🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No, the Heat are not going to do it!

The offense is just easier for Miami than it is for Boston right now, Lebron seems to just get baskets at will whenever he wants. Miami is winning the championship this year.
When I was playing, me and my buddy would look for quirks and habits our opponants would make repeatedly. Everyone has them. If you can pick up on them, you can figure out how to stop them. And one guy I was playing against, had the same quirk Lebron has. Everytime he was about to shoot, he'd look down at the floor. So all I did was wait until I saw his head nod, then I'd stick my hand out and I must of blocked his shot 15 out of 20 times. It got to be really funny, because he couldn't stop doing that.

I think if you tried to do that to Lebron the refs would just call you for a foul.

Who? They picked up Chris Andersen and he has made their front court better. So far no rebounding team has touched Miami.
I guess this would be a good time to say Bynum's going to have season ending knee surgery in both knees.

The Bulls are a good rebounding team and they're coming up.

Who? They picked up Chris Andersen and he has made their front court better. So far no rebounding team has touched Miami.
I guess this would be a good time to say Bynum's going to have season ending knee surgery in both knees.

The Bulls are a good rebounding team and they're coming up.

The Bulls???????? They got curb stomped by Miami when Derrick Rose was having a MVP season, besides Rose they don't have enough offense to keep up with Miami. The Bulls just got blown out by the Sacramento Kings by 42 points and Demarcus Cousins didn't even play. I'm just sayin, I hate Miami just as much as you do but Chicago is not the answer, those guys are on life support.

The Bulls???????? They got curb stomped by Miami when Derrick Rose was having a MVP season, besides Rose they don't have enough offense to keep up with Miami. The Bulls just got blown out by the Sacramento Kings by 42 points and Demarcus Cousins didn't even play. I'm just sayin, I hate Miami just as much as you do but Chicago is not the answer, those guys are on life support.
Don't kick a team when they're down.

They're still in mourning over Noah's tip-in.

I know the feeling, like when that asshole Wade shattered Rondos elbow back in the 2011 playoffs. No foul was called no nothing.
Celtics don't need Rondo anymore.

He's trade bait.

I disagree 100%. The Celtics right now are a skeleton crew, and Rondos trade value is low because he is injured. Trading Rondo would be stupid and irresponsible, but after the Perkins trade Ainge has shown he is ok with stupid trades.

Don't kick a team when they're down.

They're still in mourning over Noah's tip-in.

Dude the Bulls are banged the fuck up, Hinrich is out, Taj Gibson, and a few other guys I can't remember, right now they are depending on Nate Robinson and Marco Bellinilli for their offense.:eek:

I disagree 100%. The Celtics right now are a skeleton crew, and Rondos trade value is low because he is injured. Trading Rondo would be stupid and irresponsible, but after the Perkins trade Ainge has shown he is ok with stupid trades.
Ainge is one of my most hated Celtics.

He and that towel-waving ML Carr.

Ainge is one of my most hated Celtics.

He and that towel-waving ML Carr.

After he traded Perkins, I have to agree with you.

The Heat play in San Antonio pretty soon. No Parker, but the Spurs can beat anyone with any line-up.
I heard Parker will be back in a week.

Yea. The game isn't until March 31st and Parker is expected to be back by then. Either way, the Spurs have plenty of motivation since they are trying to lock down the one seed in the west and a potential home court in the championship series.

Forum List

Back