No, The Constitution Does Not Give You The Freedom To Travel

Conservatives don't have freedom to travel to New York- where their former governor announced that there is no room for conservatives in the Empire State.

Further, the gun laws of these Liberal Shitholes prohibit out of state Americans from carrying their lawful firearms across state lines.

I acknowledge the right of the tyrants of NY to rule over their subjects with an iron fist. But they need to honor the Constitution and give full faith and credit to the other 49 states.
Lol, you are an idiot. Do you really believe ya can't travel to New York? Or are you just a liar? What an idiot.

I understand that Texas has a snitch bill that would stop people brfore they travel.
That shoulf be the model for America.
Otherwise the answer is border posts and guards. Slutpatrol would be a great TV show.

"The Freedom to Travel for Health Care Act of 2022, authored by a trio of Democratic female lawmakers -- New York's Kirsten Gillibrand, Nevada's Catherine Cortez Masto and Patty Murray of Washington -- made an argument rooted in the 14th Amendment's equal protection clause that, among other things, essentially allows citizens freedom of travel to states while enjoying equal protection under the law. Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked a bill that would have both legally shielded the people who travel across states lines to receive an abortion and the providers who care for those patients. The blocked bill would codify the ability of people to travel without repercussion from a state where abortion is restricted to another state where it is legal."

I looked at the 14th amendment, it says nothing about Americans being allowed to freely travel across state lines -- especially for the purposes of committing a murder....this is a victory for Republicans and the unborn.....yea, I know "conservatives" on this message board just a few weeks ago were telling us how ridiculous it is to believe Republicans would actually try to block a person's ability to travel across state lines for abortions...yea, I know "conservatives" on this message board were telling us "Relax bro, bitches can still go get abortions in other states" -- but as is usually the case with Republicans, they are full of shit....

Add this to the republican smear campaign over a 10 yr old rape victim and how they essentially said she was lying and the doctors who cared for her were lying....they smeared her because if they had their way, that 10 yr old would be sitting in juvenile detention for trying to abort a pregnancy caused by rape -- because, Murica!! Now Republicans, the so-called small government folks, are going to have to explain to us how exactly do they plan to enforce this?? Will they have check points at the state line demanding to see freedom papers for every car with a female occupant?? Will guns be drawn when they suspect a woman of driving to commit a murder like they normally do when they stop a dangerous suspect? These questions need answers...

Crossing state lines comes under the interstate commerce clause. States have no say in interstate commerce.

Conservatives don't have freedom to travel to New York- where their former governor announced that there is no room for conservatives in the Empire State.

Further, the gun laws of these Liberal Shitholes prohibit out of state Americans from carrying their lawful firearms across state lines.

I acknowledge the right of the tyrants of NY to rule over their subjects with an iron fist. But they need to honor the Constitution and give full faith and credit to the other 49 states.

You have no idea what the Constitution is all about. It does not give unfettered access to guns.

Article 13 of the human declaration of rights under the privileges and immunity clause of the Constitution backed by the Supreme Court gives Americans the right to freely travel in the US.
Wtf?

Goonblow is now alluding to a legally non-binding UN resolution. 🙄

Last edited:
I understand that Texas has a snitch bill that would stop people brfore they travel.
That shoulf be the model for America.
Otherwise the answer is border posts and guards. Slutpatrol would be a great TV show.

That is the model for fascism. These so-called snitches should be lynched.

It won't ever happen, so relax bro....

Republicans were just blocking a bill just in case certain states decided to actually block pregnant women from traveling...it would be hard to do, but let's say Sally told Cindy that she was leaving to get an abortion and Cindy called the cops....then Sally can be stopped and taken into custody....

and that is what America is all about....

That is what I call kidnapping. They cannot prevent her from leaving the state.

Weird. Don’t see anything about restricting travel, just that one will be held responsible for their actions.

Do you expect Republicans to support murder?

There is no murder.
They are not committing any federal crimes. The state has no rights to enforce any such law.

You have no idea what the Constitution is all about. It does not give unfettered access to guns.

I'm talking about the Full Faith and Credit clause. If the Sheriff of Mercer County PA has given someone a concealed carry permit, they should be allowed to carry anywhere in the USA including New York.

Even if NY residents aren't able to get a concealed carry permit.

There are so many problems that the democrat majority should deal with but they waste time with crap that they knew was so faulty that it couldn't possibly pass. Why don't democrats trust the democratic system that will allow voters to determine what abortion sanctions they would deal with?

Forum List

Back