No Other Way Out

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
No Other Way Out

snips

We have been lectured by our betters since 2016 that the U.S. election apparatus is terribly vulnerable to meddling. Then, starting at approximately 5 am ET on November 4, the message flipped. Since then we have been lectured that the U.S. election apparatus could never be vulnerable to meddling. MSNBC and CNN treat reports of fraud about as seriously as Bigfoot sightings.

Our ruling elites expect us to internalize the contradictions. If you believe that Moscow might be up to some mischief, you can be a member of Congress. If you believe that Philadelphia or Detroit might be up to some mischief, you must be an insane conspiracy theorist and probably a racist too.

Don't worry America the center right and center left is working together hand in hand with Joe Biden...roflmao

dkdjtmmfntmrmtt.jpg

If Republicans in 2020 are tring to be more pathetic than Democrats in 2016 ... they're failing ...
Whats pathetic is that thiers a Muppet going to be installed as president of the United States...

You'll never have another outsider again

You may go back to demonizing the right and white men
Thanks

xgdgdbdb.jpeg

And they think they're ungovernable
Wait till mr and Mrs just want to be left alone have nothing left to lose

Just in case you missed it here is what was actually published by the DHS on the subject of altering ballot counts

" The USIC and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) assess that it would be extremely difficult for someone, including a nation-state actor, to alter actual ballot counts or election results by cyber attack or intrusion. This assessment is based on the decentralized nature of our election system in this country and the number of protections state and local election officials have in place. States ensure that voting machines are not connected to the Internet, and there are numerous checks and balances as well as extensive oversight at multiple levels built into our election process. "

So the vote switching will be like Durham.

To be sure no one used the trump tried and true method of promoting illegally hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks although social media was a front. Forewarned is forearmed for Americans!

Just in case you missed it here is what was actually published by the DHS on the subject of altering ballot counts

" The USIC and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) assess that it would be extremely difficult for someone, including a nation-state actor, to alter actual ballot counts or election results by cyber attack or intrusion. This assessment is based on the decentralized nature of our election system in this country and the number of protections state and local election officials have in place. States ensure that voting machines are not connected to the Internet, and there are numerous checks and balances as well as extensive oversight at multiple levels built into our election process. "

To be sure no one used the trump tried and true method of promoting illegally hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks although social media was a front. Forewarned is forearmed for Americans!

So msnbc was lying in 2016 ...got it
See everything is just fine and on the up and up

Especially with votes for president only and no down ballots choices marked off

Ooooo....Faceless police state spooks said everything is on the up-and-up!

I can't tell you how relieved I am to hear that.

So msnbc was lying in 2016

Probably. But what the fuck does that have to do with the Joint Statement from DHS in Oct 2016.

Especially with votes for president only and no down ballots choices marked off

They should be bundled up and taken to court as evidence, if they exist. Sure there is a chance they exist but given Trumpybears recent record in court, I say it's NFL, but I guess there is always hope.

Well there's always NewsMaxine.

Technically ... the entire US military and intelligence operations have been against The Donald from the beginning ... we didn't need them to join our conspiracy ...

Strange how threatening to lay-off half the police got them to sign up ... that's one strong union ...

Well there's always NewsMaxine.
I'll take the word of Joe Isuzu over any given anonymous federal spook asswipe, speaking from behind the bureau's logo.

Forum List

Back