No, The Taliban Did Not Seize $83 Billion Of U.S. Weapons

Sophisticated weapons will not last long in the hands of the Taliban
Aircraft require extensive maintenance by trained mechanics and a steady supply of spares
Aircraft, vehicles, weapons systems, communications equipment will all be useless within months
iran will enjoy all that stuff thanks biden you old braindead hunk of manure

I had a feeling all that right wing fake outrage about the weapons left in Afghanistan was mostly a bunch of garbage.

Fact check puts the truth to the situation.

The price tag is irrelevant. If it was only $1.50 worth of equipment left behind it would still be inexcusable.

It's not about the money, it's about the equipment and weapons just left behind for a known terror group to just pick up and use against innocents.

Last edited:
Expect the Moon Bats to try and discredit anything said about Potatohead. They are dishonest like that.
They're completely missing the point of this entire exercise I think. Fiddling and fumbling over the minutiae will do them no good whatsoever. A large scale impression was created on an international basis for whatever reason.... Justified or unjustified it makes no difference.
This will be an enormous factor in the next election season whether they like it or not.

Jo

The price tag is irrelevant. If it was only $1.50 worth of equipment left behind it would still be inexcusable.

It's not about the money, it's about the equipment and weapons just left behind for a known terror group to just pick up and use against innocents.

These are most likely but a fraction of what was left behind. Don't forget that numerous weapons, weapon systems and planes were given to Afghan forces who then left a lot of it behind when they fled the advancing Taliban forces.

"There is still equipment outside the airport that the Taliban took control of when it overran the Afghan Forces in the leadup to the fall of Kabul on August 15. Kirby in a recent press briefing said the U.S. military does not have an exact inventory of the equipment the Taliban now has"

I'm so relieved now!

These are most likely but a fraction of what was left behind. Don't forget that numerous weapons, weapon systems and planes were given to Afghan forces who then left a lot of it behind when they fled the advancing Taliban forces.
So we should have disarmed the Afghan Army?

That would be interesting

So we should have disarmed the Afghan Army?

That would be interesting

Don't be an idiot. My point is that a lot of shit was left behind so the few planes and things they sabotaged at the airport are probably just a drop in the bucket.

Don't be an idiot. My point is that a lot of shit was left behind so the few planes and things they sabotaged at the airport are probably just a drop in the bucket.
And none of what they got from the Afghan Army is a danger to us

Of course.

I didn't post it for the right on this board.

I posted it for the intelligent people who read this board.

It's always nice to have the facts to the right's lies.
Let us know if you EVER get any facts. See you never.

Dana7360
Boy you are one fucking idiot.

Bidumb left billions of dollars worth of American military hardware at Bagram. He also left thousands of guns and mountains of ammo.

Do you honestly think the Taliban won't take it all??

If you do, you are the dumbest dumb shit I've ever heard of.

Forum List

Back