No security clearance for Kamala Harris...??

Harris admits to smoking weed.

Kamala Harris says she listened to Snoop Dogg, Tupac while smoking weed in college years before they made music | Fox News

Unless something's changed since I was in the Security Service, discovered or admitted illegal drug use will nix her TS-SCI security clearance - a requirement for the position she seeks.
Oops.

You were clearly never actually in the Security Service. Simple drug use 30 years before applying to the clearance would not stop her from getting a clearance.

Why do you people make up these stories and then just spew bullshit proving you are just lying about yourself?
Oh yes I was. And oh yes it does.

i-smell-liar-meme.jpg
Perhaps you should shower.

Good idea, I need to get your stench off of me.

Stop it. Zero chance you vote for her. Stop defending her.

Kamala Harris says she listened to Snoop Dogg, Tupac while smoking weed in college years before they made music | Fox News

Unless something's changed since I was in the Security Service, discovered or admitted illegal drug use will nix her TS-SCI security clearance - a requirement for the position she seeks.
Oops.

Thirty years ago, you stupid idiot.
Can't you even read more than three lines?
Or is that not a requirement for mall cops to get "security clearance"?

You were clearly never actually in the Security Service. Simple drug use 30 years before applying to the clearance would not stop her from getting a clearance.

Why do you people make up these stories and then just spew bullshit proving you are just lying about yourself?

i-smell-liar-meme.jpg

I am not defending her, I am defending the fucking TRUTH.

you people really need to learn the difference.

smoking pot 30 years ago in college would not keep one from getting TS clearance.

Unless something's changed since I was in the Security Service, discovered or admitted illegal drug use will nix her TS-SCI security clearance
No. An elected legislator or president is not bound to that. For instance, Donald Trump would never have passed muster for a security clearance, though for other reasons.
Obama was a drug addict using coke and blunts much of his life. Not much history in his background otherwise.

Obama was a drug addict using coke and blunts much of his life. Not much history in his background otherwise.

Stay the fuck off the moron blogs...it's rotting what little you have of a fucking brain

Unless something's changed since I was in the Security Service, discovered or admitted illegal drug use will nix her TS-SCI security clearance
No. An elected legislator or president is not bound to that. For instance, Donald Trump would never have passed muster for a security clearance, though for other reasons.
Such as?
His foreign business entanglements and debts...his connections to known criminals...the efforts of foreigners ro comlromise him and those around him...

If trump were just some appointed official, he would not pass muster.
He has no connection to known criminals, and businesses and debts are not a disqualifier. The efforts of foreigners are not his responsibility. The later wouldn't even show up on a security clearance.

Donald Trump's mafia connections: Decades later, is he still linked to the mob?

Ted Cruz thinks so
Yes, Donald Trump has been linked to the mob

Just What Were Donald Trump's Ties to the Mob?

Donald Trump Mafia Connections: Career Filled With Mob Business Deals, 'Washington Post' Columnist Reports

just too much to keep posting for a non research pug.

i-smell-liar-meme.jpg

smoking pot 30 years ago in college would not keep one from getting TS clearance.

You people? What exactly are you calling ME?!? IDC what she did 30 years ago. I care that she is an incompetent Leftist buffoon

You people? What exactly are you calling ME?!? IDC what she did 30 years ago. I care that she is an incompetent Leftist buffoon
And donald rump is not a retarted reichy? You do not seem to care.

He has no connection to known criminals,
Lie.
and businesses and debts are not a disqualifier
False. They absolutely can be.

The efforts of foreigners are not his responsibility.
Wrong again...it was one of the grounds for downgrading kushner's clearance , as it was known that foreign agents were trying to make inroads with him.

The later wouldn't even show up on a security clearance
Clearly, 100% wrong again.

You're going for some kind of record tonight...trying to beat your personal best, are ya?

Last edited:

And donald rump is not a retarted reichy? You do not seem to care.

He is one of the best if not the best economic presidents of my lifetime and he knows what gender he is. The diseased Progessive Leftists want to allow men who identify as women to share a locker room with my daughters. Kamala is one of them.

I agree. Perhaps they never admitted to it or illegal drug use wasn't discovered in their background checks.
They both admitted to it. Illegal activity is a security concern if it could lead to blackmail or, obviously, if the person is still involved in it. Since Harris has let the cat out of the bag and no one can blackmail her for it, the only issue would be if she is still smoking, which I suppose a routine drug test would show. Not that smoking pot would necessarily make her incapable of leading, but hey, any excuse to get a Democratic candidate kicked off the ballot will do, right?
Wrong. A Secret security clearance can be granted if admitted to prior to discovery. A Top Secret-SCI - No.
So they didn't give the nuclear codes to Clinton or Obama?
Huh? Don't quite got all your groceries bagged, doya?
I will repeat in a more clear way: Since both those Presidents had marijuana smoking in their distant pasts, how did they get top security clearance?

Presidents don't need security clearances. Senators do!

Oops.

You moron. Trump never had to get security clearance. He became president. That’s all the clearance needed.

Idiot.
Seriously? Everyone else who works for him including the guy holding the nuclear football has to be vetted, but that is never done for the President himself?

Yep! Disgusting what libs can get away with!

Did anyone read the article?

How did she listen to Snoop and 2pac, stoned before they ever released a song?

It seems she was smoking pot after she passed the bar. Why are her facts messed up?
Snoop and 2pac were performing before their first albums, surely?
Besides who cares if she was off by a year or two in her recollection of the first time she heard a 2pac song? I don't remember exactly when I heard Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young for the first time, either, but when I hear Southern Man I think of a very specific summer. More importantly, who gives a shit?

You didn’t read the article did you? As far as giving a shit? I didn’t, just thought the real article was more interesting than what the OP was focusing on, which was security clearance, which if elected she would obviously have. Funny how people make comments about a story they don’t read but then gives enough of a shit to comment about something they claim they don’t give a shit about.

She's already been elected! She's a Senator from Californication.

DUH!

Oops.
Why do Republicans hate to do research?
A recent change in the FBI’s policy requires that applicants not have used marijuana in the past three years, or other drugs in the past ten years, while loosening restrictions on use prior to those periods. The CIA requires that applicants not have used illegal drugs within the past 12 months, and carefully evaluates any use prior to that year during medical and security processing.
Security Clearances | Harvard Law School

Great! When is she going to apply to become an FBI or CIA agent, dumbass?

When are you going to learn to read?

I can agree with that, but that is not what this thread is about. This thread is about what she did 30 years ago.

and "you people" are people that cannot understand the difference between defending the truth and defending a person.

I can agree with that, but that is not what this thread is about. This thread is about what she did 30 years ago.

and "you people" are people that cannot understand the difference between defending the truth and defending a person.

My point is that she slept her way to the top, did some drugs and then embarrassed herself on the various committees she sits on. The fact that there is even a 1% chance a person like that could be the Commander or our armed forces is frightening.

Such as?
His foreign business entanglements and debts...his connections to known criminals...the efforts of foreigners ro comlromise him and those around him...

If trump were just some appointed official, he would not pass muster.
He has no connection to known criminals, and businesses and debts are not a disqualifier. The efforts of foreigners are not his responsibility. The later wouldn't even show up on a security clearance.

Donald Trump's mafia connections: Decades later, is he still linked to the mob?

Ted Cruz thinks so
Yes, Donald Trump has been linked to the mob

Just What Were Donald Trump's Ties to the Mob?

Donald Trump Mafia Connections: Career Filled With Mob Business Deals, 'Washington Post' Columnist Reports

just too much to keep posting for a non research pug.
Spare us your tabloid conspiracy theories. Only solid verifiable facts are at issue for a security clearance.

Forum List

Back