No one to perform at Trumps Inauguration, Rockettes get Scrooged and forced to dance.

Young talent Jackie Evancho and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir will sing at Trump inaugural.
That sounds very nice. My father has always enjoyed the Mormon Tabernacle Choir as have I. Those are classy picks not the shit the OP picked which are has been,washed up artists I wouldn't want singing at ANY event of mine.

C0VyQZ0UUAA6Kvq.jpg:large

http://nypost.com/2016/12/23/rockette-goes-on-instagram-rant-over-trump-inauguration-gig/

Pearl said she felt uncomfortable about the performance, given Trump’s history with unsavory language and assault allegations.

“The women I work with are intelligent and are full of love and the decision of performing for a man that stands for everything we’re against is appalling,” she wrote.

“I am speaking for just myself but please know that after we found out this news, we have been performing with tears in our eyes and heavy hearts #notmypresident”

d3bff0eef1c130071d8cd31e10e9870e.jpg

I don't know that there's a solution, since she's union, but I definitely feel for her.

Young talent Jackie Evancho and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir will sing at Trump inaugural.
That sounds very nice. My father has always enjoyed the Mormon Tabernacle Choir as have I. Those are classy picks not the shit the OP picked which are has been,washed up artists I wouldn't want singing at ANY event of mine.
LOL All the dump can get are the left overs,,, The Choir?? Why don't you apply Odium ??

LOL All the dump can get are the left overs,,, The Choir?? Why don't you apply Odium ??
They're both class acts. Don't be dissing the Choir, you philistine.

Why would you want losers to perform at your party?

They are now just as marginalized as the rest of the uber progresssive left.

Besides, I thought they were all moving to Canada?

The Rockettes are honored to be asked to dance. One snowflake objected and was told she would be replaced. This is the world where one snowflake does not change the plans of the majority.

The adults are back in charge.

Yep the leftwing is always lowest common denominator.....so sad

Some of the stars who declined
Andrea Bocelli

Ice T
Motley Crue
Kiss
Garth Brooks
Celine
Elton John

But KKK song will be performed instead..:laugh:

Rockettes get Scrooged as they're told to dance for Trump

And guess what? When you wake up on January 21st it will be President Donald Trump :)

Ah you are pulling my leg..

View attachment 103473

You know what's going to happen?,Trump will become President...that's all that matters.....but maybe Hollywood needs more regulation..........

Which do you prefer? Che/Ayers or Free Market/Free Will?
Constitutional Law and the inherent principle enshrined therein that if the rights of the smallest minority, the individual, are endangered then the rights of ALL are endangered. Pick your own poison from your list, but don't expect me to accommodate your collective by limiting my freedom by compromise via a lesser standard!

Most of?

I see one Rockette speaking out in your article, and she admits she's speaking for herself.

Dance for the chance to be vulva grabbed by those tiny reality president hands. Oh the honor.

They're both class acts. Don't be dissing the Choir, you philistine.
lol old, if you say so

I have class and enjoy good music not that garbage from the ones who SUPPOSEDLY turned him down to perform. I love classical music and music from the MTC. I guess it takes a higher IQ to appreciate that kind of music. Its understandable why you don't like it.

Some of the stars who declined
Andrea Bocelli

Ice T
Motley Crue
Kiss
Garth Brooks
Celine
Elton John

But KKK song will be performed instead..:laugh:

Rockettes get Scrooged as they're told to dance for Trump

And guess what? When you wake up on January 21st it will be President Donald Trump :)

Ah you are pulling my leg..

View attachment 103473

You know what's going to happen?,Trump will become President...that's all that matters.....but maybe Hollywood needs more regulation..........

Newt Gingrich wants new House Un-American Activities Committee - CNNPolitics.com

The Rockettes are honored to be asked to dance. One snowflake objected and was told she would be replaced. This is the world where one snowflake does not change the plans of the majority.

The adults are back in charge.

lol!

Wow. The audacity of this.

Your next president, Donald Trump, basically tweets like a 12-year old
You insult 12 year olds?

Technically the Washington Post insulted 12 year olds.

I vote NO REPERCUSSIONS----but----absolutely DO NOT BELIEVE
that "MOST" of them object

Which do you prefer? Che/Ayers or Free Market/Free Will?
Constitutional Law and the inherent principle enshrined therein that if the rights of the smallest minority, the individual, are endangered then the rights of ALL are endangered. Pick your own poison from your list, but don't expect me to accommodate your collective by limiting my freedom by compromise via a lesser standard!

Free Market/ Free will is clearly the society more aligned with Constitutional Law and the rights of the smallest minority. In this case, that smallest minority can go start her own dance company on her terms and see what the market says.

Forum List

Back