No Parole for this guy

Look, there's nothing wrong with "catching", but I think it's inappropriate to wish it on others unless they enjoy it as you do. That's all.

Did I wish it on anyone? I think it will probably happen. Given the crime committed and the racial makeup of the prison populations, I think it is very likely. Anyone who doesn't is simply naive.

Did I wish it on anyone? I think it will probably happen. Given the crime committed and the racial makeup of the prison populations, I think it is very likely. Anyone who doesn't is simply naive.
Perhaps I should have said "fantasizing" instead given your obvious proclivities. Anyway, there are not just black thugs in prisons, but guards and white supremacists. Besides, the guy had no record and is unlikely to be sent to maximum security.

Sorry, but fantasies are just that.

Perhaps I should have said "fantasizing" instead given your obvious proclivities. Anyway, there are not just black thugs in prisons, but guards and white supremacists. Besides, the guy had no record and is unlikely to be sent to maximum security.

Sorry, but fantasies are just that.

My "obvious proclivities"? LMAO!! What are you, 12?

Forum List

Back