No Republican has challenged the credibility of Andrew McCabe's book

I still haven't heard any McCabe supporters give me a plausible reason why he asked for immunity before testifying under oath before Congressional investigators. Anyone want to explain why the #2 guy at the FBI needs immunity from prosecution before he'll speak under oath? Anyone...anyone?
Devin nunes republicans?
A guy who ran up the back stairs of the WH to give don the latest on his committee?
I'd be terrified too.
As a poster said, zero in his book has been proven inaccurate

I ask again...did you want to explain why Andrew McCabe asked for immunity from prosecution before he would testify under oath? Did you want to explain why the Inspector General declared that McCabe had lied at least three times under oath?
Because the IG report is bogus. McCabe is suing the IG to get at the particulars of the lack of evidence.

Yet you still show ZERO evidence of your claims. The IG report stands. McCabe is a proven liar, and you lose yet again. By the way moron, you have to prove "Russian interference", as only Clapper believed, not every agency. Try to keep up.
Not with a law suit it doesn't. And by the way, where is the proof in the IG report? They are accusations. There is no proof.

Russian interference was proven by way from the Trump Tower meeting.

Lawrence's Last Word: Andrew McCabe's credibility So, if Andrew McCabe is the liar like Trump claims, then how come no Republican has refuted McCabe's book? There are some seriously damaging concerns McCabe points out in the book that lead to having a SC, and yet, neither Trump or his followers have any counter arguing points that dismiss those concerns. I mean think about it, if McCabe's concerns weren't legit, why hasn't the Right explained those concerns away? Obviously McCabe and Rosenstein were spot on to inject a SC with so many indictments and guilty pleas handed over to people surrounding the Trump campaign?

And if they have no answers, then what exactly was the justification for firing McCabe?

And..... we don't care. Next irrelevant topic?
We know. And that's the only defense you have.

McCabe should be prosecuted
For what? Your proof that he should be prosecuted is?
A frequent punching bag for Trump, McCabe was fired from the bureau in March just 26 hours before he could retire, after the inspector general presented Justice Department leadership with allegations that McCabe had authorized a disclosure to the media and then lied repeatedly to investigators about it. The timing of the firing cost McCabe a significant portion of his retirement benefits. The IG report is based on allegations. Nothing more.

Last edited:
A frequent punching bag for Trump, McCabe was fired from the bureau in March just 26 hours before he could retire, after the inspector general presented Justice Department leadership with allegations that McCabe had authorized a disclosure to the media and then lied repeatedly to investigators about it. The timing of the firing cost McCabe a significant portion of his retirement benefits. The IG report is based on allegations. Nothing more.
sedition

sedition
I'm asking for proof from where you, the IG, or anyone else gets it? No one has provided a thing. We need documented proof. Not a bunch of accusations.

You all make this so easy. No wonder there are no Republicans who have disputed McCabe's book. They're all covering for this set up by Trump to get McCabe fired and present this bogus IG report with no factual evidence. What a bunch of liars and losers. The law suit will deliver justice for McCabe.

Last edited:
sedition
I'm asking for proof from where you, the IG, or anyone else gets it? No one has provided a thing. We need documented proof. Not a bunch of accusations.

You all make this so easy. No wonder there are no Republicans who have disputed McCabe's book. They're all covering for this set up by Trump to get McCabe fired and present this bogus IG report with no factual evidence. What a bunch of liars and losers. The law suit will deliver justice for McCabe.

That is why there needs to be a trial

Lawrence's Last Word: Andrew McCabe's credibility So, if Andrew McCabe is the liar like Trump claims, then how come no Republican has refuted McCabe's book? There are some seriously damaging concerns McCabe points out in the book that lead to having a SC, and yet, neither Trump or his followers have any counter arguing points that dismiss those concerns. I mean think about it, if McCabe's concerns weren't legit, why hasn't the Right explained those concerns away? Obviously McCabe and Rosenstein were spot on to inject a SC with so many indictments and guilty pleas handed over to people surrounding the Trump campaign?

And if they have no answers, then what exactly was the justification for firing McCabe?

He isn't a liar "as Trump claims," he is a liar as the FBI Inspector General Claims.....you twit.
McCabe is suing the IG and the report, because of how inaccurate the report was. The accusations provided by the IG was never backed up by concrete evidence. McCabe will litigate that report and prove how wrong it is.

Too bad the McCabe suit has nothing to do with how accurate the report is, BWK! His attorney is suing the Justice Department claiming that they haven't turned over the internal policies that led to his termination one day short of the 20 years’ service he would need to be eligible for an immediate pension. He is NOT suing the Justice Department over the firing or over the Inspector General's report!

sedition

You want "justice" for McCabe? Be careful what you ask for! Justice for someone who leaked information from the FBI and then lied about doing so would involve jail time! It's why McCabe was asking for immunity before he'd testify under oath.

Are you not watching the news? Trey Gowdy Was on tv the last 3 days lol

Democrats stop watching fake news

You mean Our sweaty Trey who'se 6 committees didn't lay a hand on Hillary?
Don't see any revocation of the book.
You'll be quoting the guy who fondled his wrestling students next
Lay a hand!? She lost the election lol

The investigation into the Benghazi coverup is what revealed Hillary's emails and how she was running the State Department through private servers hidden in her home! Not only did Trey Gowdy "lay a hand" on Hillary...those investigations were what cost her the Presidency of the United States of America because they showed what a corrupt person Hillary has ALWAYS been whenever she's given access to power!

He isn't a liar "as Trump claims," he is a liar as the FBI Inspector General Claims.....you twit.
McCabe is suing the IG and the report, because of how inaccurate the report was. The accusations provided by the IG was never backed up by concrete evidence. McCabe will litigate that report and prove how wrong it is.
I hope so, he opens the flood gates then! I will be watching

sedition

You want "justice" for McCabe? Be careful what you ask for! Justice for someone who leaked information from the FBI and then lied about doing so would involve jail time! It's why McCabe was asking for immunity before he'd testify under oath.
What is your proof he leaked information? I certainly know of none. The IG report was an accusation not documented in fact. So where is your proof?

Too bad the McCabe suit has nothing to do with how accurate the report is, BWK! His attorney is suing the Justice Department claiming that they haven't turned over the internal policies that led to his termination one day short of the 20 years’ service he would need to be eligible for an immediate pension. He is NOT suing the Justice Department over the firing or over the Inspector General's report!
Again, an IG report accusing someone of leaking information is not evidence. Where and what is the documented evidence against McCabe?

The investigation into the Benghazi coverup is what revealed Hillary's emails and how she was running the State Department through private servers hidden in her home! Not only did Trey Gowdy "lay a hand" on Hillary...those investigations were what cost her the Presidency of the United States of America because they showed what a corrupt person Hillary has ALWAYS been whenever she's given access to power!
Trey Gowdy got caught trying to frame Clinton, ending the four year investigation. Gowdy is gone and has no credibility. I think he went back to S.C. where he can continue his bigotry and dishonesty down there.

sedition

That is why there needs to be a trial
"A trial?" :auiqs.jpg:You can't even debunk the book. Why would you need a trial?

Trey Gowdy got caught trying to frame Clinton, ending the four year investigation. Gowdy is gone and has no credibility. I think he went back to S.C. where he can continue his bigotry and dishonesty down there.
Lol really he just signed a deal with America’s most watched news channel .. id say he’s pretty credible . And he took down Hillary who will be in jail soon.

Lol really he just signed a deal with America’s most watched news channel .. id say he’s pretty credible . And he took down Hillary who will be in jail soon.
Really? Then I rest my case. A dishonest propaganda outlet disguised as a News source hiring a dishonest oversight committee chair who was busted framing Clinton. Goes with the territory.

Really? Then I rest my case. A dishonest propaganda outlet disguised as a News source hiring a dishonest oversight committee chair who was busted framing Clinton. Goes with the territory.
Lol now you don’t like propaganda? You just said Gowdy did illegal acts haha you are the propaganda

Forum List

Back