BREAKING: The Supreme Court is Likely to Uphold Presidential Immunity for Donald Trump..

The deep state (you ignorant twat) consists of many holdovers from prior administrations. The positions of the current administration on matters of state (international affairs) or on how to administer justice (as in the DOJ) may be hampered by bureaucratic resistance from those holdovers.
Oh…so you mean experienced people

Let the “student” protestors decide
Its very very sad almost half of Americans would agree with that and their decision .
The reason??-
Childish immaturity and inexperience therefore emotional

Last edited:
I listened to the hearing. As Chief Justice Roberts said, this isn't just about Trump. This is a ruling "for the ages".

They are trying to find a way to avoid criminal prosecution being weaponized the same way the hacks like Comer and Jordan are trying to weaponize impeachment while at the same time not allowing for a president to shoot someone on Fifth Avenue without consequence.

It's to be a splitting of hairs like we haven't seen in a while.
Partisan politics and impeachments often go hand in hand.

But that has not nothing to do with the topic here.

So if they rule immunity, the Biden can get the DOJ to imprison Trump immediately.

If Biden is what we all think he is, yes.

1714088637006.png

No seriously

How Deep is the Deep State?
You claim they secretly run the Government

Show your math
Asking such a dumb question only reflects poorly on you. Had Trump never existed, you’d readily admit knowing all about the DS.

Since the lying state controlled MSM tells you it doesn’t exist, you being the statist toady you are, believe them.

Listen to this! See what you think. This is what he thinks likely will happen..

BREAKING: The Supreme Court is Likely to Uphold Presidential Immunity for Donald Trump​

This is great. That means Joe Biden can now have 6 members of the Supreme Court assassinated. Donald Trump assissinated. Most Republicans in Congress and the Senate Assissinated. All Red state governors, and state legislators assassinated. All Trump appointed judges assassinated.

Thanks for the clarification.

Listen to this! See what you think. This is what he thinks likely will happen..

BREAKING: The Supreme Court is Likely to Uphold Presidential Immunity for Donald Trump​

Hmm, I don’t know…I listened to most of the oral arguments today. Granted I’m not a lawyer, but I didn’t get a sense that they were leaning toward siding with Trump..

But again…I’m not a lawyer so… 🤷‍♀️

They will define exactly what Presidential immunity is and what is covered and then send it back to the courts to determine if Trump's actions are covered or not. Some may be but some will not. There will be no blanket immunity given. In my legal opinion (I'm not a lawyer).
Most likely scenario.

"The Supreme Court on Thursday appeared ready to reject Donald Trump’s sweeping claim that he is immune from prosecution on charges of trying to subvert the 2020 election, but in a way that is likely to significantly delay his stalled federal trial in the nation’s capital."
Hrmmmm listen to this....

"The Supreme Court on Thursday appeared ready to reject Donald Trump’s sweeping claim that he is immune from prosecution on charges of trying to subvert the 2020 election, but in a way that is likely to significantly delay his stalled federal trial in the nation’s capital."
Read them thar tea leaves!

Forum List

Back