No pressure: Trump says Jared will get peace in the Middle East

did not say I couldn't find Christmas cards that said "Merry Christmas", what actually happened is I read a news article quoting people saying they could not find a card that said "Merry Christmas". I did not actually try to buy Christmas cards that year, but I believe them because that's how bad things got before O'Reilly turned it around when he started fighting back on his TV show.

Of course you believe them. Your incessant need to feel victimized is a hallmark of your posting here. Sure you could walk your simple ass down to any drug store and find scores of cards with the words 'Merry Christmas' in them, but why do that when feeling persecuted is so much easier.

I do know you are an enthusiastic supporter of the LGBT agenda, and though you've said you're against the more brutal tactics of these people, I have never seen you speak out against them. For example, I have never seen you speaking out against Christian businesses being forced to participate in a same-sex weddings, and I have never seen you speaking out against the career destroying boycotts the LGBT have mounted against people who spoke out against same-sex marriage.

Another bald-faced lie. I have stated on numerous occasions that people shouldn't be forced aganist their wishes to do business with anyone aganist their wishes. Perhaps you must have missed that while you were too busy trying to nail yourself to the cross.
It is obvious you hate me. Perhaps in condemning me, you condemn yourself.

Don't flatter yourself. I don't hate you; however, I do pity you. I truly hope one day you can overcome whatever events in your life that made you such an insufferable twat.
That cuts it. Since you insist on making personal insults, and calling me a liar, I am no longer interesting in having discussions with you. It is obvious you are not interested in having a good faith debate. I am putting you on ignore. Goodbye.

IMG_1461.JPG

Forum List

Back