No security clearance for Kamala Harris...??

He has no connection to known criminals,
Lie.
and businesses and debts are not a disqualifier
False. They absolutely can be.

The efforts of foreigners are not his responsibility.
Wrong again...it was one of the grounds for downgrading kushner's clearance , as it was known that foreign agents were trying to make inroads with him.

The later wouldn't even show up on a security clearance
Clearly, 100% wrong again.

You're going for some kind of record tonight...trying to beat your personal best, are ya?
Of course, you haven't posted a shred of evidence for your claims. Excessive debt can be a problem for a security clearance, but Trump's debts are all secured with property. His revenue is more than capable of paying his debts.

No banana.

Of course, you haven't posted a shred of evidence for your claims.
Nor you, when you claim to know otherwise, or for your other claims.. It hasn't really been that sort of discussion. but I invite you to check on it yourself. You don't have to take my word for anything. There is plenty of good reading on trump's ties and entanglements with known criminals. You embarrass yourself to assert that none exist, in front of anyone who has bothered to read up on it.

Tabloid gossip does not go into security clearances.
Of course, it does, and it gets sorted out. And trump's ties to the mafia are far more than tabloid gossip. And the "gossip" of being tied to organized crime is a lot different than the "gossip" you had an affair, or that you got wasted and flashed the crowd that one time. The "gossip" of being tied to mafia elements, both domestic and russian, would be just the sort of "gossip" that would interest investigators looking into a security clearance.

Of course, you haven't posted a shred of evidence for your claims.
Nor you, when you claim to know otherwise, or for your other claims.. It hasn't really been that sort of discussion. but I invite you to check on it yourself. You don't have to take my word for anything. There is plenty of good reading on trump's ties and entanglements with known criminals. You embarrass yourself to assert that none exist, in front of anyone who has bothered to read up on it.
I have friends who have security clearances, moron. I know what's involved.

I don't read leftwing tabloid gossip, and that's all you're talking about.

Tabloid gossip does not go into security clearances.
Of course, it does, and it gets sorted out. And trump's ties to the mafia are far more than tabloid gossip. And the "gossip" of being tied to organized crime is a lot different than the "gossip" you had an affair, or that you got wasted and flashed the crowd that one time. The "gossip" of being tied to mafia elements, both domestic and russian, would be just the sort of "gossip" that would interest investigators looking into a security clearance.
No it doesn't. It may cause them to investigate something, but unless they uncover something tangible, they ignore it.

Last edited:
I agree. Perhaps they never admitted to it or illegal drug use wasn't discovered in their background checks.
They both admitted to it. Illegal activity is a security concern if it could lead to blackmail or, obviously, if the person is still involved in it. Since Harris has let the cat out of the bag and no one can blackmail her for it, the only issue would be if she is still smoking, which I suppose a routine drug test would show. Not that smoking pot would necessarily make her incapable of leading, but hey, any excuse to get a Democratic candidate kicked off the ballot will do, right?
Wrong. A Secret security clearance can be granted if admitted to prior to discovery. A Top Secret-SCI - No.
So they didn't give the nuclear codes to Clinton or Obama?
Huh? Don't quite got all your groceries bagged, doya?
I will repeat in a more clear way: Since both those Presidents had marijuana smoking in their distant pasts, how did they get top security clearance?
They didn't lie about it or conceal it in the original interview and questioner they filled out.

Did anyone read the article?

How did she listen to Snoop and 2pac, stoned before they ever released a song?

It seems she was smoking pot after she passed the bar. Why are her facts messed up?
Snoop and 2pac were performing before their first albums, surely?
Besides who cares if she was off by a year or two in her recollection of the first time she heard a 2pac song? I don't remember exactly when I heard Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young for the first time, either, but when I hear Southern Man I think of a very specific summer. More importantly, who gives a shit?

You didn’t read the article did you? As far as giving a shit? I didn’t, just thought the real article was more interesting than what the OP was focusing on, which was security clearance, which if elected she would obviously have. Funny how people make comments about a story they don’t read but then gives enough of a shit to comment about something they claim they don’t give a shit about.

She's already been elected! She's a Senator from Californication.

DUH!

She is running for President.

DUH!

It seems she was smoking pot after she passed the bar. Why are her facts messed up?
Besides who cares if she was off by a year or two in her recollection of the first time she heard a 2pac song? I don't remember exactly when I heard Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young for the first time, either, but when I hear Southern Man I think of a very specific summer. More importantly, who gives a shit?

You didn’t read the article did you? As far as giving a shit? I didn’t, just thought the real article was more interesting than what the OP was focusing on, which was security clearance, which if elected she would obviously have. Funny how people make comments about a story they don’t read but then gives enough of a shit to comment about something they claim they don’t give a shit about.

She's already been elected! She's a Senator from Californication.

DUH!

She is running for President.

DUH!

... and Presidents don't get security clearances!

DUH!

I have friends who have security clearances, moron. I know what's involved.
Then you run along and ask those friends (unless you are somehow communicating with them telepathically as we speak) and ask them what they would do with someone applying for security clearance who is alleged to have ties to mob elements and the Russian mafia.

Harris admits to smoking weed.

Kamala Harris says she listened to Snoop Dogg, Tupac while smoking weed in college years before they made music | Fox News

Unless something's changed since I was in the Security Service, discovered or admitted illegal drug use will nix her TS-SCI security clearance - a requirement for the position she seeks.
Oops.

Something's fishy here... Did she said she listened Snoop Dogg in college? If I am not mistaken, she finished college in 1989, and was admitted to California bar in 1990.

Snoop's first album Doggystyle came out in 1993.

Kamala Harris says she listened to Snoop Dogg, Tupac while smoking weed in college years before they made music | Fox News

Unless something's changed since I was in the Security Service, discovered or admitted illegal drug use will nix her TS-SCI security clearance - a requirement for the position she seeks.
Oops.

Something's fishy here... Did she said she listened Snoop Dogg in college? If I am not mistaken, she finished college in 1989, and was admitted to California bar in 1990.

I am guessing you didn't read the thread deep enough!

Oops.

It seems I replied to the OP. Do I have to read thru everything before I post?

Anything else?

Oops.

It seems I replied to the OP. Do I have to read thru everything before I post?

Anything else?

No. That will be sufficient. I was just giving you a heads up!

YES I read the article days ago. If I want to comment about stupid stuff being flung around about Kamala Harris, I've got as much right as the people who are always commenting about the fake MSM out to get Trump.

Oops.
um, this is one of those backfiring rat holes that always makes people look agenda driven.

she lied as this was impossible yet you want to use a proven lie to say shes, telling the truth. more situaltional rage weve got more than enough of.

YES I read the article days ago. If I want to comment about stupid stuff being flung around about Kamala Harris, I've got as much right as the people who are always commenting about the fake MSM out to get Trump.
several longtime journalists have left their jobs because they said it wasnt news but all anti trump.

a lot of it does get blown out of proportion but there are times they ARE after trump. stupid game both sides engage in.

Forum List

Back