No, Samantha Bee's vulgarity isn't equivalent to Roseanne Barr's racism

We all evolved from apes.

Unless you deny science, Roseanne’s statement was nothing more than vulgar.

And being vulgar is OK, right?

it's an AXIOMATIC FACT that there's a double standard in our society because the left controls the media and Hollywood

it was fun to have a character on TV like Roseanne who wasn't an open communist. we had fun for a few months but now it's over!

So Joe, what exactly is an actual crime?

Shop lifting?
Forgery?

You got some listing ahead of you.

Both I’ve listed above can and often does result in the separation of child from parent, and hundreds of other crimes as well.

Not really. Usually both parents aren't caught shoplifting at the same time, so they usually put the child in the care of the non-incarcerated parents. If that doesn't work, they usually have a near relative to put the kid in the custody of.

So you are really reaching to justify just how bad your Trumpenfuhrer has screwed this up.

But here's the thing, usually when a parent loses his rights, the government does an okay job of making sure they know what happened to the kid.

I have no problem with either of them. Satire......

I fucking hate liberals. Especially unfunny cunnnts like samantha beeeeeeee.

I also have no problem with someone saying that black woman looking like a character from planet of the apes. Cause she does, and that is funny as shit.

What I do have a problem is virtue signaling hypocrites on the left.

I FUCKING HATE THEM.
World View....American's are generally seen as a JOKE...with many and certain individuals seen as not living in any form of reality...indeed PURE SATIRE...but most of you,somehow think you are important,YOU ARE NOT,your President is a classic example...watch out for a Guy called Felix Sater,he will be the thread that will undo Trump

I also have no problem with someone saying that black woman looking like a character from planet of the apes. Cause she does, and that is funny as shit.

I FUCKING HATE THEM.
World View....American's are generally seen as a JOKE...with many and certain individuals seen as not living in any form of reality...indeed PURE SATIRE...but most of you,somehow think you are important,YOU ARE NOT,your President is a classic example...watch out for a Guy called Felix Sater,he will be the thread that will undo Trump
Holy shit

Being foul-mouthed is not the same as a white person calling a black person an ape, or a Jewish Holocaust survivor a Nazi.

It’s sad that I need to explain this, but being racist and spreading anti-Semitic propaganda is worse. Much, much worse.

Why? Because Barr’s comments belittle an entire race of people and help spread paranoid fear of a Jewish global order. Dehumanizing entire groups of people as such puts them in danger of violent reprisal, and helps to justify the stripping of their civil rights.

There is no such inherent threat in Bee's vulgarity. Rather, equating crudeness with Roseanne's outlandish tweets normalizes racism and anti-Semitism.

That the White House would issue a full-throated condemnation of Bee while the president offered a dog-whistling defense of Barr speaks volumes.

Liberals have no problem turning on their own when they deserve it. See Kathy Griffin, Al Franken, Aziz Anzari, Lena Dunham … the list goes on.

This is not one of those cases.

Besides, if conservatives genuinely think dropping the C-bomb on TV is a firable offense — and they aren’t just culture war trolling — there’s a big fat target for their ire sitting in the White House.

I have no problem with vulgarity but do have a problem with racism.

So if I was to call all the women here that same name, you would rush to my defense and explain it wasn’t a big deal?
It wouldn't be a big deal. Not to me. What pisses me off are the left wing pigs in the media.
Funny thing about Churchill is,he was a Total Anti-Semite too,so he hated Muslims and Jews,The two greatest contributors to mankind,

Churchill was an abject failure throughout his career...but no doubt a hero to you,moron

So Joe, what exactly is an actual crime?

Shop lifting?
Forgery?

You got some listing ahead of you.

Both I’ve listed above can and often does result in the separation of child from parent, and hundreds of other crimes as well.

Not really. Usually both parents aren't caught shoplifting at the same time, so they usually put the child in the care of the non-incarcerated parents. If that doesn't work, they usually have a near relative to put the kid in the custody of.

So you are really reaching to justify just how bad your Trumpenfuhrer has screwed this up.

But here's the thing, usually when a parent loses his rights, the government does an okay job of making sure they know what happened to the kid.

Both parents are often involved. And they will often involve the child.

The illegals could leave the child with a trusted relative as well.

Your twisting in knots trying to tationize this.

And that’s sad on your part

I FUCKING HATE THEM.

Lol, you probably are glad we are hear, most of the world would be nothing but slaves without us.

Being foul-mouthed is not the same as a white person calling a black person an ape, or a Jewish Holocaust survivor a Nazi.

It’s sad that I need to explain this, but being racist and spreading anti-Semitic propaganda is worse. Much, much worse.

Why? Because Barr’s comments belittle an entire race of people and help spread paranoid fear of a Jewish global order. Dehumanizing entire groups of people as such puts them in danger of violent reprisal, and helps to justify the stripping of their civil rights.

There is no such inherent threat in Bee's vulgarity. Rather, equating crudeness with Roseanne's outlandish tweets normalizes racism and anti-Semitism.

That the White House would issue a full-throated condemnation of Bee while the president offered a dog-whistling defense of Barr speaks volumes.

Liberals have no problem turning on their own when they deserve it. See Kathy Griffin, Al Franken, Aziz Anzari, Lena Dunham … the list goes on.

Besides, if conservatives genuinely think dropping the C-bomb on TV is a firable offense — and they aren’t just culture war trolling — there’s a big fat target for their ire sitting in the White House.

So if I was to call all the women here that same name, you would rush to my defense and explain it wasn’t a big deal?
It wouldn't be a big deal. Not to me. What pisses me off are the left wing pigs in the media.
Funny thing about Churchill is,he was a Total Anti-Semite too,so he hated Muslims and Jews,The two greatest contributors to mankind,

Churchill was an abject failure throughout his career...but no doubt a hero to you,moron
Every fucking Australian I have ever met are insecure, pathetic, deranged, ignorant pussies.

Been in a lot of fights, and a few with dumb Australians. Expected something a lot tougher. In fact I played rugby in college. Got into a bucked tooth Australian. I nearly pulled his ear off, and knocked out at least 4 of his stupid teeth.

Your country sucks. Its hot, venomous snakes everywhere. Country fucking sucks. You, are a pathetic blowhard and a fucking loser.

The only ones that are bigger pussies and contribute NOTHING to life are stink muslims. Fight like pussies, never face to face. Never. No problem killing women and children. Only fucking group on earth that brags about that.

Years ago a fucking stink muslim made a mistake and said something to me. He said it behind my back and because I was in public, he did not think I was going to do what I did. Turned around, walked up to him (he knew what was about to happen) and grabbed him by his stupid stink neck and I said you want to say that again? He shit himself.

They contribute NOTHIING, you stupid pathetic Australian pussy.

Last edited:
Very glad you are There,,,The Irony of your prose is that America was made on the back of Slaves and the Triangle of Trade(look it up if you don't know what that means) which degregation of Black people still enslaves them still

You are a decaying people,NO ONE LISTENS TO YOU ANYMORE,AND DON'T WANT TO...if may surprise you but the only thing America do well these days is threaten other world communities,you and Trump are starting the death throes of a once great nation...actually WE ARE SOMETHING,WITH OR WITHOUT YOU...STOP KIDDING YOURSELF

Last edited:
Very glad you are There,,,The Irony of your prose is that America was made on the back of Slaves and the Triangle of Trade(look it up if you don't know what that means) which degredasion of Black people still enslaves them still

You are a decaying people,NO ONE LISTENS TO YOU ANYMORE,AND DON'T WANT TO...if may surprise you but the only thing America do well these days is threaten other world communities,you and Trump are starting the death throes of a once great nation...actually WE ARE SOMETHING,WITH OR WITHOUT YOU...STOP KIDDING YOURSELF
You are not only a pathetic deranged pussy, you are ignorant as all fuck.

You are very stupid you piece of shit.

Fucking hypocritical too you dumb ass.

Every fucking Australian I have ever met are insecure, pathetic, deranged, ignorant pussies.

Been in a lot of fights, and a few with dumb Australians. Expected something a lot tougher. In fact I played rugby in college. Got into a bucked tooth Australian. I nearly pulled his ear off, and knocked out at least 4 of his stupid teeth.

Your country sucks. Its hot, venomous snakes everywhere. Country fucking sucks. You, are a pathetic blowhard and a fucking loser.

The only ones that are bigger pussies and contribute NOTHING to life are stink muslims. Fight like pussies, never face to face. Never. No problem killing women and children. Only fucking group on earth that brags about that.

Years ago a fucking stink muslim made a mistake and said something to me. He said it behind my back and because I was in public, he did not think I was going to do what I did. Turned around, walked up to him (he knew what was about to happen) and grabbed him by his stupid stink neck and I said you want to say that again? He shit himself.

They contribute NOTHIING, you stupid pathetic Australian pussy.
Firstly...Australia are the first Country you call on in any Combat FACT..Why you may ask...because of our ability,strenght and capabiliy.
But we put limits on our engagements with you...The main one is that WE NEVER FIGHT ANYWHERE NEAR AMERICAN TROOPS,because of friendly fire,as the Brits,Canadians and others have found out to their cost.

Lets face it,one punch under the ribs and you would be crying like the baby U R,I'd kick you balls to your throat...you talk BIG but your BRAIN IS SMALL.

So Australians and Muslims or Muslims in Australia are a problem to you...you need to look closer to home...in fact look into your bathroom mirror...it is the reflection of the person you should despise most...you need help indeed,you do not represent Americans in any form'

Pussies,I have found throughout my life are such a wonderful thing,they give femme such pleasure and enjoyment if handled with love and care(somehow,methinks you wouldn't understand,in your terminology of the word CNUT) I love a screamer,and I am not called theliq for nothing...now go fcuk yourself cookhead...hope you got the message moron

Very glad you are There,,,The Irony of your prose is that America was made on the back of Slaves and the Triangle of Trade(look it up if you don't know what that means) which degredasion of Black people still enslaves them still

You are not only a pathetic deranged pussy, you are ignorant as all fuck.

You are very stupid you piece of shit.

Fucking hypocritical too you dumb ass.
SAYS THE OWL...LOL you idiot

I'm not the one defending taking kids from their parents and then losing them.

That would be you.

Take the children from the parents. The ones over 35 get deported. The rest are given to planned parenthood to sell for body parts. Problem solved.

Very glad you are There,,,The Irony of your prose is that America was made on the back of Slaves and the Triangle of Trade(look it up if you don't know what that means) which degregation of Black people still enslaves them still

Yeah, that’s why everyone wants to come here!

You can’t make this shit up!

I'm not the one defending taking kids from their parents and then losing them.

That would be you.

Anyone that enters another country illegally, especially without documents, knows this could happen.

This is nothing new

Forum List

Back