NO to all mail in ballots for this election

28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last 4 Elections | RealClearPolitics If people can stand in line at walmart, or lowes you can stand in line to vote mail order can be a being so corrupt. Look what happened in miami that lady shredded how many ballots because it wasnt for canidate.

So the military personnel stationed overseas or on ships at sea lose their right to vote?
In many states, we did, secretly. As Voting officer in my first command, I encouraged and helped sailors send out for their absentee ballots. Many times, we (yes, including myself) either didn't get a response or a late response................

I had heard about there being difficulty getting absentee ballots on time.

I was lucky that my command was an FBM submarine. We planned for being out, with no contact at all, for 90 days. We got the ballots early. Both crews (Blue crew & Gold crew) were able to vote.

28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last 4 Elections | RealClearPolitics If people can stand in line at walmart, or lowes you can stand in line to vote mail order can be a being so corrupt. Look what happened in miami that lady shredded how many ballots because it wasnt for canidate.

So the military personnel stationed overseas or on ships at sea lose their right to vote?
You don’t make sense. Are you comparing military personnel overseas to people that live next to a voting booth? Huh

Once again, you try to invent what I say. Sad.

But if voting by mail is eliminated the military and anyone working away from home loses their ability to vote.

And given the continuing expectation of social distancing, voting by mail wouldn't be a bad way to go.
Omg your slow

Do you mean slow as in stupid? Or slow as in you had to wait too long for my reply?
The president get special privilege, he gets Secret Service protection do you think every American should get Secret Service protection? Asking for a friend

What does that have to do with the topic?
You said the military can mail in votes, they get a special privilege,, they also carry fully automatic weapons,, should we get to carry the same weapons?

I got that same special privilege when I worked out of town. I could vote by mail to avoid risking losing my job. Can we not do the same to let people avoid dying from Covid-19?
Do you go food shopping? YES OR NO

I do. But many still do not. Our local Publix has a steady business of online shopping and coming by to pick it up at the curb.

Plus, I have never had to stand in line for more than 5 or 10 minutes at the grocery store. Voting I have stood in line for over an hour on several occasions.
I never stood in line to vote, I live in a over populated city .. and those that that ar elderly can vote by mail, the only ones that have to vote in person are health individuals.. so stop your crying

Oh, so now the elderly who live near the polls can vote by mail? How about someone who lives with the elderly or someone with a compromised system that would make Covid-19 deadly?
6 feet apart. Wear a mask, wash your hands

And hope the virus isn't on any surfaces you touch and that you don't carry it someplace else.

Hell, people are throwing fits and even shooting people when told they have to wear a mask to shop. Think they will all wear masks to vote?

You allowed the elderly to vote by mail, why not those with medical reasons or those who live with the elderly or people with medical reasons?
From what I understand people with medical issues who are unable to vote in person can request vote by mail.. go ahead tell them you are a coward .. hehe

A coward? Using approved methods for avoiding spreading a virus that can be deadly is being a coward? Your sense of machismo is a bit overblown, dontcha think? You think you have to prove something? I wonder why?
Freedom
Over safety.. democrats cheat. You need to vote in person until democrats stop cheating then let’s talk

The only cheating I can recall last election was one dem I believe in TX that got deported and then a whole shitload of republican's in N.C.

You don’t make sense. Are you comparing military personnel overseas to people that live next to a voting booth? Huh
But it works.
Yes but to vote in America you need to show up prove it’s you and make your mark.

Not in America you don't. I know, you're in russia. You haven't been trained or educated properly on the voting systems in America.

I haven't voted at a voting booth since 1996. I've never missed an election in my adult life.

When the person signs the back of the envelope, they're made their mark.

How's the weather today in Moscow comrade?

If you can go to the grocery store, you can go to the polling station.
Another lame ‘justification’ to suppress votes in an effort to benefit Republican candidates.

Republicans seek only to maintain their minority rule.
So when the very liberal blue states suddenly have more Republican voters vote, those dumbass county election people have to go and do recount after recount so they can find votes that for some reason were suddenly found. Always the blue states. Your election officials are really stupid to have this happen election after election. Or they are just plain EVIL...RT
Pre-paring your excuses, eh?
Bwaaahhhhhaaaaaa. I dont need a bogus Russian Dossier to overturn the elections that went so bad for a sick bitch who had to have men keep her from falling on her fat ass. Now you have a groper of women and children who cant remember what day it is or where he is at, and you think "normal" people are going to vote for him? You are one dumb mother fucker....

But if voting by mail is eliminated the military and anyone working away from home loses their ability to vote.

And given the continuing expectation of social distancing, voting by mail wouldn't be a bad way to go.
Omg your slow

Do you mean slow as in stupid? Or slow as in you had to wait too long for my reply?
The president get special privilege, he gets Secret Service protection do you think every American should get Secret Service protection? Asking for a friend

You said the military can mail in votes, they get a special privilege,, they also carry fully automatic weapons,, should we get to carry the same weapons?

Just in case you didn't know (since you never served), people in the military only carry fully automatic weapons at specific times and in specific places. If you are on a base, chances are you are not allowed to carry any weapon.

In many states, we did, secretly. As Voting officer in my first command, I encouraged and helped sailors send out for their absentee ballots. Many times, we (yes, including myself) either didn't get a response or a late response................

I had heard about there being difficulty getting absentee ballots on time.

I was lucky that my command was an FBM submarine. We planned for being out, with no contact at all, for 90 days. We got the ballots early. Both crews (Blue crew & Gold crew) were able to vote.

All these people bitching and whining about mail in while the republican legislature and Governor approved it back in 2002 here in Florida and I've only voted once in person since. Our polls are jammed and so far there isn't any social distancing to speak of anywhere so there won't be at the polls either. We receive our ballot about 3.5 weeks before election day.

Omg your slow

I got that same special privilege when I worked out of town. I could vote by mail to avoid risking losing my job. Can we not do the same to let people avoid dying from Covid-19?

I do. But many still do not. Our local Publix has a steady business of online shopping and coming by to pick it up at the curb.

Plus, I have never had to stand in line for more than 5 or 10 minutes at the grocery store. Voting I have stood in line for over an hour on several occasions.
I never stood in line to vote, I live in a over populated city .. and those that that ar elderly can vote by mail, the only ones that have to vote in person are health individuals.. so stop your crying

Oh, so now the elderly who live near the polls can vote by mail? How about someone who lives with the elderly or someone with a compromised system that would make Covid-19 deadly?

And hope the virus isn't on any surfaces you touch and that you don't carry it someplace else.

Hell, people are throwing fits and even shooting people when told they have to wear a mask to shop. Think they will all wear masks to vote?

You allowed the elderly to vote by mail, why not those with medical reasons or those who live with the elderly or people with medical reasons?
From what I understand people with medical issues who are unable to vote in person can request vote by mail.. go ahead tell them you are a coward .. hehe

A coward? Using approved methods for avoiding spreading a virus that can be deadly is being a coward? Your sense of machismo is a bit overblown, dontcha think? You think you have to prove something? I wonder why?
Like Obama used approved methods for avoiding spreading a virus that could be deadly , oh wait there were young kids that were affected by that virus and Oblummer was out golfing....

Omg your slow

Just in case you didn't know (since you never served), people in the military only carry fully automatic weapons at specific times and in specific places. If you are on a base, chances are you are not allowed to carry any weapon.
Which was why innocent men and women died at Fort Hood, because Oblummers radical Muslim buddy decided to jihad on their asses, and all the brown turd said "it was work place violence". I guess the 100 shot and 50 killed at the gay bar in Orlando was "work place violence also"?

First of all they don't do mail in ballots the way that some democrats are wanting to do.
Are there different methods?

No?

Ballots did not "go missing". They were requested and not used.
I take it you are unfamiliar wth the way our government has worked for more then 200 years. Checks get sent to dead people all the time. Checks and other materials are sent to old addresses.
Considering human nature it is not beyond the realm of possibility that someone or a number of people might use those ballots to do what they consider to get the right person elected.

If we did not have things like the hanging chad, the finding ballot boxes on loading docks, or people stuffing ballot boxes or any of the other things you hear about I would have no problem with everyone doing mail in or Internet voting.

To claim that a small portion of our eleigible population votes by mail in means it will be perfectly fine to do it wholesale.
Let put it in easy to understand form. Just because four of the people you know has never killed someone it does not mean that there is not nor ever will be someone murdered.

They know who votes. They can look & see if these dead or moved people voted. If this was rampant voter fraud, we would know it.
So, since all this fraud you claim happened while voting at the polls, we should quit going to the polls & vote by mail. Rigvht.

The bush boy spent a few years and millions of dollars looking for voting fraud.

He found none.

trump spent around a year looking for vote fraud.

He found none.

I know there was some wide spread vote fraud recently in North Carolina. It was so bad the election was voided and they had to have a totally new election.

A person would think that all these far right wing extremists would be using that situation as an example of what they are talking about.

Yet they remain silent.

I wonder why?

Oh yes. Because the people who where committing the vote fraud and cheating were republicans.

Omg your slow

Which was why innocent men and women died at Fort Hood, because Oblummers radical Muslim buddy decided to jihad on their asses, and all the brown turd said "it was work place violence". I guess the 100 shot and 50 killed at the gay bar in Orlando was "work place violence also"?

Whether I agree with the ban on carrying weapons on a military base or not is not relevant. The fact is, military personnel on a base do not carry fully automatic weapons.

Omg your slow

Freedom
Over safety.. democrats cheat. You need to vote in person until democrats stop cheating then let’s talk

That is easy to say if you are not in a high risk group.
Stay home don’t vote

Not a chance.
Well stop
Your crying

Omg your slow

You are forgetting something .

1. The person you're replying to has absolutely no say much less any authority to give permission to anyone on if or how they can vote.

Omg your slow

Freedom

The only cheating I can recall last election was one dem I believe in TX that got deported and then a whole shitload of republican's in N.C.
Dems refused to help with voter fraud investigation

But it works.
Yes but to vote in America you need to show up prove it’s you and make your mark.

Not in America you don't. I know, you're in russia. You haven't been trained or educated properly on the voting systems in America.

I haven't voted at a voting booth since 1996. I've never missed an election in my adult life.

When the person signs the back of the envelope, they're made their mark.

How's the weather today in Moscow comrade?
God teach winter how to do it

Omg your slow

And they only vote by mail when they are over seas

Omg your slow

Whether I agree with the ban on carrying weapons on a military base or not is not relevant. The fact is, military personnel on a base do not carry fully automatic weapons.
Back when i was over in Germany we have people who did carry M-16s and this was to stop any Commie fuck who wanted to sabotage our Aircraft. But thanks to William Jefferson Clinton (I did not have sexual relations with that woman) he decided that it was better to have disarmed military members because of his assault weapons ban, then it would be easier for a Commie to sabotage our Aircraft.

Oh by the way, he also sold China military secrets that enabled China to be able to hit one of our cities accurately. Before then, China couldnt hit shit. Something about the Clintons loving Commies.

Omg your slow

Freedom

That is easy to say if you are not in a high risk group.
Stay home don’t vote

Not a chance.
Well stop
Your crying

I'm still not crying.

I am discussing a way to have the maximum number of citizens cast their vote safely.

Omg your slow

You are forgetting something .

1. The person you're replying to has absolutely no say much less any authority to give permission to anyone on if or how they can vote.

You have a point.

Omg your slow

And they only vote by mail when they are over seas

So if they are stationed in CA and they maintained their original residency in another state, they have to take leave and travel to vote?

Forum List

Back