No, The Taliban Did Not Seize $83 Billion Of U.S. Weapons

Guess you missed the picture of all the military hardware that Bidumb left at Bagram. One can only imagine how many guns and how much ammo got left as well.

They did destroy about 1,300 pieces but that's a drop in the bucket. Bidumb should do what Trump would do. Which is bomb Bagram and destroy it all.
It is not very convincing that they were left.

NoNukes
I hope you are right but I doubt it. They had all they could do to get the planes to move the people. I doubt any of them were worried about billions of dollars worth of military hardware.

So we should have disarmed the Afghan Army?

That would be interesting

The bush boy did that in Iraq.

Which created ISIS.

The person you replied to is stupid and doesn't learn from past mistakes but then, people like the one you replied to never learns from their mistakes.

I had a feeling all that right wing fake outrage about the weapons left in Afghanistan was mostly a bunch of garbage.

Fact check puts the truth to the situation.

Even the depreciated value of military equipment now in the hands of the taliban is shocking

imagine 22,000 humvees, helicopters, tanks, night vision goggles, small arms and all the other stuff

Its incredible

Even the depreciated value of military equipment now in the hands of the taliban is shocking

imagine 22,000 humvees, helicopters, tanks, night vision goggles, small arms and all the other stuff

Its incredible

So we should have stripped the Afghan Army of their equipment?

So we should have stripped the Afghan Army of their equipment?
No, I think leaving was a bad idea

as long as we stayed the afghan army put the military hardware to good use killing taliban

I had a feeling all that right wing fake outrage about the weapons left in Afghanistan was mostly a bunch of garbage.

Fact check puts the truth to the situation.

Did you even read the article? Your article isn't saying we didn't leave a lot of weapons there. In fact it conceded a lot of weapons were left behind. The article is merely arguing the dollar amount placed on the weapons. EPIC FAIL on your part. smh

biden's responsibility. he screwed it up. I see some of y'all can't say that. I get it. You screwed up and now you're doubling down.

Now the media will go into hammer mode to make us forget this fiasco. I'm not forgetting.

Well you're among a tiny minority of neocon assholes
Ok, if you dont care about handing over a modern army to 12th Century throwbacks what about all the people biden left stranded in afghanistan?

are you ok with the way biden handled that?

Ok, if you dont care about handing over a modern army to 12th Century throwbacks what about all the people biden left stranded in afghanistan?

are you ok with the way biden handled that?
Ever shifting arguments?

How is the Taliban going to use an aging HUMVEE agianst the United States?

The taliban can't and won't use any of that mostly useless equipment against the United States.

The person you replied to is ridiculous and delusional.

Evidently the person you replied to wants us to waste tax dollars to bring the equipment back so we can throw it in the trash.

Forum List

Back