No, Samantha Bee's vulgarity isn't equivalent to Roseanne Barr's racism

Lying doesn't alter reality, you Marxist scumbag.

4CB41B9700000578-0-image-m-3_1527514735123.jpg

That's what your hero attacked.

What did she lie about? It's literally the new position that was put in place... that they would separate kids from their parents at the border? Do you even fucking pay attention to the news or do you just get on here and parrot whatever Trump's position is?

California is already running out of natural resources. What they need is more resource-using illegals.

What does that have to do with separating kids from their parents?

The parents should have let them stay together where they had water instead of taking them on such a dangerous trek. Don't you agree?

Uh again you can't stick to the topic. If they want to detain them at the border they should leave the families together. Why can't you stick to the topic?

I asked you a question. Obviously you think it better for parents to risk breaking up their own families.

As to the topic, it's extremely entertaining to watch the Left calling women apes and cvnts. Doesn't get much better. :)

What did she lie about? It's literally the new position that was put in place... that they would separate kids from their parents at the border? Do you even fucking pay attention to the news or do you just get on here and parrot whatever Trump's position is?

California is already running out of natural resources. What they need is more resource-using illegals.

The parents should have let them stay together where they had water instead of taking them on such a dangerous trek. Don't you agree?

Uh again you can't stick to the topic. If they want to detain them at the border they should leave the families together. Why can't you stick to the topic?

I asked you a question. Obviously you think it better for parents to risk breaking up their own families.

As to the topic, it's extremely entertaining to watch the Left calling women apes and cvnts. Doesn't get much better. :)

Your question is off topic and is just trying to deflect from what is being discussed.

Roseanne is the left? She's a Trump supporter. So now not only are you off-topic, but you're ignorant.

Sam Bee has CROSSED THE LINE!

everyone knows that President Trump is the only one who gets to talk dirty about Ivanka!

Your question is off topic and is just trying to deflect from what is being discussed.

Roseanne is the left? She's a Trump supporter. So now not only are you off-topic, but you're ignorant.
She's a lifelong prog who twice ran for POTUS on ultra liberal parties.

So even the lifelong lefties are voting for Trump. Does not bode well for the Dem party's future.

Democrats should be encouraged to increase their insults and vulgarity. They need to kick it up to insulting minors.

Being foul-mouthed is not the same as a white person calling a black person an ape, or a Jewish Holocaust survivor a Nazi.

It’s sad that I need to explain this, but being racist and spreading anti-Semitic propaganda is worse. Much, much worse.

Why? Because Barr’s comments belittle an entire race of people and help spread paranoid fear of a Jewish global order. Dehumanizing entire groups of people as such puts them in danger of violent reprisal, and helps to justify the stripping of their civil rights.

There is no such inherent threat in Bee's vulgarity. Rather, equating crudeness with Roseanne's outlandish tweets normalizes racism and anti-Semitism.

That the White House would issue a full-throated condemnation of Bee while the president offered a dog-whistling defense of Barr speaks volumes.

Liberals have no problem turning on their own when they deserve it. See Kathy Griffin, Al Franken, Aziz Anzari, Lena Dunham … the list goes on.

This is not one of those cases.

Besides, if conservatives genuinely think dropping the C-bomb on TV is a firable offense — and they aren’t just culture war trolling — there’s a big fat target for their ire sitting in the White House.

I have no problem with vulgarity but do have a problem with racism.
Then ewe will take exception to Bush being compared to a Chimp and Trump an orangutan right?

And we know that is hidden racism in plain site

It isn't offensive to call whites chimps and apes...No offense is taken by white people,,,,blacks will burn down your city for doing the same.
Says who? You?

SO you think its ok to call Trump an Orangutan and insult his heritage but its not ok to insult Jarrett's? What a fucking left wing retard. They are exactly the same.. Now go back and crawl under your rock Patrick...

I have no problem with either of them. Satire......

I fucking hate liberals. Especially unfunny cunnnts like samantha beeeeeeee.

I also have no problem with someone saying that black woman looking like a character from planet of the apes. Cause she does, and that is funny as shit.

What I do have a problem is virtue signaling hypocrites on the left.

I FUCKING HATE THEM.

I didn't realize Jarrett was black. I thought she was Persian.

So even the lifelong lefties are voting for Trump. Does not bode well for the Dem party's future.

She is a Trump supporter who Trump even praised. You've reached the level of being nothing but annoying static on the forum. Time to put you on ignore.

Democrats should be encouraged to increase their insults and vulgarity. They need to kick it up to insulting minors.
The whole implication that Trump was a pedophile by Samantha B is disgusting as well as the implication that Ivanka was a whore... The whole thing stinks and the left needs to F-OFF and those defending them are not worth my time as they are the scum of the earth.

This was a scripted and practiced presentation so it was much worse than anything Rosie said off the cuff...

Last edited:

She is a Trump supporter who Trump even praised. You've reached the level of being nothing but annoying static on the forum. Time to put you on ignore.
A lifelong prog who voted for Trump. See ya. :)

won.jpg

Defending the indefensible... Lew Hog strikes again...

I find in unsurprising that you would defend that worthless piece of crap and allow her to continue simply because she espouses your political belief's and have Rosie drawn and quartered because she espoused conservative traits.

Both of them deserve the same treatment EQUALLY ADMINISTERED...

Your hypocrisy is stunning as is your stupidity...

Defending the indefensible... Lew Hog strikes again...

I find in unsurprising that you would defend that worthless piece of crap and allow her to continue simply because she espouses your political belief's and have Rosie drawn and quartered because she espoused conservative traits.

Both of them deserve the same treatment EQUALLY ADMINISTERED...

Your hypocrisy is stunning as is your stupidity...

Wrong I'm not defending what she said. I'm saying that Trump and his supporters are focusing on what she said but praised and backed Nugent when he said the same thing.

There's a big difference between the two.

won.jpg
Lew is a left wing bigot, IMHO... It is incapable of seeing its own hypocrisy due to its left wing blinders... It only see's what will advance its agenda and will throw away "equal treatment under the law" if it doesn't fit what it wants...

won.jpg
Lew is a left wing bigot, IMHO... It is incapable of seeing its own hypocrisy due to its left wing blinders... It only see's what will advance its agenda and will throw away "equal treatment under the law" if it doesn't fit what it wants...
They're a dime a dozen. Better snap them up now because they're rapidly becoming extinct.

won.jpg

That's projection. This is an obvious... situation of Trump and his supporters being a hypocrite. And somehow you are trying to turn it around and attack people that point that out. Is that what your inside source in the Charlottesville Police Department told you to do?

A thread title I can agree with
It’s far worse, vile, low class and trashy
Does she eat with that mouth?

won.jpg

That's projection. This is an obvious... situation of Trump and his supporters being a hypocrite. And somehow you are trying to turn it around and attack people that point that out. Is that what your inside source in the Charlottesville Police Department told you to do?
You cant even be honest about this very obvious pile of shit.. Equal treatment ...only if you believe as I do.....Go F-yourself... Facts don't matter to you, only your alternative facts and your handlers demands... Time to grow up snowflake!
:fu:

I've never understood the extreme outrage that white people feel for racist comments toward black people. I'm no racist, i think racist comments are stupid and totally no necessary at all and shouldn't be said, and if i heard someone saying them to a black person near me that i knew or even didn't, i'd be like "hey man, cut it out, that's some dumb shit." Doesn't even need to be someone by me, it's dumb shit no matter what.

But that's just the thing. It doesn't directly impact me. It just tells me that that guy/girl is a dumbass. I already know that most people are dumbasses, so i'm not surprised. And as long as that person isn't hurting a black person or directly hindering their rights in some way that i can observe, then i don't have the right to hinder theirs. That pesky freedom of speech and all.

I can't possibly actually feel that rage that a black person would feel cause i'm not black. So, me going "OH MY GOD YOU ASSHOLE YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON WHO SHOULD HAVE THEIR LIFE RUINED FOR EVEN THINKING THAT" is just inherently disingenuous. It turns a situation that's not about me into something that's about me. I might as well be saying "OH MY GOD CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW GOOD OF A PERSON I AM RIGHT NOW FOR BEING SOOOO MAD ABOUT SOMETHING THAT'S SOO WRONG ON BEHALF OF SOMEONE ELSE! I'M COMPASSIONATE AND A GOOD PERSON, LOOK AT ME!"

I buy the sentiment, i don't buy the emotion level, and because of that, it creates questions for me about what's really going on there.

Its worse.

Roseanne has been trashy for a long time. The Susan Rice post from 2013 is far more vulgar than her recent issue.

Samantha Bee knows better and still sunk to the level of shockingly poor taste.

Fire her immediately.

Is VJ even black? I thought she was Iranian or something?
no, she has black heritage and white as well....

she is not Iranian, that's all a right wing lie.... both her mother and father are Americans, and took jobs in Iran for a tour...i think her dad was a scientist or doctor and her mom a teacher.... while they were working over there in Iran, Valerie was born there.... when their job tours were done, her parents came back home to the USA....before she went to kindergarten//

Forum List

Back