no sanctions for YOU !

true to form, Trump protects Russia -

Trump administration holds off on new Russia sanctions, despite law

and why not, he's Putins boi.
/----/ Well this should make you happy and STFU. Are you going to give Trump credit? I doubt it.
US says Russia hacked energy grid, punishes 19 for meddling
WASHINGTON (AP) — Pushing back harder on Russia, the Trump administration accused Moscow on Thursday of a concerted hacking operation targeting the U.S. energy grid, aviation systems and other infrastructure, and also imposed sanctions on Russians for alleged interference in the 2016 election.

/----/ Well this should make you happy and STFU. Are you going to give Trump credit? I doubt it.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Pushing back harder on Russia, the Trump administration accused Moscow on Thursday of a concerted hacking operation targeting the U.S. energy grid, aviation systems and other infrastructure, and also imposed sanctions on Russians for alleged interference in the 2016 election.

why would it make me happy for Shitforhair to do what he's supposed to do ?

shocked is more like it.

Trump accusing Moscow - Un F'n heard of.

why would it make me happy for Shitforhair to do what he's supposed to do ?

shocked is more like it.

Trump accusing Moscow - Un F'n heard of.

upload_2018-3-15_15-43-28.png

Forum List

Back