NO to all mail in ballots for this election

28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last 4 Elections | RealClearPolitics If people can stand in line at walmart, or lowes you can stand in line to vote mail order can be a being so corrupt. Look what happened in miami that lady shredded how many ballots because it wasnt for canidate.

So the military personnel stationed overseas or on ships at sea lose their right to vote?
You don’t make sense. Are you comparing military personnel overseas to people that live next to a voting booth? Huh

Once again, you try to invent what I say. Sad.

But if voting by mail is eliminated the military and anyone working away from home loses their ability to vote.

And given the continuing expectation of social distancing, voting by mail wouldn't be a bad way to go.
Omg your slow

Do you mean slow as in stupid? Or slow as in you had to wait too long for my reply?
The president get special privilege, he gets Secret Service protection do you think every American should get Secret Service protection? Asking for a friend

What does that have to do with the topic?

28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last 4 Elections | RealClearPolitics If people can stand in line at walmart, or lowes you can stand in line to vote mail order can be a being so corrupt. Look what happened in miami that lady shredded how many ballots because it wasnt for canidate.

So the military personnel stationed overseas or on ships at sea lose their right to vote?
You don’t make sense. Are you comparing military personnel overseas to people that live next to a voting booth? Huh

But if voting by mail is eliminated the military and anyone working away from home loses their ability to vote.

And given the continuing expectation of social distancing, voting by mail wouldn't be a bad way to go.
Omg your slow

Do you mean slow as in stupid? Or slow as in you had to wait too long for my reply?
The president get special privilege, he gets Secret Service protection do you think every American should get Secret Service protection? Asking for a friend

You said the military can mail in votes, they get a special privilege,, they also carry fully automatic weapons,, should we get to carry the same weapons?

Omg your slow

You said the military can mail in votes, they get a special privilege,, they also carry fully automatic weapons,, should we get to carry the same weapons?

I got that same special privilege when I worked out of town. I could vote by mail to avoid risking losing my job. Can we not do the same to let people avoid dying from Covid-19?

Omg your slow

I got that same special privilege when I worked out of town. I could vote by mail to avoid risking losing my job. Can we not do the same to let people avoid dying from Covid-19?
Do you go food shopping? YES OR NO

Omg your slow

I do. But many still do not. Our local Publix has a steady business of online shopping and coming by to pick it up at the curb.

Plus, I have never had to stand in line for more than 5 or 10 minutes at the grocery store. Voting I have stood in line for over an hour on several occasions.

Omg your slow

I do. But many still do not. Our local Publix has a steady business of online shopping and coming by to pick it up at the curb.

Plus, I have never had to stand in line for more than 5 or 10 minutes at the grocery store. Voting I have stood in line for over an hour on several occasions.
I never stood in line to vote, I live in a over populated city .. and those that that ar elderly can vote by mail, the only ones that have to vote in person are health individuals.. so stop your crying

Omg your slow

I never stood in line to vote, I live in a over populated city .. and those that that ar elderly can vote by mail, the only ones that have to vote in person are health individuals.. so stop your crying

Oh, so now the elderly who live near the polls can vote by mail? How about someone who lives with the elderly or someone with a compromised system that would make Covid-19 deadly?

Omg your slow

And I am not crying. I am also not the one whining when someone doesn't answer your post soon enough.

Even with the social distancing and quarantine, I still have a life. It is a good one. Some times I have time for your nonsense, and sometimes I don't. Deal with it.

Omg your slow

Oh, so now the elderly who live near the polls can vote by mail? How about someone who lives with the elderly or someone with a compromised system that would make Covid-19 deadly?
6 feet apart. Wear a mask, wash your hands

Omg your slow

And hope the virus isn't on any surfaces you touch and that you don't carry it someplace else.

Hell, people are throwing fits and even shooting people when told they have to wear a mask to shop. Think they will all wear masks to vote?

You allowed the elderly to vote by mail, why not those with medical reasons or those who live with the elderly or people with medical reasons?

Omg your slow

And hope the virus isn't on any surfaces you touch and that you don't carry it someplace else.

Hell, people are throwing fits and even shooting people when told they have to wear a mask to shop. Think they will all wear masks to vote?

You allowed the elderly to vote by mail, why not those with medical reasons or those who live with the elderly or people with medical reasons?
From what I understand people with medical issues who are unable to vote in person can request vote by mail.. go ahead tell them you are a coward .. hehe

In many states, we did, secretly. As Voting officer in my first command, I encouraged and helped sailors send out for their absentee ballots. Many times, we (yes, including myself) either didn't get a response or a late response................

If you can go to the grocery store, you can go to the polling station.
Another lame ‘justification’ to suppress votes in an effort to benefit Republican candidates.

Republicans seek only to maintain their minority rule.
So when the very liberal blue states suddenly have more Republican voters vote, those dumbass county election people have to go and do recount after recount so they can find votes that for some reason were suddenly found. Always the blue states. Your election officials are really stupid to have this happen election after election. Or they are just plain EVIL...
Pre-paring your excuses, eh?

Omg your slow

From what I understand people with medical issues who are unable to vote in person can request vote by mail.. go ahead tell them you are a coward .. hehe

A coward? Using approved methods for avoiding spreading a virus that can be deadly is being a coward? Your sense of machismo is a bit overblown, dontcha think? You think you have to prove something? I wonder why?

Omg your slow

A coward? Using approved methods for avoiding spreading a virus that can be deadly is being a coward? Your sense of machismo is a bit overblown, dontcha think? You think you have to prove something? I wonder why?
Freedom
Over safety.. democrats cheat. You need to vote in person until democrats stop cheating then let’s talk

Omg your slow

Freedom
Over safety.. democrats cheat. You need to vote in person until democrats stop cheating then let’s talk

That is easy to say if you are not in a high risk group.

Omg your slow

Freedom

Stay home don’t vote

Omg your slow

Freedom

Stay home don’t vote

Not a chance.

Omg your slow

I would say the person who doesn't know the difference between your and you're is the person who is slow.

But then you're in russia doing your trolling job. English is a second language for you. Let your russian communist bosses know they need to train you trolls better in the English language.

How's the weather in Moscow today comrade?

Forum List

Back