🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Refunds

gulfman

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2017
I can't believe the arrogance of people wanting refunds.I'm talking about season tickets to sports,amusement parks.zoo.concerts,etc.
Don't embarrass these places by wanting your money back.That money can be applied to next year.
xerox.jpg

I have to agree with rightwinger on this one and if you can not deliver the product then refunds should be given...

If MLB Season is canceled then sorry the owners do not get to keep the money in my opinion.

Either refund the money or make other arrangements and some will want refunds seeing they are in hardship right now.

Now I do not hold season tickets, so I have no money in this but if a venue can not supply the entertainment promise then again they should refund the money...

Last edited:
I have to agree with rightwinger on this one and if you can not deliver the product then refunds should be given...

If MLB Season is canceled then sorry the owners do not get to keep the money in my opinion.

Either refund the money or make other arrangements and some will want refunds seeing they are in hardship right now.

Now I do not hold season tickets, so I have money in this but if a venue can not supply the entertainment promise then again they should refund the money...
Good point.

People’s situation may change. They may need the money. They may move. Their favorite player may be traded.

Now I do not hold season tickets, so I have no money in this but if a venue can not supply the entertainment promise then again they should refund the money...
Then be prepared to lose your seat license.

Now I do not hold season tickets, so I have money in this but if a venue can not supply the entertainment promise then again they should refund the money...
Good point.

People’s situation may change. They may need the money. They may move. Their favorite player may be traded.

Favorite player being traded is not a good reason nor moving seeing you can resell the tickets or give them away.

If the season is canceled that is a different story seeing the league did not provide the entertainment you paid for, so in my opinion a refund is warranted.

Also if MLB plays it games let say Arizona and Florida only then fans should be refunded their season tickets because of the fact the event was moved and most fans will not be able to travel to see the games.

I am using MLB because it is the only one that is really in question at this time of year seeing the NBA was almost into playoff format and the NHL was nearing it playoffs, and even them should refund partial of their tickets for the remaining of the season...

You can not expect fans to eat the cost of season tickets if the league does not play that season.

Refunds will have to be done for that season, and to say " not our problem " will sour fans and you will lose more than what your kept.

Also depending in State and Federal Laws the owners of the league or event may have no say and will have to do it even after litigation...

You can not expect fans to eat the cost of season tickets if the league does not play that season.

Refunds will have to be done for that season, and to say " not our problem " will sour fans and you will lose more than what your kept.

Also depending in State and Federal Laws the owners of the league or event may have no say and will have to do it even after litigation...
Apply it towards next season

If baseball does play this year without fans in the stadium it should be on cable pay per view

More team owners acting like terrorists
If they cannot offer the product they promised, they should refund your money. It should not impact your ability to purchase future tickets

Amusement parks are going to take it on the chin even after guidelines are lifted. People are going to continue to avoid crowds. That's their choice.

Amusement parks are going to take it on the chin even after guidelines are lifted. People are going to continue to avoid crowds. That's their choice.
Major parks rely on lines and jamming people into small spaces.
There is no way to keep a ride clean.

The affect on amusement parks is a major one in Central Florida. Located within Orange County, the county and Orlando do well by them. The affect will be bad as the city and county have turned bluer and bluer. Retirees may stop moving there. Other counties like Lake, Osceola, Polk and Seminole are affected also by this.

Be nice to see the punitive PSL larceny take a hit over this.

The affect on amusement parks is a major one in Central Florida. Located within Orange County, the county and Orlando do well by them. The affect will be bad as the city and county have turned bluer and bluer. Retirees may stop moving there. Other counties like Lake, Osceola, Polk and Seminole are affected also by this.
I can’t see the parks just flinging open their gates and have everyone come streaming in. They may have to limit admittance

Same goes for the cruise ships

DisneyWorld and Universal are Doomed, this is crushing the economy of Orlando. Wonder if the parks will refund the season pass holders.

Be nice to see the punitive PSL larceny take a hit over this.
Love to see PSLs be a casualty of the virus.
Sports teams may have to fight for fans

I can’t see the parks just flinging open their gates and have everyone come streaming in. They may have to limit admittance

Same goes for the cruise ships
There are people who have opinions on cruises both ways. If you have not had one, try it once. Shorter cruises are cheaper. Some cruise ships have less amenities but many people will not notice it. They were all state of the art and the largest or near it when built if a little older. The cruise industry is taking a bloody nose on this. And some of it is deserved.

Forum List

Back