No, the Future Is Not Female

Black, are you married? If you are in a successful marriage, you understand the dedication required by both parties. Singling out women based on political beliefs seems a bit childish.

I did not vote for Obama. It's fine if others did, not my business, and it is their right, but I sure did not.

My wife and I have six daughters and two sons between us (blended family). The girls can more than hold their own in this world and are young ladies to boot. They are deeply caring people and definitely not to be crossed; especially the one who did Ag Science and can keep cattle and other stock in line with the best of them. The lads know not to mess with her.
ACFDCB.jpg

The future belongs to our children and to us until we vacate.

Greg

Sounds like great kids, hard working and smart, the future belongs to them.

I agree the future is not female. If it was, our species would die out. Both male and female are needed for our species and civilization to thrive. We are not in a war between the sexes. We are to cooperate in all that we do to build the future.

I also agree that men need to step up to their responsibilities. As women do as well.

I agree the future is not female. If it was, our species would die out. Both male and female are needed for our species and civilization to thrive. We are not in a war between the sexes. We are to cooperate in all that we do to build the future.

I also agree that men need to step up to their responsibilities. As women do as well.
You got it.

Forum List

Back