No one to perform at Trumps Inauguration, Rockettes get Scrooged and forced to dance.

What's adorable is that you people can't admit how terrible of a choice Trump has been lol
Give me one reason why I would think Trump is a bad pick?
How about his goal for a new nuclear arms race?
He announced that AFTER Putin announced he wanted his generals to get better weapons up and running etc. You want the world to have nukes that are new and we have old shitty ones? I don't. In a perfect world sure would be no nuclear weapons but while our enemies are expanding their nuclear arsenal Obama has decimated ours.

Are you willing to have your taxes raised to pay for another level in the arms race?
Most of them like trump don't pay taxes

They want a big tax cut AND a trillion dollars worth of unnecessary weapons.

They are the ultimate free lunchers.

He announced that AFTER Putin announced he wanted his generals to get better weapons up and running etc. You want the world to have nukes that are new and we have old shitty ones? I don't. In a perfect world sure would be no nuclear weapons but while our enemies are expanding their nuclear arsenal Obama has decimated ours.

Are you willing to have your taxes raised to pay for another level in the arms race?
Most of them like trump don't pay taxes

They want a big tax cut AND a trillion dollars worth of unnecessary weapons.

They are the ultimate free lunchers.
Easy to afford when we let old ladies die in the streets from hunger.

Some of the stars who declined
Andrea Bocelli

Ice T
Motley Crue
Kiss
Garth Brooks
Celine
Elton John

But KKK song will be performed instead..:laugh:

Rockettes get Scrooged as they're told to dance for Trump

And guess what? When you wake up on January 21st it will be President Donald Trump :)

Ah you are pulling my leg..

View attachment 103473

Just stating a fact. But I do wonder how much longer the left's butthurt is going to continue. It was cute and funny in the beginning but now it's becoming obsessive

What's adorable is that you people can't admit how terrible of a choice Trump has been lol

The funniest part is they'd all be Jeb Bush zealots if the primaries had gone the conventional route.

You'd have been voting for Bernie if Cankles and the dems hadn't schlonged him in the primaries. Then you idiots lost anyway

View attachment 103473

Just stating a fact. But I do wonder how much longer the left's butthurt is going to continue. It was cute and funny in the beginning but now it's becoming obsessive
You people are so dumb. Putin is just posturing. It's not like he actually wants war with the US. Trump is a simpleton so of course he falls for it. Either way, Trump is only making war more likely.

Young talent Jackie Evancho and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir will sing at Trump inaugural.
That sounds very nice. My father has always enjoyed the Mormon Tabernacle Choir as have I. Those are classy picks not the shit the OP picked which are has been,washed up artists I wouldn't want singing at ANY event of mine.
LOL All the dump can get are the left overs,,, The Choir?? Why don't you apply Odium ??
I have class and enjoy good music not that garbage from the ones who SUPPOSEDLY turned him down to perform. I love classical music and music from the MTC. I guess it takes a higher IQ to appreciate that kind of music. Its understandable why you don't like it.

Andrea Bocelli

Ice T
Motley Crue
Kiss
Garth Brooks
Celine
Elton John

And guess what? When you wake up on January 21st it will be President Donald Trump :)

View attachment 103473

You know what's going to happen?,Trump will become President...that's all that matters.....but maybe Hollywood needs more regulation..........

Newt Gingrich wants new House Un-American Activities Committee - CNNPolitics.com

William Tell overture one of my favorites You probably never heard of it

Glen Campbell's version is great.

You people are so dumb. Putin is just posturing. It's not like he actually wants war with the US. Trump is a simpleton so of course he falls for it. Either way, Trump is only making war more likely.
It would be worth a war to kill off the liberals.

In a crazy world, the sane person is widely hated.
In a crazy person's head, he is the only sane one

Because deporting illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs, and not fucking with a nuclear power is crazy in your world?
Artificial controls on the free market never work and it won't bring manufacturing jobs back. Yesterday Trump tweeted an acceptance to an arms race with Putin and threatened China, another nuclear power but one that he's been viciously attacking in speeches, with a trade war.
Artificial controls on the free market never work and it won't bring manufacturing jobs back
Correct. That is why Trump will not follow the Democrat model of regulation strangulation but to remove the excessive regulations to allow companies to prosper.
All that manufacturing comes back are you ready to pay double for stuff they make cheaper overseas?

Hell yes.

The rest of the south shoulda burned down back in civil war days Wouldn't be as many repub alt right crackers around

Andrea Bocelli

Ice T
Motley Crue
Kiss
Garth Brooks
Celine
Elton John

View attachment 103473

The funniest part is they'd all be Jeb Bush zealots if the primaries had gone the conventional route.

Jeb Bush would mean I wrote in Cheech and Chong.

So the entertainment big shots who were all in for Hillary don't want to perform at Trumps inauguration are we supposed to be shocked or care?

So the entertainment big shots who were all in for Hillary don't want to perform at Trumps inauguration are we supposed to be shocked or care?
YES Talented people the world over think trump is a chump even most of the voting public

Good move on them. So many were honored after the fact that they had to send a letter saying "you must perform or else" before hand lol!

Progressives are so sensitive… the are all pussy whipped.

No one wants to come to Trumps party..

images

YES Talented people the world over think trump is a chump even most of the voting public
What an intelligent brilliant well thought out response. Never replied to the wrong poster sorry about that.

Forum List

Back