No, Samantha Bee's vulgarity isn't equivalent to Roseanne Barr's racism

Being foul-mouthed is not the same as a white person calling a black person an ape, or a Jewish Holocaust survivor a Nazi.

It’s sad that I need to explain this, but being racist and spreading anti-Semitic propaganda is worse. Much, much worse.

Why? Because Barr’s comments belittle an entire race of people and help spread paranoid fear of a Jewish global order. Dehumanizing entire groups of people as such puts them in danger of violent reprisal, and helps to justify the stripping of their civil rights.

There is no such inherent threat in Bee's vulgarity. Rather, equating crudeness with Roseanne's outlandish tweets normalizes racism and anti-Semitism.

That the White House would issue a full-throated condemnation of Bee while the president offered a dog-whistling defense of Barr speaks volumes.

Liberals have no problem turning on their own when they deserve it. See Kathy Griffin, Al Franken, Aziz Anzari, Lena Dunham … the list goes on.

This is not one of those cases.

Besides, if conservatives genuinely think dropping the C-bomb on TV is a firable offense — and they aren’t just culture war trolling — there’s a big fat target for their ire sitting in the White House.

I have no problem with vulgarity but do have a problem with racism.

Well, you certainly aren't a feckless c*nt. An ignorant c*nt for sure, but not feckless.

Remember this?

iu

The New York Holocaust Deniers (Times) ran it.\

How about from the Amazon.Com Post?
iu

Canadian Sentinel?

iu

They saying a black women would have a chimp?

But it's okay, those are all far left - it's only wrong if the Americans do it.
What's the first one? An ad from the 1930s?

I don't see anything racist about the Condoleezza Rice cartoon, there are no stereotypical black features. She was not a good Secretary of State, neither was Hillary, but both would make a better President than Trump. Condoleezza Rice is not pro-Trump either.

The last one is racist. Why is that Arabic script there? I am not familiar with that Canadian (?) paper.

I don't see what that stuff has to do with the topic.

Nope, a racist cartoon from 2007 attack Condoleezza Rice

But see, such vile racism is okay, because Rice went off the plantation.

Racism is only bad if by Republican.

I don't see anything racist about the Condoleezza Rice cartoon, there are no stereotypical black features. She was not a good Secretary of State, neither was Hillary, but both would make a better President than Trump. Condoleezza Rice is not pro-Trump either.

The last one is racist. Why is that Arabic script there? I am not familiar with that Canadian (?) paper.

:lol:

What a fraud.

Typical fucking Stalinist.

ALL of those are ten thousand times worse than the lame joke by Roseanne.

But it's okay, because that racism was by Lefitsts.

We can't expect the same standards for the defenders of the people, right Comrade?

probably nothing , they were use to it.

I cant recall a media outlet saying Obama had incest with his girls

Please provide a link so I can undertand

Thanks

-Geaux
The oldest girl was walking the streets wearing a shirt and no pants. Not even obama would take a chance on that.
It was a latest fashion trend of wearing oversized men's shirts as dresses. In fact the "shirt dresses" were produced and sold as such. They were the same length as regular dresses, often if not usually longer.
Some were. The obama slut wasn't wearing one of those. There are pictures of her walking the streets, as street walkers often do. One would think daddy would be understanding enough to pay for his daughter's drug use.

Rosanne voted for Obama.
I never liked Roseanne. She says she is a communist.

Nope, a racist cartoon from 2007 attack Condoleezza Rice

But see, such vile racism is okay, because Rice went off the plantation.

Racism is only bad if by Republican.

:lol:

What a fraud.

Typical fucking Stalinist.

ALL of those are ten thousand times worse than the lame joke by Roseanne.

But it's okay, because that racism was by Lefitsts.

We can't expect the same standards for the defenders of the people, right Comrade?
What stereotypical black traits does the Condi Rice cartoon portray?

I thought leftist Stalinist Trump was supposed to be against the Gulf War, so it's probably o.k. for you to mock her. Do it, she is against Trump.

Being foul-mouthed is not the same as a white person calling a black person an ape, or a Jewish Holocaust survivor a Nazi.

It’s sad that I need to explain this, but being racist and spreading anti-Semitic propaganda is worse. Much, much worse.

Why? Because Barr’s comments belittle an entire race of people and help spread paranoid fear of a Jewish global order. Dehumanizing entire groups of people as such puts them in danger of violent reprisal, and helps to justify the stripping of their civil rights.

There is no such inherent threat in Bee's vulgarity. Rather, equating crudeness with Roseanne's outlandish tweets normalizes racism and anti-Semitism.

That the White House would issue a full-throated condemnation of Bee while the president offered a dog-whistling defense of Barr speaks volumes.

Liberals have no problem turning on their own when they deserve it. See Kathy Griffin, Al Franken, Aziz Anzari, Lena Dunham … the list goes on.

Besides, if conservatives genuinely think dropping the C-bomb on TV is a firable offense — and they aren’t just culture war trolling — there’s a big fat target for their ire sitting in the White House.

There is a difference between racism and racial/racist jokes. She might be a racist, but the joke itself doesn't necessarily mean she's a racist.

Racial humor is GREAT! Chapelle made his career off of it. Who didn't love Robert Downy Junior in black face? Remember the "dead nigg*r storage" line from Pulp Fiction? It was funny and we all loved that movie.

We allow racist things to entertain us in movies and when actors can portray racists and we call it "art", but Rosanne can't do racial stuff with her "art"? We are drawing lines for white comedians when we shouldnt.

Last edited:

Looking for a Cause, Any Cause

Degenerate misfits are inferior in everything else, so they have a desperate need to invent ethics that make them feel at least morally superior. But there is nothing wrong with racism, which is actually realism or adultism, as opposed to your childish Kumbaya cartoon fantasies.

Ted Nugent called Hillary Clinton the "C" word and no one said anything, and in fact Trump invited him to the White House afterwards. Why is he different than Samantha Bee?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Then ewe will take exception to Bush being compared to a Chimp and Trump an orangutan right?
That isn’t racist because it lacks the historical context. (Slightly sarcastic tone).

Ted Nugent called Hillary Clinton the "C" word and no one said anything, and in fact Trump invited him to the White House afterwards. Why is he different than Samantha Bee?
Nugent did have a show that people could take away, so there wasn't much of a reason to go after him.

Then ewe will take exception to Bush being compared to a Chimp and Trump an orangutan right?

And we know that is hidden racism in plain site

It isn't offensive to call whites chimps and apes...No offense is taken by white people,,,,blacks will burn down your city for doing the same.

So you saying to us whites are civil decent human beings and blacks are animals ???

More racism coming from you.

One group of people won't accept it and demands better. We must make them feel welcome as they're Americans.

This group has a history of being mistreated and it is understandable why they feel this way.

There's a reason why we do what we do.
Slavery Saved Them From Savagery

For four hundred years, Blacks in America have never been treated worse than they deserve. Demand denied.

That isn’t racist because it lacks the historical context. (Slightly sarcastic tone).
Historical or not, the point of doing it is the same, which is to mock them.

And we know that is hidden racism in plain site

It isn't offensive to call whites chimps and apes...No offense is taken by white people,,,,blacks will burn down your city for doing the same.
So why are the blacks being racist?

Bee be gonna get stung
She is way more crass and grotesque than Roseanne’s failed attempt at humor
The fact that she still has a job tells all conservatives everything we need to know about the shit hole liberals want us to come join them in.

Reflexively jumping from "ape" to "black person" is racist. It is the product of deeply embraced racism.

Reflexively jumping from "ape" to "black person" in order to fabricate sanctimonious politically divisive outrage is for douche-bags.

How many more racist douche-bags are ready to self-identify? Someone should keep a list.
Mindless Predatory Beasts

Blacks certainly do fit the description of a missing link connecting pre-human species to the evolved human one. Genetic racial equality shared with an apishly behaving race is an unrealistic dogma that is forced on all White people.

It is exactly like the sadistic Puritans calling natural sexual behavior a "sin." With nobody being allowed to answer, "What's wrong with racism?", public discussion is forced into a fantasy world where everybody pretends to be on a higher plane than the obvious reality.

Racism as intent to hurt, obstruct, deny and deprive blacks is wrong
Stating that blacks are incarcerated at a much higher rate is racial realism and not racist but liberals lump them both together as the same

Forum List

Back