No Political Correctness here

Since when is it governments (taxpayer) responsibility to provide free school lunches?

See: US Constitution, Article One, Section 8, Clause 18.

See also: McCulloch v. Maryland (1819) and United States v. Comstock (2010).

The Necessary and Proper Clause authorizes the enactment of statutes that are reasonable and rational, that appropriately reflect the state’s interests, such as students being properly nourished, and that are narrowly tailored to address a legitimate goal.

Otherwise, there’s no such thing as ‘political correctness,’ it’s a partisan contrivance by the right, where conservatives whine about being socially admonished for exhibiting their hate and ignorance.

But conservatives will always retain their Constitutional right to be wrong, and to display being consistently wrong for all to see.
Quite the stretch there. Taken to the same extreme you used, it could also advocate slavery.

We hear all the time on how beautiful Obama's wife is......saying it does not make it true. She is homely at best.

Going to a restaurant and eating what you want is a pleasure ... condiments and so forth should not be forbidden by the government. A little salt isn't going to kill anyone and some politician from NY is trying to have salt banned from restaurants.

I guess that politician hasn't seen the latest research on salt. lol

Retarded people are cute at first, but then they start to get on your nerves.

(Just testing how much you really believe that political correctness is a bad thing)

No, lady, I do not want to see pictures of you grandkids, or your toy poodle, or your kittens in a Christmas decorated basket. In fact, I don't even want to hear about them. And while you are at it, please find something else to talk about besides your recent bladder infection.

I can almost always tell that a transvestite dressed like a woman is really a man. Instantly, usually. Sometimes it takes a little longer before I go....AHAAAA.

Real men are the ones who fight wars in the front.

Women and children should keep out of it.

no pc right? ok

on the same vein....

women are as strong physically as men....

(in your dreams yeah right...)

Fundamental Christians should be isolated so that their mass delusions do not spread to orthers. If possible, they should be sent to reprogramming camps, where they are taught to think for themselves.

Forum List

Back