No real evidence the UFOs are real ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
We have zero high resolution photos of any kind
. This should be easy as we have advanced satellites and billions of smart phones

We have zero evidence of any alien craft wreckage??

The sensors could have been faulty or off

I don’t know ?? We need real evidence

The government report is coming out this month
Don’t expect much ??
The Dems are just appeasing their base that they’re a real open and transparent govt lol

As a guy who has heard both sides ..I am leaning towards the “ it’s not real side “

Anyways , if an alien space craft can travel from stars -it could easily avoid being detected

With photos ...

Bigfoot-517258962.jpg

. This should be easy as we have advanced satellites and billions of smart phones

Well they appear to be "real" it's just that no one is willing to admit to knowing what they actually are.

Well they appear to be "real" it's just that no one is willing to admit to knowing what they actually are.
We need high resolution

Don’t expect much ??
The Dems are just appeasing their base that they’re a real open and transparent govt lol

As a guy who has heard both sides ..I am leaning towards the “ it’s not real side “

Anyways , if an alien space craft can travel from stars -it could easily avoid being detected
Here we go again. Its the fault of those nasty democrats again. How shocking. How paranoid are you?
Did trump suppress evidence of UFO ?

Don’t expect much ??

Here we go again. Its the fault of those nasty democrats again. How shocking. How paranoid are you?
Dems are just trying to trick the dimwit public that they care about honesty
I am 75 percent sure the entire thing is nonsense

Our satellites would have high resolution

Why would a very advanced race care about us??

Do you spend your day watching and trying to communicate with bugs

Don’t expect much ??

Maybe there is no evidence ???
These naval sensors malfunction

That's why the first word in their description is unidentified. If we knew what they were, they would be identified.

Why would a very advanced race care about us??

Do you spend your day watching and trying to communicate with bugs
No, but there are obviously a lot of people that study insects(ie. entomology).

Last edited:
From a NY Times article published last year:

"Eric W. Davis, an astrophysicist who worked as a subcontractor and then a consultant for the Pentagon U.F.O. program since 2007, said that, in some cases, examination of the materials had so far failed to determine their source and led him to conclude, “We couldn’t make it ourselves.”

"Mr. Davis, who now works for Aerospace Corporation, a defense contractor, said he gave a classified briefing to a Defense Department agency as recently as March about retrievals from “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”

"Mr. Davis said he also gave classified briefings on retrievals of unexplained objects to staff members of the Senate Armed Services Committee on Oct. 21, 2019, and to staff members of the Senate Intelligence Committee two days later."

"Committee staff members did not respond to requests for comment on the issue."

Don’t expect much ??

Dems are just trying to trick the dimwit public that they care about honesty
I am 75 percent sure the entire thing is nonsense
I have a friend who has seen them, I asked if he reported them and he said hell no.

We need high resolution
Even with that people would say someone used CGI.

It's not that every picture ever taken of a UFO is taken with a low-res camera; it's that UFOs are just blurry.

That's how advanced their technology is.

Forum List

Back