No security clearance for Kamala Harris...??

Did anyone read the article?

How did she listen to Snoop and 2pac, stoned before they ever released a song?

It seems she was smoking pot after she passed the bar. Why are her facts messed up?
Snoop and 2pac were performing before their first albums, surely?
Besides who cares if she was off by a year or two in her recollection of the first time she heard a 2pac song? I don't remember exactly when I heard Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young for the first time, either, but when I hear Southern Man I think of a very specific summer. More importantly, who gives a shit?

You didn’t read the article did you? As far as giving a shit? I didn’t, just thought the real article was more interesting than what the OP was focusing on, which was security clearance, which if elected she would obviously have. Funny how people make comments about a story they don’t read but then gives enough of a shit to comment about something they claim they don’t give a shit about.
YES I read the article days ago. If I want to comment about stupid stuff being flung around about Kamala Harris, I've got as much right as the people who are always commenting about the fake MSM out to get Trump.

To quote what a person told me recently, "Who gives a shit."

It seems she was smoking pot after she passed the bar. Why are her facts messed up?
Besides who cares if she was off by a year or two in her recollection of the first time she heard a 2pac song? I don't remember exactly when I heard Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young for the first time, either, but when I hear Southern Man I think of a very specific summer. More importantly, who gives a shit?

You didn’t read the article did you? As far as giving a shit? I didn’t, just thought the real article was more interesting than what the OP was focusing on, which was security clearance, which if elected she would obviously have. Funny how people make comments about a story they don’t read but then gives enough of a shit to comment about something they claim they don’t give a shit about.
YES I read the article days ago. If I want to comment about stupid stuff being flung around about Kamala Harris, I've got as much right as the people who are always commenting about the fake MSM out to get Trump.

Don't go making up stuff about me, then, and I won't have to comment on your worthless posts.

Don't go making up stuff about me, then, and I won't have to comment on your worthless posts.

I didn't say a damn thing to you, you commented on my post and I took my information from the article. So spare me your BS.

is that summer after the song was released?

Harris admits to smoking weed.

Kamala Harris says she listened to Snoop Dogg, Tupac while smoking weed in college years before they made music | Fox News

Unless something's changed since I was in the Security Service, discovered or admitted illegal drug use will nix her TS-SCI security clearance - a requirement for the position she seeks.
Oops.
I will not trust going near her with a ten foot pole with a condom on the tip. She is just another slut on the hill. People think that Hillary was the only tramp on the hill. Pres.Trump had to cleansed the White House from their bad body odor that was all over the walls and carpet. Obama's and the Clinton's has been smelling up the place with their body funk. You see what kind of women that Bill messes around with. Those that doesn't washes the semen from off of their dresses.

'Hookers 4 Hillary' goes all out in Clinton fundraising push

TRUMP OFFICIAL PRAISES OVAL OFFICE MAKEOVER, BLAMES OBAMA FOR WALLPAPER STAINS
White House Blames Obama for Oval Office Wallpaper Stains

Kamala will prosecute the case against liars who perpetrate injustice like Trump and that case will be successfully prosecuted because there's lots of evidence!

Harris admits to smoking weed.

Kamala Harris says she listened to Snoop Dogg, Tupac while smoking weed in college years before they made music | Fox News

Unless something's changed since I was in the Security Service, discovered or admitted illegal drug use will nix her TS-SCI security clearance - a requirement for the position she seeks.
Oops.
I will not trust going near her with a ten foot pole with a condom on the tip. She is just another slut on the hill. People think that Hillary was the only tramp on the hill. Pres.Trump had to cleansed the White House from their bad body odor that was all over the walls and carpet. Obama's and the Clinton's has been smelling up the place with their body funk. You see what kind of women that Bill messes around with. Those that doesn't washes the semen from off of their dresses.

TRUMP OFFICIAL PRAISES OVAL OFFICE MAKEOVER, BLAMES OBAMA FOR WALLPAPER STAINS
White House Blames Obama for Oval Office Wallpaper Stains

how do i apply for a tab or line of credit!

Forum List

Back