No, The Taliban Did Not Seize $83 Billion Of U.S. Weapons

How is the Taliban going to use an aging HUMVEE agianst the United States?
God help us if the taliban reopen the terrorist training camps and GI’s have to go back in there

How is the Taliban going to use an aging HUMVEE agianst the United States?

Again, I didn't say "us" or even "U.S.", I said "innocents".

I believe they will use our weapons and equipment to further facilitate the religious subjugation of their people. You know, the ones who were frantically hanging onto our aircraft as they were evacuating.

And the Humvees are the same age as the ones we have here or anywhere else in the world. In any case, they were not so "aged" as to be useless to our military. If they were, they wouldn't have been there.

The taliban can't and won't use any of that mostly useless equipment against the United States.

Never said they would.
The person you replied to is ridiculous and delusional.

Evidently the person you replied to wants us to waste tax dollars to bring the equipment back so we can throw it in the trash.

Evidently you didn't read this ridiculous and delusional person's post and are making assumptions. I never suggested the weapons and equipment be returned.

As I understand it, that stuff was supposed to be destroyed before we left. Why? So the Taliban couldn't use it. Gee, I wonder why we didn't want the Taliban to get their hands on it.

Again, I didn't say "us" or even "U.S.", I said "innocents".

I believe they will use our weapons and equipment to further facilitate the religious subjugation of their people. You know, the ones who were frantically hanging onto our aircraft as they were evacuating.

And the Humvees are the same age as the ones we have here or anywhere else in the world. In any case, they were not so "aged" as to be useless to our military. If they were, they wouldn't have been there.
So you're worried that they will treat the citizens of Afghanistan badly?

Newsflash. They will and whether they have some humvees or not...that's gonna happen

Never said they would.

Evidently you didn't read this ridiculous and delusional person's post and are making assumptions. I never suggested the weapons and equipment be returned.

As I understand it, that stuff was supposed to be destroyed before we left. Why? So the Taliban couldn't use it. Gee, I wonder why we didn't want the Taliban to get their hands on it.
The Taliban GOT this stuff by taking it from the Afghan Army.

So we were supposed to disarm the Afghan Army?

See? The Trump cult just melts down when presented with facts. Their religion says "Biden gave $82 billion in weapons to the Taliban", and in their cult loser minds, that settles it, no debate allowed. Facts are whatever they want them to be at any given instant.

The fact of the matter is a good deal of American military hardware was indeed left. None of it should have been left.

Please tell us why it's ok with you and other Dims, that now some of our enemies could have access to some of our military technology.

The Taliban GOT this stuff by taking it from the Afghan Army.

Not all of it. I'm betting that a good portion of the stuff left behind was still in our possession for use by our military.
So we were supposed to disarm the Afghan Army?

Didn't I already respond to this question?

rightwinger made the point that some equipment was sabotaged at the airport. This suggested to me that he feels that the problem of left-behind equipment was largely solved. My point was simply that all the equipment left behind by the Afghan Army pretty much negates that.

To be clear, no, I don't think we should have disarmed the Afghan Army or taken our weapons and equipment back from them. However, the stuff they left behind in their retreat is a cause for concern nevertheless.

Actually the Afghan Army did.

I'm sure that makes non-Taliban Afghans feel better about the situation.

If the withdrawal had been more orderly, better planned and given the proper amount of time to execute, the Taliban may not have been able to drive the Afghan Army back so quickly.

I'm sure that makes non-Taliban Afghans feel better about the situation.

If the withdrawal had been more orderly, better planned and given the proper amount of time to execute, the Taliban may not have been able to drive the Afghan Army back so quickly.
I'm sure you would have done it better.

Newsflash...that kind of thing is NEVER pretty and clean.

Biden did about as well as could be done

You are just making shit up
So that video of man hanging from a chopper Xiden gave the Taliban never happened. The Taliban got NO weapons thanks to Xiden. Even you can’t possibly believe that crap you just spewed. So pathetic that leftards here don’t care about giving state of the art weapons to American enemies.

Again. $83B is the total spent over 20 years.

Only $24B spent on equipment OVER 20 YEARS stupid.

You're whining about 20 year old trucks
Another one who doesn’t care that Ameica’s enemies now have weapons gifted them by Xiden. Shut the hell up you traitorous scum.

Forum List

Back