No one to perform at Trumps Inauguration, Rockettes get Scrooged and forced to dance.

I would never have thought that people would become so petty that this kind of thing would happen.

Our candidate lost. We honor the office and hope for the best.

Jeezuz, it's like we've all been teleported back to junior fucking high school.
This is what your party has morphed into.

It is time to change your affliation.

Probably safe to be as far away from the inauguration as you can be anyways

Think the Bolsheviks will stage an attack?
Bolsheviks? Maybe. Trump has made so many enemies, from all parts of the country and the world, that I'd be surprised if some group didn't stage an attack.

If HIllary attends, check her for a suicide vest
They should probably check everyone for a suicide vest. No President has ever been inaugurated with so many enemies and so many people who wouldn't mind seeing him taken out.

Most of those declined under duress. There are plenty that would perform. Just another hate filled diatribe from the left, trying to make a mountain out of an anthill.

if someone performed for Trump, I'm sure they would be attacked and boycotted

Bolsheviks? Maybe. Trump has made so many enemies, from all parts of the country and the world, that I'd be surprised if some group didn't stage an attack.

They should probably check everyone for a suicide vest. No President has ever been inaugurated with so many enemies and so many people who wouldn't mind seeing him taken out.
:cuckoo:

In a crazy world, the sane person is widely hated.
In a crazy person's head, he is the only sane one

Makes you wonder about what was going though the minds of those who were panic mongering so much about him.

Didn't they consider the cost to society? Or is any price worth paying for partisan gain?

Because deporting illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs, and not fucking with a nuclear power is crazy in your world?

Now you're backing him?

Makes you wonder about what was going though the minds of those who were panic mongering so much about him.

Didn't they consider the cost to society? Or is any price worth paying for partisan gain?
"Panic mongering?" Trump was the one insulting people and nations and promising to come after them. Nobody needed to make that up for him.

Young talent Jackie Evancho and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir will sing at Trump inaugural.
That sounds very nice. My father has always enjoyed the Mormon Tabernacle Choir as have I. Those are classy picks not the shit the OP picked which are has been,washed up artists I wouldn't want singing at ANY event of mine.
LOL All the dump can get are the left overs,,, The Choir?? Why don't you apply Odium ??
I have class and enjoy good music not that garbage from the ones who SUPPOSEDLY turned him down to perform. I love classical music and music from the MTC. I guess it takes a higher IQ to appreciate that kind of music. Its understandable why you don't like it.

And guess what? When you wake up on January 21st it will be President Donald Trump :)

Ah you are pulling my leg..

View attachment 103473

You know what's going to happen?,Trump will become President...that's all that matters.....but maybe Hollywood needs more regulation..........

Newt Gingrich wants new House Un-American Activities Committee - CNNPolitics.com
William Tell overture one of my favorites You probably never heard of it
heard of it yes,heard it no. I prefer Wagner. My kids love Ride of the Valkyries.
By Rossini........Kids have good taste Unusual for kids ,,but good

Because deporting illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs, and not fucking with a nuclear power is crazy in your world?
Artificial controls on the free market never work and it won't bring manufacturing jobs back. Yesterday Trump tweeted an acceptance to an arms race with Putin and threatened China, another nuclear power but one that he's been viciously attacking in speeches, with a trade war.

Young talent Jackie Evancho and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir will sing at Trump inaugural.
That sounds very nice. My father has always enjoyed the Mormon Tabernacle Choir as have I. Those are classy picks not the shit the OP picked which are has been,washed up artists I wouldn't want singing at ANY event of mine.
LOL All the dump can get are the left overs,,, The Choir?? Why don't you apply Odium ??
I have class and enjoy good music not that garbage from the ones who SUPPOSEDLY turned him down to perform. I love classical music and music from the MTC. I guess it takes a higher IQ to appreciate that kind of music. Its understandable why you don't like it.

And guess what? When you wake up on January 21st it will be President Donald Trump :)

View attachment 103473

You know what's going to happen?,Trump will become President...that's all that matters.....but maybe Hollywood needs more regulation..........

Newt Gingrich wants new House Un-American Activities Committee - CNNPolitics.com
William Tell overture one of my favorites You probably never heard of it

Lone Ranger right you are

"Panic mongering?" Trump was the one insulting people and nations and promising to come after them. Nobody needed to make that up for him.
Trump was the one insulting people
Calling half of America deplorables is rather insulting.......

Some of the stars who declined
Andrea Bocelli

Ice T
Motley Crue
Kiss
Garth Brooks
Celine
Elton John

But KKK song will be performed instead..:laugh:

Rockettes get Scrooged as they're told to dance for Trump

View attachment 103473

Just stating a fact. But I do wonder how much longer the left's butthurt is going to continue. It was cute and funny in the beginning but now it's becoming obsessive

I find it amusing. I am still waiting for the celebs that promised to leave the U.S. to leave the U.S. Of course liberals lie all the time, so the celebs will continue to rant, rave and cry.

6797e5f3b1ff33ca30868039415ada0e.jpg

Green Day calling Trump and his supporters "American idiots" is tantamount to Islamic jihadists calling Americans "the great satan." It makes no sense when you first consider who is saying it.

Last edited:
The theme for you Drumpfsters is "Sour Grapes", isn't it?

Forum List

Back