No taxes on over time.

The democrats will declare this a "tax break for billionaires."
Somehow they will twist it into that. And simultaneously have their most religious followers vote against an idea like this as they are trying to get a higher minimum wage.

Deny. Deny. Spin. Spin. Spin.. :)
You must be absolutely dizzy, cuck.

Do the board a favor, start to try and be relevant.
You're kind of boring.

Do..you..have..anything..of..substance?
He’s kicked your ass all over the place so far. That’s substance you don’t possess.

You may want to seek help and just admit..you are a flaming douche who just needs to get laid!! :auiqs.jpg:
Terrible when you don't get it.
Damn dude, this is over. You lost bad. Go take a few days off to heal the burns and try not to fuck up so bad when you come back.

}I had the benefit of having a few bosses early in life back in the 70s that burned it into my head to never try and compare your wage to someone elses,,

as long as youre doing your job and feel like youre being paid fairly worrying about what someone else makes only leads to resentment in either direction and problems,,

but having no taxs on overtime is going to be a boom for the working class, I can see an extra 200-500 extra a month in money to go back into the economy,,
You know this is especially timely because we're waiting right now (by we I mean everyone watching the 7:00 news) to hear whether Boeing workers voted to strike. While I am not a Boeing employee, I have contracted with them on three different occasions.

As far as comparing your wages to another's, that's good advice until you become aware of the discrepancy between what some are paid versus other, especially when it comes to women. There are a lot of people willing to engage in cutthroat behavior that can be very discouraging but I was fortunate in one sense, in that computer programming, even though my passion, was not the only way I could earn a living. It's my preferred method because I've been doing it for so long, that I can literally do some of it in my sleep (seriously, I solve computer problems during my dreams at tines :) )

But irrespective of one's job classification, of course getting an exemption from having to pay taxes on overtime would be a boon to just about any family outside of the 'B's (billionaires).

do any of
You know this is especially timely because we're waiting right now (by we I mean everyone watching the 7:00 news) to hear whether Boeing workers voted to strike. While I am not a Boeing employee, I have contracted with them on three different occasions.

As far as comparing your wages to another's, that's good advice until you become aware of the discrepancy between what some are paid versus other, especially when it comes to women. There are a lot of people willing to engage in cutthroat behavior that can be very discouraging but I was fortunate in one sense, in that computer programming, even though my passion, was not the only way I could earn a living. It's my preferred method because I've been doing it for so long, that I can literally do some of it in my sleep (seriously, I solve computer problems during my dreams at tines :) )

But irrespective of one's job classification, of course getting an exemption from having to pay taxes on overtime would be a boon to just about any family outside of the 'B's (billionaires).
do those discrepancy's have to do with blow jobs or the other person brings something to the table you dont??

if youre not being screwed who cares what they make??

and if it gets the the point you know youre getting screwed you can move on or stay and put up with it,,

I choose to ignore it,,

That's their choice.....Too much "middle management" anyway.

It would be great for folks to see the full fruit of their extra labor instead of the .gov getting a cut.

Of course, the states will still get theirs.
Yeah except computer programmers are not management. At the time they made us exempt it just felt like they wanted to slow our upward mobility. I could have made a ton of money back them if they were actually paying time and a half for our extra work because the company did not want to adequately staff their IT teams and expected the staff they did have to take up the lack without the additional compensation for the hours beyond 40 a week or 8 a day.

Forum List

Back