No Political Correctness here

Real men are the ones who fight wars in the front.

Women and children should keep out of it.

Women chained to the stove, barefoot and pregnant! :eek:

Children should be seen and not heard. :eusa_angel:

not to hurt the feelings of ____________ insert word here:mad:

God....never never never the feeling of anybody!

No, our children should not get an award for participating in something which is expected of them!

Schools. I fucking hate schools. School boards, principals, administrators, district supervisors, most (not all) teachers. Right down to the goddamn janitors. The whole system. Broken, corrupt, inept bastards all of them.

The assholes at school should let me play my Christmas music when they ask me to play at the Holday festival that used to be called the Christmas party.

What the fuck is wrong with Jingle Bell fucking Rock.

Christmas!!!! yes Christmas!!!!!!!!! ok?????????????????????

CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

non pc word? here CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you CAN bring home made cupcakes with tons of frosting and sprinkles to celebrate your child's birthday during class!

One recent CHRISTMAS party I played, I submitted my play list and had Santa Baby on there. They school official nixed it. I said I will play Satan Baby instead. They relented and the kids loved it....

Scroogey bastards.....:evil:

Merry CHRISTMAS!!!! Yes, yes, yes!!!!

Take your "holiday party" and shove it up your ass! I want to go to a Christmas party not a fricking holiday party.

:clap2:

CHRISTMAS!

that's what December is all about!

CHRISTMAS!

PC people should go and jump in the lake. pathetic morons!

Women can take more money out the back door with a teaspoon, than a man can bring in the front door with a wheel barrel.

:smoke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNDcAWNscg8]Toby Keith - American Ride - YouTube[/ame]

Merry CHRISTMAS!!!! Yes, yes, yes!!!!

Take your "holiday party" and shove it up your ass! I want to go to a Christmas party not a fricking holiday party.

:clap2:

Even Santa fouled the fucking air during his finest hour.....the rotten bastard..

IMG_1413.jpg

Forum List

Back