No ruling on if the POTUS is above the law till Monday

Nope. Cowards would have released their decision on a Friday so it would have two days to stay out of the news cycle.

But personally, I wish they had announced their ruling today. To add that on top of everything else would have driven the left completely over the edge.
i don't know what direction we are going, but trump is still a dead end.

i don't know what direction we are going, but trump is still a dead end.

How so? Is your memory so short that you don't remember 2019? No wars, 1 1.81% inflation rate, $2.33 per gallon gas prices, 3.5% unemployment rate, a 5.3% Black unemployment rate, half the number of drug overdose deaths compared to today, not a single American soldier killed during the last 18 months of Trump's presidency, Iran's and Russia's oil-based economies almost destroyed, and the US was a net-exporter of gas and oil for the first time.

You don't think Trump could do that again? I do, and that's why I'm voting for him.

Nope. Cowards would have released their decision on a Friday so it would have two days to stay out of the news cycle.

But personally, I wish they had announced their ruling today. To add that on top of everything else would have driven the left completely over the edge.

Do you think they are going to hand the POTUS absolute immunity?

Do you think they are going to hand the POTUS absolute immunity?

Can't tell with this SC, they vote in funny directions sometimes. But if they don't give Trump immunity then Barack Obama should be charged with manslaughter for having those three American citizens drone struck in the Middle East.

Equal justice, ya know.

Can't tell with this SC, they vote in funny directions sometimes. But if they don't give Trump immunity then Barack Obama should be charged with manslaughter for having those three American citizens drone struck in the Middle East.

Equal justice, ya know.

I am all for it. We should go back and posthumously charge GH Bush for the shit he did and allowed to be done in Panama by Noriega

It is long past time we start to hold our leaders accountable for their actions.

I am all for it. We should go back and posthumously charge GH Bush for the shit he did and allowed to be done in Panama by Noriega

It is long past time we start to hold our leaders accountable for their actions.

Yeah that RINO too. Put him on the same cell with Hillary Clinton, who was behind overthrowing Muammar Gaddafi and getting three Americans killed. And Eric Holder too, the one responsible for putting assault rifles in the hands of Mexican drug cartels. That stunt was responsible for the deaths of two US Border Patrol agents and an estimated 200 Mexican citizens.

Forum List

Back