No, the Future Is Not Female

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
It is time for men to take over once again. Why are men letting women emasculate them? Everything great that was made, was made by men. Every war ever won was won by men. Most of the great novels, written by men. That's not said to put down women but facts be the facts. It is time for men to stand up against the identity politics of those like Clinton. We did it last election, we need to do more.

Identity politics lost her the election and she is still hard at it. Kinda tells me the future is not lesbian.

BLACK REPUBLICAN BLOG

In fact, it’s probably full of people who have had it with identity politics.

By Heather Wilhelm
On Tuesday, after a month of quasi-hibernation, Hillary Clinton emerged from the political wilderness to give her first video address since the inauguration of her always-colorful nemesis, Donald Trump. It was a golden opportunity to show grace, introspection, and clarity. But since Hillary Clinton is Hillary Clinton, she decided to go ahead and alienate half of the human race instead.
Addressing the 2017 MAKERS conference, where a bunch of mostly well-off, left-leaning ladies get together in California to celebrate the “trailblazing women of today and tomorrow,” Clinton delivered the usual hazy feminist boilerplate. But amid the vague calls for women to “dare greatly” and “lead boldly” and break glass ceilings, there was also this doozy of a line: “Despite all the challenges we face,” Clinton said, “I remain convinced that, yes, the future is female.”

Yeah, know your place women! Getting bitchslapped and abused by your conservative husbands.

God made the world for men! You are merely here to serve your man!

It is time for men to take over once again. Why are men letting women emasculate them? Everything great that was made, was made by men. Every war ever won was won by men. Most of the great novels, written by men. That's not said to put down women but facts be the facts. It is time for men to stand up against the identity politics of those like Clinton. We did it last election, we need to do more.

Identity politics lost her the election and she is still hard at it. Kinda tells me the future is not lesbian.

BLACK REPUBLICAN BLOG

By Heather Wilhelm

On Tuesday, after a month of quasi-hibernation, Hillary Clinton emerged from the political wilderness to give her first video address since the inauguration of her always-colorful nemesis, Donald Trump. It was a golden opportunity to show grace, introspection, and clarity. But since Hillary Clinton is Hillary Clinton, she decided to go ahead and alienate half of the human race instead.
Addressing the 2017 MAKERS conference, where a bunch of mostly well-off, left-leaning ladies get together in California to celebrate the “trailblazing women of today and tomorrow,” Clinton delivered the usual hazy feminist boilerplate. But amid the vague calls for women to “dare greatly” and “lead boldly” and break glass ceilings, there was also this doozy of a line: “Despite all the challenges we face,” Clinton said, “I remain convinced that, yes, the future is female.”

You need to go back to school child, women contributed to every war we've ever fought, in fact we probably wouldn't have won WWII without them.

BLACK REPUBLICAN BLOG

By Heather Wilhelm

You need to go back to school child, women contributed to every war we've ever fought, in fact we probably wouldn't have won WWII without them.

Yep they helped. They had their place and they did very well.

Yeah, know your place women! Getting bitchslapped and abused by your conservative husbands.

God made the world for men! You are merely here to serve your man!

Wow did you twist that.

What exactly did I say that was wrong?

Even if you disagree how much different was what I said then what Hillary and the Lesbian lobby has said?

Wow. Curious how republican women on the board will respond to this.
My prediction, they will see what I am doing and why I posted what I did. They will do so because they are smarter then the majority of women like Hillary.

My prediction, they will see what I am doing and why I posted what I did. They will do so because they are smarter then the majority of women like Hillary.
If they are smarter, we'll never know. Because they chose to be docile, submissive republican women. Oh well.
At least they can change a tire. Liberal bitches have to show some ankle to get a truck driver to stop and change it for them.

If they are smarter, we'll never know. Because they chose to be docile, submissive republican women. Oh well.
At least they can change a tire. Liberal bitches have to show some ankle to get a truck driver to stop and change it for them.
Show some ankle.... good lord Hoss. You're barely any better than a Somalian Imam.

They are the most aggressive feminist race traitor, closet poofs of all.

Cankles attract truck drivers??????

Forum List

Back