No security clearance for Kamala Harris...??

Of much greater concern, than illegal drug use decades ago, ought to be that Ms. Harris, much more recently, and in her capacity as an elected public servant, has openly taken the side of foreign invaders against that of this country and of the American people.

This absolutely ought to disqualify one from any kind of security clearance.

This absolutely ought to disqualify one from holding any public office.

Man. The irony kills.

Of much greater concern, than illegal drug use decades ago, ought to be that Ms. Harris, much more recently, and in her capacity as an elected public servant, has openly taken the side of foreign invaders against that of this country and of the American people.

This absolutely ought to disqualify one from any kind of security clearance.

This absolutely ought to disqualify one from holding any public office.
Tell that to the people who hire all those "foreign invaders." At least we're beginning to hear some honesty.

Harris admits to smoking weed.

Kamala Harris says she listened to Snoop Dogg, Tupac while smoking weed in college years before they made music | Fox News

Unless something's changed since I was in the Security Service, discovered or admitted illegal drug use will nix her TS-SCI security clearance - a requirement for the position she seeks.
Oops.

You moron. Trump never had to get security clearance. He became president. That’s all the clearance needed.

Idiot.
Seriously? Everyone else who works for him including the guy holding the nuclear football has to be vetted, but that is never done for the President himself?

Kamala Harris says she listened to Snoop Dogg, Tupac while smoking weed in college years before they made music | Fox News

Unless something's changed since I was in the Security Service, discovered or admitted illegal drug use will nix her TS-SCI security clearance - a requirement for the position she seeks.
Oops.
How did Bill Clinton and Obama manage?
Not well, but not due to dope smoking. They were natural born dopes.

Oops.

You were clearly never actually in the Security Service. Simple drug use 30 years before applying to the clearance would not stop her from getting a clearance.

Why do you people make up these stories and then just spew bullshit proving you are just lying about yourself?

Looks Harris made up a story as well.

Did anyone read the article?

How did she listen to Snoop and 2pac, stoned before they ever released a song?

It seems she was smoking pot after she passed the bar. Why are her facts messed up?

It seems she was smoking pot after she passed the bar. Why are her facts messed up?
Snoop and 2pac were performing before their first albums, surely?
Besides who cares if she was off by a year or two in her recollection of the first time she heard a 2pac song? I don't remember exactly when I heard Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young for the first time, either, but when I hear Southern Man I think of a very specific summer. More importantly, who gives a shit?

Besides who cares if she was off by a year or two in her recollection of the first time she heard a 2pac song? I don't remember exactly when I heard Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young for the first time, either, but when I hear Southern Man I think of a very specific summer. More importantly, who gives a shit?

You didn’t read the article did you? As far as giving a shit? I didn’t, just thought the real article was more interesting than what the OP was focusing on, which was security clearance, which if elected she would obviously have. Funny how people make comments about a story they don’t read but then gives enough of a shit to comment about something they claim they don’t give a shit about.

Oops.

Apparently she's delusional since Snoop Dogg didn't release his first album until several years AFTER Harris graduation. Does it surprise you another top ranking Dem is a big fat liar? :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Oops.
Why do Republicans hate to do research?
A recent change in the FBI’s policy requires that applicants not have used marijuana in the past three years, or other drugs in the past ten years, while loosening restrictions on use prior to those periods. The CIA requires that applicants not have used illegal drugs within the past 12 months, and carefully evaluates any use prior to that year during medical and security processing.
Security Clearances | Harvard Law School

Oops.
No longer. As long as you haven't done it in a given period of time, they will overlook it. They couldn't staff all their positions if that was an absolute disqualifier.

Unless something's changed since I was in the Security Service, discovered or admitted illegal drug use will nix her TS-SCI security clearance
No. An elected legislator or president is not bound to that. For instance, Donald Trump would never have passed muster for a security clearance, though for other reasons.

Unless something's changed since I was in the Security Service, discovered or admitted illegal drug use will nix her TS-SCI security clearance
No. An elected legislator or president is not bound to that. For instance, Donald Trump would never have passed muster for a security clearance, though for other reasons.
Such as?
His foreign business entanglements and debts...his connections to known criminals...the efforts of foreigners ro comlromise him and those around him...

If trump were just some appointed official, he would not pass muster.

She lied, because she wants to be cool. Prettt pathetic

Such as?
His foreign business entanglements and debts...his connections to known criminals...the efforts of foreigners ro comlromise him and those around him...

If trump were just some appointed official, he would not pass muster.
He has no connection to known criminals, and businesses and debts are not a disqualifier. The efforts of foreigners are not his responsibility. The later wouldn't even show up on a security clearance.

Jimmy Carter admitted to having lust in his heart.

So then the Secret Service had to stop taking him to titty bars.

Oh, and Clinton never inhaled.

Oops.

You moron. Trump never had to get security clearance. He became president. That’s all the clearance needed.

Idiot.
Seriously? Everyone else who works for him including the guy holding the nuclear football has to be vetted, but that is never done for the President himself?

Exactly.

Oops.

Idiot.

Where are ya SmokeALib? Lacking the ability to admit when you are wrong? Ya piece of shit.

Forum List

Back