the left's butthurt is going to continue. It was cute and funny in the beginning but now it's becoming obsessive

What's adorable is that you people can't admit how terrible of a choice Trump has been lol

Give me one reason why I would think Trump is a bad pick?

The Mormon Tabernacle Choir is going to perform.
who will be opening for them? Metallica?
They don't need an opening act.
was it last time when Aretha Performed wearing that 3 foot high purple hat?
I didn't see it......I avoided both of Obama's inaugurations.
oh yah, i remember it,,i think it was the 2nd one,,she wore this big purple hat,,it was so pathetic. you could of fit Huma inside of it.

Goddam it just hit me!

You're an old woman. A gossipy old woman, despite your username.

Damn, good disguise.

Andrea Bocelli

Ice T
Motley Crue
Kiss
Garth Brooks
Celine
Elton John

View attachment 103473

How about his goal for a new nuclear arms race?

View attachment 103473

He announced that AFTER Putin announced he wanted his generals to get better weapons up and running etc. You want the world to have nukes that are new and we have old shitty ones? I don't. In a perfect world sure would be no nuclear weapons but while our enemies are expanding their nuclear arsenal Obama has decimated ours.

Andrea Bocelli

Ice T
Motley Crue
Kiss
Garth Brooks
Celine
Elton John

View attachment 103473

You know what's going to happen?,Trump will become President...that's all that matters.....but maybe Hollywood needs more regulation..........

Right, because I know you want less government...:afro:

It cracks me up how you conservatives whine about Hollywood and musicians being all left wing liberals who have no morals, yet you complain when they don't want to perform for a conservative leader. Why should they? I thought they were immoral Satan worshippers anyway?

Im sure there are many country singers who support Trump and are vocal about it. They could perform.

Why didn't they ask Ted Nugent to perform? Lol

Last edited:
Andrea Bocelli

Ice T
Motley Crue
Kiss
Garth Brooks
Celine
Elton John

View attachment 103473

Trump goes so far beyond terrible that I think he got to the point where some people think he's okay because they just can't fathom the idea that he could really be as terrible as he appears. People are hallucinating some hidden merit in the man because their minds can't cope with the reality.

Yes.....yes.....he's soooooooo terrible.....the big poopy-pants Trumpy.
Your world is about to come to a terrible end now.
What will you do?

I know....move to some other country that has loads of folks that think like you.....maybe Syria,Pakistan, Indonesia,....or Afghanistan.

Artificial controls on the free market never work and it won't bring manufacturing jobs back. Yesterday Trump tweeted an acceptance to an arms race with Putin and threatened China, another nuclear power but one that he's been viciously attacking in speeches, with a trade war.

No Chinese Won tons, Mid Eastern Naan, Mexican Taco's, Black Eye Pea's, will be served at the Inauguration reception.

Seth MacFarlane explains it best on why many folks in Hollywood don't like Trump.

"We've learned to recognize the blustery showmanship of a lying con man because we encounter it every day in our business," he wrote. "We've learned to smell it because it's bitten so many of us in the a--."

View attachment 103473

What will you do?

I know....move to some other country that has loads of folks that think like you.....maybe Syria,Pakistan, Indonesia,....or Afghanistan.

Is that what passes for an intelligent comment in your country?

In a crazy world, the sane person is widely hated.
In a crazy person's head, he is the only sane one

Because deporting illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs, and not fucking with a nuclear power is crazy in your world?
Artificial controls on the free market never work and it won't bring manufacturing jobs back. Yesterday Trump tweeted an acceptance to an arms race with Putin and threatened China, another nuclear power but one that he's been viciously attacking in speeches, with a trade war.
Artificial controls on the free market never work and it won't bring manufacturing jobs back
Correct. That is why Trump will not follow the Democrat model of regulation strangulation but to remove the excessive regulations to allow companies to prosper.
All that manufacturing comes back are you ready to pay double for stuff they make cheaper overseas?

I already do pay more because of it being made in America..

So many are searching thrift stores for Made in America items, they are worth more.

View attachment 103473

He announced that AFTER Putin announced he wanted his generals to get better weapons up and running etc. You want the world to have nukes that are new and we have old shitty ones? I don't. In a perfect world sure would be no nuclear weapons but while our enemies are expanding their nuclear arsenal Obama has decimated ours.

Are you willing to have your taxes raised to pay for another level in the arms race?

View attachment 103473

What will you do?

Hey muddy There are AT LEAST 3 million more of us that think trump is a chump than there are of you alt right

Are you willing to have your taxes raised to pay for another level in the arms race?
Most of them like trump don't pay taxes

Andrea Bocelli

Ice T
Motley Crue
Kiss
Garth Brooks
Celine
Elton John

View attachment 103473

The funniest part is they'd all be Jeb Bush zealots if the primaries had gone the conventional route.

Forum List

Back