No Solution

But still no answer about Comey and strzek{sp} giving the election to trump?

giving?
You don't think Comey coming out about investigation into Hillary had no affect OR holding back trump and russia info by the guy bashed yesterday by Republicans also helped?? And btw this is no witch hunt That's BS

I think Comey was so sure Hillary had it in the bag, he could have listed a dozen lovers, of various nationalities, and been sure she would win
And while your congress of dotards worry about this where are the huge investigations into russia hacking our elections and hillary's e mails? Why protect trump rather than our country??
500,000 e mails hacked by Russian spies and the pos says witch hunt?? now he's going to play patty cake with the slime putin ?? who is laughing and dancing on the streets of Stalingrad

500,000?

After asking the russians to hack hillary's e mails and they do it that very day how can any republican put up with the slime in our WH? WHAT would happen if Obama did the same ? Your fn republican heads would explode
Did you listen to a different video than I did?

I heard, 'if you have hillarys emails, not, please hack hillarys emails.

You don't think Comey coming out about investigation into Hillary had no affect OR holding back trump and russia info by the guy bashed yesterday by Republicans also helped?? And btw this is no witch hunt That's BS

I think Comey was so sure Hillary had it in the bag, he could have listed a dozen lovers, of various nationalities, and been sure she would win
And while your congress of dotards worry about this where are the huge investigations into russia hacking our elections and hillary's e mails? Why protect trump rather than our country??
500,000 e mails hacked by Russian spies and the pos says witch hunt?? now he's going to play patty cake with the slime putin ?? who is laughing and dancing on the streets of Stalingrad

500,000?
Close ,,,But we need to defend America and Trump is meeting with his buddy ,,,alone ? Trump still says witch hunt ?? Is he has fn stupid as I think he is ? """"" RUSSIA if your listening I hope you find those 30000 e mails""
Remember that Will?? and the same day they did Have you no conscience will??

After asking the russians to hack hillary's e mails and they do it that very day how can any republican put up with the slime in our WH? WHAT would happen if Obama did the same ? Your fn republican heads would explode

So Trump's call for Russia to hack his opponent during the election—which his defenders dismissed as a "joke"—was taken very seriously indeed by Russian hackers. He asked them to, and they did. If you are not yet convinced something went very, very wrong in the 2016 election, you might ask yourself whether at this point you'd be perfectly fine with the president shooting someone on Fifth Avenue

500,000?
Close ,,,But we need to defend America and Trump is meeting with his buddy ,,,alone ? Trump still says witch hunt ?? Is he has fn stupid as I think he is ? """"" RUSSIA if your listening I hope you find those 30000 e mails""
Remember that Will?? and the same day they did Have you no conscience will??

Trump the first president to meet with Putin?

th

(Isnt' that when he told Putin he'd be more flexible after the election?)

find?

you mean, he didn't ask the Russians to hack?

you, and the people you parrot, have no idea what you're talking about

So Trump's call for Russia to hack his opponent during the election—which his defenders dismissed as a "joke"—was taken very seriously indeed by Russian hackers. He asked them to, and they did. If you are not yet convinced something went very, very wrong in the 2016 election, you might ask yourself whether at this point you'd be perfectly fine with the president shooting someone on Fifth Avenue

So Trump's call for Russia to hack his opponent during the election—

missed where he said that.

Got a link?

Got a link?

Trump asked Russians to get Clinton emails. They immediately started trying - CNNPolitics

He said more flexible You know what that means? You have a lying pos who is all in it for himself and you still support that POS The genius?? lol A greater president than Lincoln shame on you

Got a link?

Trump asked Russians to get Clinton emails. They immediately started trying - CNNPolitics
"I hope you are able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing."

NO mention of hacking.

Didn't you listen to your own link?

Does this help will?
Russians Targeted Clinton’s “Personal Office” On Same Day Trump Called on Russia to Find Her Personal Emails, Indictment Says

By BEN MATHIS-LILLEY

JULY 13, 20181:59 PM
Trump at the press conference in Doral, Florida at which he asked “Russia” to find Clinton’s emails.
Gustavo Caballero/Getty Images
There’s an interesting factoid noted in the special counsel indictment, released Friday, of 12 Russian intelligence operatives for hacking various Hillary Clinton-related Democrats during the 2016 campaign via the technique of “spearphishing“:

22. The Conspirators spearphished individuals affiliated with the Clinton Campaign throughout the summer of 2016. For example, on or about July 27, 2016, the Conspirators attempted after hours to spearphish for the first time email accounts at a domain hosted by a third-party provider and used by Clinton’s personal office. At or around the same time, they also targeted seventy-six email addresses at the domain for the Clinton Campaign.

As was quickly noticed by a number of observers, July 27, 2016 is the same day that Trump made his infamous and seemingly facetious request to “Russia” to find emails from Clinton’s Secretary of State tenure that she had deleted, on the grounds that they were purely personal, before turning over her server archive to the State Department. Trump made the remarks—”Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” at a press conference in Doral, Florida.

Got a link?

Does this help will?
Russians Targeted Clinton’s “Personal Office” On Same Day Trump Called on Russia to Find Her Personal Emails, Indictment Says

By BEN MATHIS-LILLEY

Trump at the press conference in Doral, Florida at which he asked “Russia” to find Clinton’s emails.
There’s an interesting factoid noted in the special counsel indictment, released Friday, of 12 Russian intelligence operatives for hacking various Hillary Clinton-related Democrats during the 2016 campaign via the technique of “spearphishing“:

22. The Conspirators spearphished individuals affiliated with the Clinton Campaign throughout the summer of 2016. For example, on or about July 27, 2016, the Conspirators attempted after hours to spearphish for the first time email accounts at a domain hosted by a third-party provider and used by Clinton’s personal office. At or around the same time, they also targeted seventy-six email addresses at the domain for the Clinton Campaign.

As was quickly noticed by a number of observers, July 27, 2016 is the same day that Trump made his infamous and seemingly facetious request to “Russia” to find emails from Clinton’s Secretary of State tenure that she had deleted, on the grounds that they were purely personal, before turning over her server archive to the State Department. Trump made the remarks—”Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” at a press conference in Doral, Florida.

Got a link?

"For example, on or about July 27, 2016, the Conspirators attempted after hours to spearphish for the first time email accounts at a domain hosted by a third-party provider and used by Clinton’s personal office."

on, or about, makes it the same day?

can the crap, parrot

Does this help will?

By BEN MATHIS-LILLEY

Got a link?

"For example, on or about July 27, 2016, the Conspirators attempted after hours to spearphish for the first time email accounts at a domain hosted by a third-party provider and used by Clinton’s personal office."

can the crap, parrot
Did you see your leader will all over TV begging russians to find hills e mails ??

Does this help will?

By BEN MATHIS-LILLEY

Got a link?

can the crap, parrot
Did you see your leader will all over TV begging russians to find hills e mails ??
Are you one of their best and brightest too Will
Trey Gowdy, former federal prosecutor, Tea Party Republican, elected to Congress from South Carolina’s 4th District, now has two landmark events on his political resume:

1) Chaired a politically fabricated committee to investigate the Benghazi non-story. Spent 2-1/2 years and $7.8 million. Grilled Hillary Clinton for 11 hours. Clinton handed him his hat. Wound up with nothing...admitting it was a politically motivated witchhunt.

2) Chaired a similarly contrived faux investigation into an FBI agent’s role in political bias within the bureau. Grilled agent Peter Strzok for 10 hours. Strzok handed him his ass, gift-wrapped with a pretty bow. Ended up with egg on his face...again.

And Gowdy is considered one of the GOP’s “best and brightest” by the Heritage Foundation.

Does this help will?

By BEN MATHIS-LILLEY

Got a link?

can the crap, parrot

My leader?

Stop being a parrot.

Try this cracker, parrot:

Timeline: Campaign knew Russia had Clinton emails months before Trump 'joke'

"
April: Papadopoulos maintained contact with both the woman and professor to set up a meeting throughout April, keeping the campaign apprised of his contact.

April 29: The professor told Papadopoulos the Russians had “thousands” of Clinton’s emails containing dirt. The next day, Papadopoulos thanked the professor for his help setting up a possible meeting between Russians and Trump.

“It's history making if it happens," said the campaign aide."

That was a LONG time before Trump made his comment.

But keep nibbling on the cracker the DNC serves.

Forum List

Back