No, Samantha Bee's vulgarity isn't equivalent to Roseanne Barr's racism

Hypocritical bigotry good, racism bad.

Could be the Dem's new campaign slogan.

Did you note Roseann's defense? She said she thought that the bitch was white. So that would have made it OK?

The libtards are having a meltdown and I am simply hypnotized by it all.

The bitch IS white.

iu

Shge is the offspring of several mixed race parents, as I understand it, but she has always considered herself as black.

I thought she was IRanian, lol.

She identifies as Canine.....

I know this is hard for you to understand... but Trump is talking shit about Samantha Bee using that about Ivanka, but had no problem Nugent using the same word about Hillary.

Oh, he is talking shit about her....

Yeah, it's not the leftist scumbag, it's Trump...

iu

You can't come up with a good response so this is what you've got?

So you think the use of the C-word depends on if someone is running for political office or not?

You need to get your own straight jacket.

Honestly Comrade, I could give a shit about the word. The Kunt Wasp was attacking a mother holding a child, just shows what a feckless kunt she is.

As for the double standard by you Marxists, I point to Joy Reid.

One Tweet BAD, ten years of rabid homophobia - GOOD, because a Communist posted it.....

You retard Marxists are hypocrites beyond the pale.

Being foul-mouthed is not the same as a white person calling a black person an ape, or a Jewish Holocaust survivor a Nazi.

It’s sad that I need to explain this, but being racist and spreading anti-Semitic propaganda is worse. Much, much worse.

Why? Because Barr’s comments belittle an entire race of people and help spread paranoid fear of a Jewish global order. Dehumanizing entire groups of people as such puts them in danger of violent reprisal, and helps to justify the stripping of their civil rights.

There is no such inherent threat in Bee's vulgarity. Rather, equating crudeness with Roseanne's outlandish tweets normalizes racism and anti-Semitism.

That the White House would issue a full-throated condemnation of Bee while the president offered a dog-whistling defense of Barr speaks volumes.

Liberals have no problem turning on their own when they deserve it. See Kathy Griffin, Al Franken, Aziz Anzari, Lena Dunham … the list goes on.

This is not one of those cases.

Besides, if conservatives genuinely think dropping the C-bomb on TV is a firable offense — and they aren’t just culture war trolling — there’s a big fat target for their ire sitting in the White House.

I have no problem with vulgarity but do have a problem with racism.
Used in the way that Bee did, I do have a problem. You don't get down in the mud and wallow with hogs, then proclaim that you are better. Both Barr and Bee should lose their jobs.

Used in the way that Bee did, I do have a problem. You don't get down in the mud and wallow with hogs, then proclaim that you are better. Both Barr and Bee should lose their jobs.
It is all bullshit, with each side playing like they have been injured like some soccer player acting as if he is seriously hurt in a game.

I find no loss in either of these wack jobs retiring from public life.

I know this is hard for you to understand... but Trump is talking shit about Samantha Bee using that about Ivanka, but had no problem Nugent using the same word about Hillary.

iu

So you think the use of the C-word depends on if someone is running for political office or not?

Honestly Comrade, I could give a shit about the word. The Kunt Wasp was attacking a mother holding a child, just shows what a feckless kunt she is.

One Tweet BAD, ten years of rabid homophobia - GOOD, because a Communist posted it.....

No she was attacking the idea that Trump thinks it is ok to separate a mother and child at the border.

But you don't get that... and now for some fucking reason you are trying to put in the red herring of homophobia.

Being foul-mouthed is not the same as a white person calling a black person an ape, or a Jewish Holocaust survivor a Nazi.

It’s sad that I need to explain this, but being racist and spreading anti-Semitic propaganda is worse. Much, much worse.

Why? Because Barr’s comments belittle an entire race of people and help spread paranoid fear of a Jewish global order. Dehumanizing entire groups of people as such puts them in danger of violent reprisal, and helps to justify the stripping of their civil rights.

There is no such inherent threat in Bee's vulgarity. Rather, equating crudeness with Roseanne's outlandish tweets normalizes racism and anti-Semitism.

That the White House would issue a full-throated condemnation of Bee while the president offered a dog-whistling defense of Barr speaks volumes.

Liberals have no problem turning on their own when they deserve it. See Kathy Griffin, Al Franken, Aziz Anzari, Lena Dunham … the list goes on.

Besides, if conservatives genuinely think dropping the C-bomb on TV is a firable offense — and they aren’t just culture war trolling — there’s a big fat target for their ire sitting in the White House.

Yeah, calling a Mother holding a baby a "kunt" just tickles your clit, doesn't it you putrid pile of shit?

THIS is what you Stalinist freaks called her a **** about.
4CB41B9700000578-0-image-m-3_1527514735123.jpg

iu

No she was attacking the idea that Trump thinks it is ok to separate a mother and child at the border.

But you don't get that... and now for some fucking reason you are trying to put in the red herring of homophobia.

Lying doesn't alter reality, you Marxist scumbag.

That's what your hero attacked.

Then ewe will take exception to Bush being compared to a Chimp and Trump an orangutan right?

And we know that is hidden racism in plain site

It isn't offensive to call whites chimps and apes...No offense is taken by white people,,,,blacks will burn down your city for doing the same.

Are you saying blacks are more violent and are more sensitive? I think that is a pretty bigoted and racist statement.

imo... what they both did, was beyond wrong...even if for different reasons. NEITHER are acceptable public behavior. End of story.

I agree, they were both wrong on so many levels. We are arguing which one was worse? Both had hate behind them.

What she said was sexism...

Ah, but for the left race trumps sex, like obama beat clinton. Bigger win in their minds.

As for RB's comment, the left has been calling the right racists for ages. The. Left. You know, the party of slavery and all. Fuck them.

Why is it okay to call a white person an ape or whatever but the sky is falling if someone calls a black person the same? Aren't we ALL evolved from apes?

Is VJ even black? I thought she was Iranian or something?

Then ewe will take exception to Bush being compared to a Chimp and Trump an orangutan right?

And we know that is hidden racism in plain site

It isn't offensive to call whites chimps and apes...No offense is taken by white people,,,,blacks will burn down your city for doing the same.

Any excuse to loot and riot.

iu

What did she lie about? It's literally the new position that was put in place... that they would separate kids from their parents at the border? Do you even fucking pay attention to the news or do you just get on here and parrot whatever Trump's position is?

iu

What did she lie about? It's literally the new position that was put in place... that they would separate kids from their parents at the border? Do you even fucking pay attention to the news or do you just get on here and parrot whatever Trump's position is?

California is already running out of natural resources. What they need is more resource-using illegals.

California is already running out of natural resources. What they need is more resource-using illegals.

What does that have to do with separating kids from their parents?

The parents should have let them stay together where they had water instead of taking them on such a dangerous trek. Don't you agree?

The parents should have let them stay together where they had water instead of taking them on such a dangerous trek. Don't you agree?

Uh again you can't stick to the topic. If they want to detain them at the border they should leave the families together. Why can't you stick to the topic?

If that were true, then you would never vote far left!

Forum List

Back