No, The Taliban Did Not Seize $83 Billion Of U.S. Weapons

Hang your head in shame. You don’t care about Americans stranded in Afghanistan at the mercy of terrorists armed by Xiden. Party over country at all times for you.
I actually do.

All you care about is using them to attack Biden

I actually do.

All you care about is using them to attack Biden
So you admit you put party over country. Your side has left Americans to die at the hands of terrorists armed by Xiden. We’re attacking Xiden because he’s a monumental screw up who got over a dozen Americans killed (your likely missed that while screaming your defense of this moron from the rooftops). We want our citizens and allies safe. You don’t care as long as you can praise Xiden.

Sure dimbulb. Those photos of Taliban fighters with OUR weapons and equipment don’t exist do they? You’re dumber than any of us could have possibly imagined.
Hmm… I wonder where all the equipment belonging to the Afghan security forces went when they disbanded? Who knows? :dunno:

Good luck. I've been trying to tell them that for days. They don't believe anything they don't want to. Reality has no effect on their fantasies.

I didn't post that for the crazy trump people.

I posted that for the intelligent people who read this board.

I'm pretty sure that they want that information.

I could fill message box after message box with honest facts. It's a waste of time with the crazy trump people. They will never read or believe it.

I don't waste my time with the trump people.

So it doesn’t matter that Xiden gave weapons to the Taliban. You’re whining about what they’re worth.

My word. It's amazing how conversations go sometimes.

The whole damn thread is about how $83 billion worth of weapons went to the Taliban or not.

And now I get attacked for talking about the topic of conversation.

Whatever, go away.

My word. It's amazing how conversations go sometimes.

The whole damn thread is about how $83 billion worth of weapons went to the Taliban or not.

And now I get attacked for talking about the topic of conversation.

Whatever, go away.
Your forfeit is noted. Dana lies and your repeat it. Yes $83 billion in equipment went to the Taliban. Run off now, adults are speaking.

You realize your Fact Checks are as reliable as stock tips obtained from The View. Are you really this dense and brainwashed?
irony.jpg

Forum List

Back